LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

MUSCLE GODDESS OF THE YEAR 2013 (poll closed)

Started by RobMash, December 09, 2013, 11:29:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

papadoc1981

It must be said.  This list is BULLSHIT without Brigita and Kashma on it.  Brigita was just cheated out of a well deserved 3rd place finish at the Olympia and I think an argument can be made that she deserved 2nd.  And IMO, Kashma is going to be THE heir apparent to Alina in terms of internet popularity.  And when it comes to beauty/brawn/sex appeal, how many others currently on this list display that better than Kashma.



Look, I love me some Gina Davis and especially some Heather Armbrust, but they've moved on.  They belong on the AT Great or AT Faves discussion.  But if we are talking about the year of 2013.  Gina and Heather were quiet.  Brigita and Kashma were not.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

papadoc1981

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

l700z3

I know it's dumb to nit pick about this poll but I don't understand why heather arm burst who hasn't competed in a few years is on here but Anne Louis frietas who's still competitive and has a lot of fans on this board isn't on the list

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It must be said.  This list is BULLSHIT without Brigita and Kashma on it.  Brigita was just cheated out of a well deserved 3rd place finish at the Olympia and I think an argument can be made that she deserved 2nd.  And IMO, Kashma is going to be THE heir apparent to Alina in terms of internet popularity.  And when it comes to beauty/brawn/sex appeal, how many others currently on this list display that better than Kashma.



Look, I love me some Gina Davis and especially some Heather Armbrust, but they've moved on.  They belong on the AT Great or AT Faves discussion.  But if we are talking about the year of 2013.  Gina and Heather were quiet.  Brigita and Kashma were not.
I put in list the athletes who won the polls of the month

Kashma and Brigita are not in list because they don't won the poll of the month.

The next year we already decided to take in list only the athletes that compete in the same year
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Drbench012


Chip101

Alina- just oozzes of pure sexy muscle
Elena- very ripped
Shannon- very hot and young. Although I see her burning out very soon.

poots

I'd like to 'analise' most of them (except Tina Zampa)!  :laugh:

And where's Brigita - at least she's still bbing unlike some.

fluffy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Alina- just oozzes of pure sexy muscle
Elena- very ripped
Shannon- very hot and young. Although I see her burning out very soon.
Hope you are wrong about Shannon,not another false dawn like Cindy P,who threatened to tear up the fbb scene.Also,is it just me who thinks Shannon is a dead ringer for a young Denise Rutkowski?

montyburns

I voted for Shannon, Monique and Oana.
Alina is great, but she already won the Goddess of the month / year poll for so many times. I think somebody else should win this year.
I have no idea why Gina, Heather, Sarah and Katka are on the list. These girls completely disappeared this year.

adoromusculos

I prefer them massive, sexy and beautiful face: my vote goes for Oana and Sarah.
But, again, a super difficult choice: all of them deserve my vote

Saradas.Org

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS