Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Ripped Princess

Started by domtom, August 03, 2012, 12:17:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clay99

I do recall her saying she always gets booked up in London and in the UK. Travel and hotel costs must be a pain in the ass so probably doesn't visit as often?
Surely she gets more customers in Germany? Got to be the best destination for her? No language barrier and cheap rates or is the economy in Germany bad now?


Bigger-is-better

It's easy 😂
Her mother is in Germany.. To visit, she needs to ride there... It's a long ride... On the way she was doing sessions

clay99

Does she get more customers in the UK or Germany?

outmuscled

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginDoes she allow nipple sucking in her sessions?

Yes but don't expect a sensual session. Has a very German stoic demeanour.

Yeah, I had a great time when I saw her years ago, but I wouldn't repeat as I didn't feel we connected and her workmanlike approach took some of the thrill out of what should have been something even more exciting.
She was much stronger than me, but just demonstrated it mechanically without trying to get into my head.

She was a nice woman with an amazing physique and it is sensual just being virtually naked with a woman like that but her handjob was a masterclass in Teutonic efficiency. It struck me at the time that those strong hands would have probably milked a cow with the same motions!

Despite loving what was happening to me, I remember I finished up with a weak relief orgasm rather than the explosion I was expecting. I was just glad to give this huge dominant milkmaid something before she got impatient!
  • 1 person thanked this.
    (You are not allowed to unthank this)

fa13

She's touring again how does she keep that body, incredible!