Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

+Notable Morpher: [Jason296] My Morphs!

Started by Jason296, December 04, 2013, 07:17:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason296

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Jason296

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jderril

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"now who is gonna help me out and pile on some weights... and boys, start with the bug ones..."

K+

zig563

Good lord. I love your morphs Jason. Some terrific add ons. Thanks. :hey:

Jason296


LUVEMHUGE

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Very good, a buffer Gina is always welcome.

zig563

I would love to see more of her morphed in the red halter and the rockstar shirt. That was an amazing shoot and your morphs take the fantasy of Gina at that time to an even greater level. Gina was awesome and great work Jason. Would love to see more of her from that shoot and the other offseason stuff. Some might be better for morphing that others. That smile with that arm on the most recent one is mind blowing. :wow:

Jason296

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

zig563

2 more solid ones. I'd say great if Gina's face was showing. I like how you do your morphs. You take the sme shape and expand the size it appears to an amatuer like me. You don't go nuts adding things that are not in the original....just add more beef. Love that way of doing it. It works really well on the offseason girls like Gina.

zig563

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
you do great work; can't wait to see more

Well said. Karma for you too. I hope to see him complete more Gina, but all of these are great. I love the comparasion stuff..especially with the prettier girls. The wrestling ones are awesome. Jason could go on any thread...be it Gina, Colette Nelson, Anne Freitas, comparasions, wrestling, and so on that has pics that are enhanceable and make our imaginations come true. I really dig his work. Noticed one of Karyn Tarter from way back....lifting 2 girls. That was around 1989 when I was just out of college. She was the 1st woman to lift 300 overhead...at least here in the US and did it at the gym her shirt says....Metro fit. I just noticed that. Heather Parsons, Marika, isabelle T....he's got some great subjects and yet there are so many more.

Rock on Jason! :cool2:

Jason296

Thanks for the comments! It encourage me to continue! I'am presently searching for new pics to work on...

zig563

Can't wait. This place is a library of female muscle. :hey: :woohoo:

Jason296

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

womenarestronger

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This is kind of morph I do. If you like it, tell me and I will post many more!

And of course, if you like it : please KARMA !!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
:)
I like this morph.  Its shows the girl being much bigger than the guy, but I think if she was slightly smaller then the morph would be realistic.  I would love to see the original picture as I think she would be bigger in any case.

Women outsizing men are great pictures.

zig563

Hope all is well and we didn't scare you off Jason. I hope you are just busy and not upset by ideas or a critic or 2. I loved the morphs as they were. They expanded the mind as well as the arms and bodies.  :)