LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Amanda Machado

Started by Sar, January 27, 2014, 10:44:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SCJames

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
SC James, KARMA for  your comments and the pics.

I write this straight - not being horny, etc., etc. "Hollywood" i.e. the entertainment industry, typecasts everyone. Sure, she could be a bit player or star in any movie requiring a fit woman or even one with physical strength and some muscularity.  If she has the talent and passion to try it I'm sure she could be well-known actress, no question about it.

Just my two cents... just sayin'.

Well said! She certainly could do that. But having been watching how mainstream infotainment treats athletic women, they would surely make her cover up for anything that was not, say, a gym owner, assassin, or bar bouncer. It's been consistent since 1985 when Lori Bowen appeared with Rachael McLish in "Pumping Iron 2 - The Women". Lori was in a TV commercial, introduced herself and said she no longer competed. But they made her wear a flannel work shirt, like a lumberjack shirt. She said the director took one look at her and said, "No way!" and covered her up. Back in the early days! Also, I'm a fan of actress Poppy Montgomery, who has always stayed in shape. A few years ago she starred in a new series called "Unforgettable". She had clearly been hitting the gym for the role, and looked wonderful as a very fit woman, but not a competitor. They were giving her some great camera shots, showing her off in tanks and sleeveless shirts. Suddenly halfway through the season, wham, she was in jackets and sweatshirts all the time. Some hater somewhere complained, and she's in no way a 'fitness babe', she just stays fit. So I wish Amanda great success if she tries acting, I for one would love to see it, but it will be quite a challenge for her. I don't see attitudes changing any time soon. But for now, more pics.


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

SCJames

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

SCJames

Amanda Machado

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

tarzan7

KARMA! I love all types of women, FBBs, all heights, races, as long as they have personality and curves. She has "it" - that sex appeal and charm - in abundance.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SCJames

Amanda Machado

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

tarzan7

KARMA... Absolutely gorgeous.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SCJames

Amanda Machado

4 more GIFs here.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

SCJames

Amanda Machado

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

SCJames

Amanda Machado

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

SCJames

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Guy Rosen

sexiest woman alive?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Karma+ would be appreciate if you like that!

Guy Rosen

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Karma+ would be appreciate if you like that!

garther789

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Amanda Machado

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

These two pics alone are the best.

SCJames

Amanda Machado

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
KARMA! I love all types of women, FBBs, all heights, races, as long as they have personality and curves. She has "it" - that sex appeal and charm - in abundance.

I have to agree with Tarzan. Her friend isn't bad either. Thanks for maintaining her thread, SCJames.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

tarzan7

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
KARMA! I love all types of women, FBBs, all heights, races, as long as they have personality and curves. She has "it" - that sex appeal and charm - in abundance.

I have to agree with Tarzan. Her friend isn't bad either. Thanks for maintaining her thread, SCJames.

Thanks Old Surehand. I have a question about her friend. She looks familiar. Is she a well-known bodybuilder too? Two gorgeous women.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login