parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify clearskypharmacy
ugfreak blaster
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
483290 Posts in 62560 Topics by 26547 Members - Latest Member: Blumex July 04, 2020, 06:59:08 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Wrong decision  |  Ms Olympia 2013
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Ms Olympia 2013  (Read 13670 times)

Offline blue251

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
Ms Olympia 2013
« on: October 06, 2013, 07:19:56 am »
Now I'm not sure if there was already a topic about this in the forum and I hate politics but...you know.

Iris Kyle Vs Alina Popa

I love both women however Alina clearly should have won this contest if not by a couple points. I won't deny it was close but I would like to know what these judges are basing their decision on because no one seems to know anymore. I think its wonderful that Iris is still a stiff competitor to beat to this day but that was not her prime figure and thus not enough to beat Ms Popa at least from what I could see.

This is merely an observation and opinion, I don't want rile anyone up...

nujerz84

Re: Ms Olympia 2013
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2013, 02:46:41 am »
Its subjective based judging...I will say the general consensus and feedback at the Olympia by many that I spoke with was that Alina should have won.

ThirdRedeemer

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2013, 03:58:15 pm »
Maria Rita Bello deserves a better position :-[

Offline santino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2013, 01:22:00 am »
unfortunately the judges in bodybuilding competitions are like boxing, to make the champion lose, must be clearly surpassed by the challengers, simply review the list of Olympias (male and female) in history and you will see my point
If you like this post :D do not be afraid to push the button [applause] before start download

Offline blue251

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2013, 07:47:46 am »
unfortunately the judges in bodybuilding competitions are like boxing, to make the champion lose, must be clearly surpassed by the challengers, simply review the list of Olympias (male and female) in history and you will see my point
This is the sort of thing that again, in my opinion, continues to deteriorate the sport itself and any other sport with the same logic as well. There's no room for any other competition to step into the light thus a decline in talent in that category.

Laments terms...it discourages possible greats.

Offline deleuze3

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2013, 06:27:53 pm »
Iris Kyle is a class act champion.
I saw her performance, you had to be there to believe it. She exudes champion attitude.
She was really shining with confidence and really the most professionalism,
Just like michael Jordan, tiger woods.
Give alina a couple of years.

nujerz84

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2013, 12:49:33 am »
Iris Kyle is a class act champion.
I saw her performance, you had to be there to believe it. She exudes champion attitude.
She was really shining with confidence and really the most professionalism,
Just like michael Jordan, tiger woods.
Give alina a couple of years.

I was there and the majority response is complete opposite of what you described shrugs.

Offline deleuze3

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2013, 06:15:45 pm »
sometimes counterintuitive opinion worth their weight. Example : charles barkley is often right even though everyone says the contrary.
I'm surprised the majority thought she shouldnt have win. I didnt gasp what others thought.

On my opinion, i saw her at the arnold and was not that impress with her performance. BUt at the olympia the people were woooo in awe when she flexed her back and she hits her poses.
Alina was good.

Me i was surprised Julanita Blaino didnt place higher.

Offline kevin1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2013, 01:56:17 am »
sometimes counterintuitive opinion worth their weight. Example : charles barkley is often right even though everyone says the contrary.
I'm surprised the majority thought she shouldnt have win. I didnt gasp what others thought.

On my opinion, i saw her at the arnold and was not that impress with her performance. BUt at the olympia the people were woooo in awe when she flexed her back and she hits her poses.
Alina was good.

It's the squeaky wheel get's the grease syndrome. You're only hearing the whining from the Alina supporters and the Iris haters. I also agree with you about Juanita - she looked great.

nujerz84

« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2013, 08:44:25 pm »

Alina was good.

It's the squeaky wheel get's the grease syndrome. You're only hearing the whining from the Alina supporters and the Iris haters. I also agree with you about Juanita - she looked great.

Im just stating what the reaction/reception was.. Not 1 person there I spoke with during and after the show hated or badmouth Iris, it was unanimous Alina should have won.. From other ladies who was on that stage to the countless FBB's at the event to fans and photographers all in favor for Alina it was overwhelming.  Not to mention.. Social media was heavy in favor as Well.   Honestly and not surprising this the only place that been pro Iris..

As far as the Jordan comparison that is laughable considering FBB is a subjective sport that biased and corrupt. Jordan took his sport to popularity profits unforseen.. Iris dominance  FBB is on its last legs

Offline Hoodman

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2013, 12:39:11 am »
I would have to agree when people like Lenda Murray support Alina Popa I would think that she knows more than us. Alina looked phenomenal. I don't hate on Iris either but I must say the support for Alina was overwhelming and she truly did look like more the Ms. Olympia. It was a surprise.

Offline Jonas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2013, 02:18:30 pm »

From the side-by-side comparison pictures I've seen of them, it's pretty clear that Alina was robbed.  About the only area where Iris had Alina beat was the arms.  Alina was as good or better than Iris everywhere else.  But it's not like this hasn't happened before.  I'd say at least a couple of the titles Iris has taken on her current streak should've gone to Yaxeni.   

samusaran

« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2013, 06:29:21 pm »
i wonder if iris will continue the streak(boooo) or if alina can breakthrough and win :)

Offline deleuze3

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2013, 08:57:06 am »
independantly of the physique of Iris, its her confidence that shines, her experience, her posing.
When she enters for her posing routine, she really does it with ease, with class, its a second nature for her.

Im not saying tiger woods and michael jordan are class act. I say they are the best in their domain they are the most important figure of their sport.
Iris is too and it shows with her stage presence.

But Alina may had a better physique at this competition, nonetheless.

Offline paul2000

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2014, 12:17:40 pm »
Alina was better on the day, but I think Monique Jones should have won! Problem is she is too big and that goes against her.

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Wrong decision  |  Ms Olympia 2013

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View