Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Monique Jones

Started by maceyfan, July 18, 2008, 01:48:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Surehand



I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand



I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand



I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

Monique Jones

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

Monique Jones

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

Monique Jones

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

mooretiger

mojo is amazingly wide and thick. she looks so good....

and the comparison pic is brutal.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Female Bodybuilding


Monique Jones


2005

Coastal USA Championships - NPC, Figure D, 1st
Excalibur (South Carolina) - NPC, Figure Overall Winner
Excalibur (South Carolina) - NPC, Figure Tall, 1st
South Carolina State - NPC, Figure C, 1st

2006

Junior USA - NPC, Figure D, 14th

2007

East Coast Tournament of Champions - NPC, Figure A, 4th
East Coast Tournament of Champions - NPC, Figure Masters, 4th
Yorton Cup Nationals - OCB, Figure Overall Winner
Yorton Cup Nationals - OCB, Figure Short, 1st

2008

Junior Nationals - NPC, HeavyWeight, 2nd
Nationals - NPC, HeavyWeight, 3rd
South Carolina State - NPC, Overall Winner
South Carolina State - NPC, HeavyWeight, 1st
USA Championships - NPC, Figure C, Did not place

2009

Nationals - NPC, HeavyWeight, 3rd
North American Championships - IFBB, HeavyWeight, 3rd

2010

North American Championships - IFBB, Overall Winner
North American Championships - IFBB, HeavyWeight, 1st

2011

Battle of Champions - IFBB, Bodybuilding, 2nd
Olympia - IFBB, Bodybuilding, 9th
Tampa Pro Championships - IFBB, 5th

2012

Battle of Champions - IFBB, 3rd
Chicago Pro Championships - IFBB, Bodybuilding, 1st
Ms International - IFBB, Bodybuilding, 10th
Olympia - IFBB, Bodybuilding, 7th

2013

Chicago Pro Championships - IFBB, Bodybuilding, 1st
Olympia - IFBB, Bodybuilding, 8th

2014

Tampa Pro Championships - IFBB, Bodybuilding, 3rd

2015

Omaha Pro - IFBB, Bodybuilding, 2nd
Texas Pro Championships - IFBB, Bodybuilding, 13th

2019

Rising Phoenix Pro - IFBB, Bodybuilding, 5th
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive