Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Christal Cornick

Started by gigi8, February 25, 2011, 07:21:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

average_monkey

Really hoping Christal is competing this year. I'd love to see her on stage again.

average_monkey

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

mangodebango

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
:thanks: for recent pictures please follow me on IG - Christalcornick :)

Follow request sent!

O0
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

n8w8

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bobbyboy310

10-30-17

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Christal Cornick

THANK YOU so much for updating my most recent pictures - I am absolutely clueless on how to do this hahaha I post lots of my IG now that I am getting the hang of how to use it lol ;) took me long enough didn't it guys lol

Feel free to follow me on there and I will follow you back if you drop me a DM on there to tell me you're from here :) xxxx


I love having my big hard muscles worshiped by gentle exploring hands

Website: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Contact: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
IG: ChristalCornick
Facebook: Christal Cornick Female Bodybuilder

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Christal Cornick

THANK you honey for updating my pictures :) 

Love and hugs as always

Christal xxx


I love having my big hard muscles worshiped by gentle exploring hands

Website: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Contact: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
IG: ChristalCornick
Facebook: Christal Cornick Female Bodybuilder

RobMash

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

n8w8

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

n8w8

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Christal Cornick

Thank you so much for updating my most recent pictures - this is still something Iv yet to figure out how to do on here - haha I'm a technophobe lol 😂

Lots of love

Christal xxxx


I love having my big hard muscles worshiped by gentle exploring hands

Website: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Contact: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
IG: ChristalCornick
Facebook: Christal Cornick Female Bodybuilder

n8w8

You're welcome, Christal.

Here more of your great pics....


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

asapferg

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Christal Cornick

The Black LA Muscle crop top is from 2010 :) very long time ago now and also a lot of muscle ago haha just in case anyone is seeing those pictures and thinking that's my current physique :) hehe

Love and hugs to you all xCx


I love having my big hard muscles worshiped by gentle exploring hands

Website: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Contact: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
IG: ChristalCornick
Facebook: Christal Cornick Female Bodybuilder