Live chat with female bodybuilders and women with muscle
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
582847 Posts in 74614 Topics by 30331 Members - Latest Member: orichihon June 16, 2024, 07:40:59 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Contest Photos & News  |  2013 Ms Olympia weekend photos
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 2013 Ms Olympia weekend photos  (Read 104372 times)

Offline matadore10

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
Re: Ms Olympia candids
« Reply #75 on: September 29, 2013, 09:31:32 pm »

math123

« Reply #76 on: September 30, 2013, 03:42:40 am »

Offline Jonas

• Activity:
    0%
Re: olympia results??
« Reply #77 on: September 30, 2013, 03:51:48 am »

Looks like Alina went all out to win it this year.  She crossed the point of no-return with her PED usage with that square-as-fuck jaw.  All that to still end up in 2nd place.  Looks like she was definitely robbed.  Iris has her beat in calf and bicep development, but Alina's quads and abs beat Iris and her back development is slightly better.  In my mind, it's clear that Alina should have won. 

Offline Jonas

• Activity:
    0%
Re: olympia results??
« Reply #78 on: September 30, 2013, 03:58:29 am »
Ms Olympia 2013 IFBB Pro Women's Physique
1. Dana Linn Bailey
2. Tycie Coppett
3. Sara Hurrle
4. Toni West
5. Patricia Mello
6. Jillian Reville
7. Juliana Malacarne
8. Karina Nascimento
9. Tamee Marie
10. Karin Hobbs
11. Mikaila Soto
12. Jamie Pinder
13. Sabrina Taylor
14. Valerie Gangi
15. Mindi OBrien
16. Venus Nguyen

How the fuck does Valerie Gangi go from winning the Tampa Pro physique to placing 14th at the Physique Olympia in like 6 weeks??  Short of her doing nothing but eating pizza and sitting on her ass the whole time, that doesn't make sense.

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #79 on: September 30, 2013, 07:23:31 am »
I going to guess she trains as a MMA fighter and her opponent (or sparing partner) got in a lucky hit before they were beaten mercilessly by her. She wearing on of those "You should see what happened to the other person" types of smile.

From her facebook: "Someone decided I needed help walking and picked me up and threw me on his back... And lost his balance and dropped me on my head."

Offline jubus

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #80 on: September 30, 2013, 07:32:47 am »
I going to guess she trains as a MMA fighter and her opponent (or sparing partner) got in a lucky hit before they were beaten mercilessly by her. She wearing on of those "You should see what happened to the other person" types of smile.

From her facebook: "Someone decided I needed help walking and picked me up and threw me on his back... And lost his balance and dropped me on my head."
Ouch, really nasty.

Offline fbbadmirer

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #81 on: September 30, 2013, 06:59:36 pm »

That Alana Snow always looks smoking hot. That leather dress is dazzling. Wow!

big diesel

Re: 2013 Ms Olympia weekend photos
« Reply #82 on: September 30, 2013, 09:25:13 pm »
I read on realfemalebodybuilding.com that this olympia is widely acknowledged to be the last one? Is this true? Is it very likely that there won't be another  ms Olympia?

I hope it's just a rumor.

Offline Jonas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #83 on: October 01, 2013, 01:40:50 am »
Disagree---I  thought  Alina looked better this time.   :shucks  But, Iris is the champ, so.

I agree.  Alina was better this time. 

Offline middletn

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #84 on: October 01, 2013, 04:02:37 am »
still respect Iris.......from Benton Harbor MI---that place has been in a Depression economically for 25+ years.

i have more respect for her than ANY other champion in ANY sport.  Congratulations to her again :-*

racerx009

« Reply #85 on: October 01, 2013, 12:37:46 pm »
Until she retires or shows up out of shape Iris is going to prevail. At her best she outshines every FBB in history. It really is that simple. I may have a personal preference for Lenda Murray aesthetically, or, venturing to the way-back machine, Clare Furr emotionally, but none of this has has blinded me to the fact that Iris is technically superior all of her predecessors and each and every one of her contemporaries.

sorry i disagree. Like i said many times, lesa lewis was the best fbb of all time. I do not care what stupid judges did with her. Lenda murray also was better than iris kyle. So i have a lot of respect for iris kyle, but in my opinion lesa lewis and lenda murray were better than her.

I wish I could agree for I was crazy about Lenda and Lesa, but Iris surpasses both of those legends. The eyes don't lie. Iris has better calves than Lenda and better conditioning than Lesa ever displayed.

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #86 on: October 01, 2013, 04:34:12 pm »
I just liked Lenda's muscle shapes better. Each muscle looked perfectly developed (to me anyway), and all the muscles seemed to flow together perfectly, like a Greek  sculptor had sculpted a moving statue. You could hold a mirror down the centre of her back, then take it away and you would not notice, as her back was perfectly symmetrical. Iris has a much more "rugged" look, and is more massive than Lenda, but that is all. She just does not have the same perfection to my eye. Just me I guess, but that's why I think Lenda is the greatest, so far. But, I guess size does matter, and Iris has that.

I can see what everyone is saying about Alina. Even Iris knows Alina is a major threat (her admiration of Alina's legs during the pose down), and her muscle shapes remind me of Lenda in many ways, but Lenda would still probably beat Alina, unless she adds just a tad more bicep size / shape, but she is very nearly there. Totally reliant on the many photo's to make these observations, never been able to afford to go to the Ms O, sadly.

rom553

« Reply #87 on: October 02, 2013, 12:07:43 am »
These are the best photo's I have seen so far that show Alina should have won this one.

Offline kevin1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #88 on: October 02, 2013, 03:24:50 am »
^^^

See the rear double bicep and the rear lat spread pics? That's why Iris won this year and why she wins every year.
User is currently banned [View]

fredzeppelin

« Reply #89 on: October 02, 2013, 04:01:04 am »
But it still is starting to be come a joke -- Iris can come into these contests well below her standard and still win.
In fact there was a contest (think it was last year's Ms I, if I remember correctly) where she was sick and came
in totally lousy shape, and she still pulled it out. Alina was in the best shape of her life this past weekend and really
deserved to be rewarded. But the judges are too cowardly to vote for anyone other than the mighty Iris.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Contest Photos & News  |  2013 Ms Olympia weekend photos

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View