Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Shannon Courtney Crawford

Started by krischief, March 01, 2012, 12:28:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gwhh



bicepgirlfan

Does anybody else miss when Shannon was absolutely massive in her bodybuilding days? She was already one of the best ever and still had room to grow bigger! It's a shame that she quit before she became the biggest female bodybuilder to ever live.

pdgde


bubba69

We all miss her as a competitive bodybuilder.  Shannon is smoking hot, and when she was huge, oh my!  Deal is though, most gals don't want to stay on the juice for ever. 
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MickeyCrawford

What's up everyone. This is actually Shannon's husband. No lies here I'll post a pic and you can verify it with her IG. So gonna clear the air on a few things. 1. Shannon has absolutely 0 desire to ever compete in bodybuilding again. She was and always has been an athlete. One of you nailed it on the head when you said "she has a love-hate relationship with her muscles" she never wanted to get into the bodybuilding class and only did it because she was told she was too big for figure. She only continued doing jt because she was doing so well. She wanted out of the industry for stuff just like this. She's and athlete and the sport is very very sexualized and she hates that. She wants to be an actually preforming athlete in a performance sport which is why her new goal is to make it to the CrossFit Games. 2. I didn't make her quit bodybuilding, kinda covered that already. She quit long before we were together. 3. She did change her name 😂 her Legal name is Shannon Marie Crawford. She only has Courtney on her IG because that's what her "brand" was. None of you would know who the hell Shannon Peters was would you? Well that's her maiden name. So yeah any thing else anyone wants to know? Again SHE WILL NEVER GO BACK TO BODYBUILDING, she hates it 😂
Edit: I have no idea how to post a picture on here 🤣

cook417

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What's up everyone. This is actually Shannon's husband. No lies here I'll post a pic and you can verify it with her IG. So gonna clear the air on a few things. 1. Shannon has absolutely 0 desire to ever compete in bodybuilding again. She was and always has been an athlete. One of you nailed it on the head when you said "she has a love-hate relationship with her muscles" she never wanted to get into the bodybuilding class and only did it because she was told she was too big for figure. She only continued doing jt because she was doing so well. She wanted out of the industry for stuff just like this. She's and athlete and the sport is very very sexualized and she hates that. She wants to be an actually preforming athlete in a performance sport which is why her new goal is to make it to the CrossFit Games. 2. I didn't make her quit bodybuilding, kinda covered that already. She quit long before we were together. 3. She did change her name 😂 her Legal name is Shannon Marie Crawford. She only has Courtney on her IG because that's what her "brand" was. None of you would know who the hell Shannon Peters was would you? Well that's her maiden name. So yeah any thing else anyone wants to know? Again SHE WILL NEVER GO BACK TO BODYBUILDING, she hates it 😂
Edit: I have no idea how to post a picture on here 🤣

If you believe this post, I have a bridge in NYC I'd like to sell you.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MickeyCrawford

Email me I'll prove it, or just someone tell me how to post pictures. Either way. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login eat your hearts out

MickeyCrawford

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What's up everyone. This is actually Shannon's husband. No lies here I'll post a pic and you can verify it with her IG. So gonna clear the air on a few things. 1. Shannon has absolutely 0 desire to ever compete in bodybuilding again. She was and always has been an athlete. One of you nailed it on the head when you said "she has a love-hate relationship with her muscles" she never wanted to get into the bodybuilding class and only did it because she was told she was too big for figure. She only continued doing jt because she was doing so well. She wanted out of the industry for stuff just like this. She's and athlete and the sport is very very sexualized and she hates that. She wants to be an actually preforming athlete in a performance sport which is why her new goal is to make it to the CrossFit Games. 2. I didn't make her quit bodybuilding, kinda covered that already. She quit long before we were together. 3. She did change her name 😂 her Legal name is Shannon Marie Crawford. She only has Courtney on her IG because that's what her "brand" was. None of you would know who the hell Shannon Peters was would you? Well that's her maiden name. So yeah any thing else anyone wants to know? Again SHE WILL NEVER GO BACK TO BODYBUILDING, she hates it 😂
Edit: I have no idea how to post a picture on here 🤣

If you believe this post, I have a bridge in NYC I'd like to sell you.

Believe me now? 🤣 pics from her IG showing obviously I'm with her, pics with this forum on the mobile version oh and pics with your username 😂😂😂

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

cook417

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What's up everyone. This is actually Shannon's husband. No lies here I'll post a pic and you can verify it with her IG. So gonna clear the air on a few things. 1. Shannon has absolutely 0 desire to ever compete in bodybuilding again. She was and always has been an athlete. One of you nailed it on the head when you said "she has a love-hate relationship with her muscles" she never wanted to get into the bodybuilding class and only did it because she was told she was too big for figure. She only continued doing jt because she was doing so well. She wanted out of the industry for stuff just like this. She's and athlete and the sport is very very sexualized and she hates that. She wants to be an actually preforming athlete in a performance sport which is why her new goal is to make it to the CrossFit Games. 2. I didn't make her quit bodybuilding, kinda covered that already. She quit long before we were together. 3. She did change her name 😂 her Legal name is Shannon Marie Crawford. She only has Courtney on her IG because that's what her "brand" was. None of you would know who the hell Shannon Peters was would you? Well that's her maiden name. So yeah any thing else anyone wants to know? Again SHE WILL NEVER GO BACK TO BODYBUILDING, she hates it 😂
Edit: I have no idea how to post a picture on here 🤣

If you believe this post, I have a bridge in NYC I'd like to sell you.

Believe me now? 🤣 pics from her IG showing obviously I'm with her, pics with this forum on the mobile version oh and pics with your username 😂😂😂

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Good for you.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

darthfury78

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

stratos

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What's up everyone. This is actually Shannon's husband. No lies here I'll post a pic and you can verify it with her IG. So gonna clear the air on a few things. 1. Shannon has absolutely 0 desire to ever compete in bodybuilding again. She was and always has been an athlete. One of you nailed it on the head when you said "she has a love-hate relationship with her muscles" she never wanted to get into the bodybuilding class and only did it because she was told she was too big for figure. She only continued doing jt because she was doing so well. She wanted out of the industry for stuff just like this. She's and athlete and the sport is very very sexualized and she hates that. She wants to be an actually preforming athlete in a performance sport which is why her new goal is to make it to the CrossFit Games. 2. I didn't make her quit bodybuilding, kinda covered that already. She quit long before we were together. 3. She did change her name 😂 her Legal name is Shannon Marie Crawford. She only has Courtney on her IG because that's what her "brand" was. None of you would know who the hell Shannon Peters was would you? Well that's her maiden name. So yeah any thing else anyone wants to know? Again SHE WILL NEVER GO BACK TO BODYBUILDING, she hates it 😂
Edit: I have no idea how to post a picture on here 🤣

If you believe this post, I have a bridge in NYC I'd like to sell you.

Why put yourself out on a limb like that? Like why wouldn't it be believable?  Everything he said has already been known for years.

cook417

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What's up everyone. This is actually Shannon's husband. No lies here I'll post a pic and you can verify it with her IG. So gonna clear the air on a few things. 1. Shannon has absolutely 0 desire to ever compete in bodybuilding again. She was and always has been an athlete. One of you nailed it on the head when you said "she has a love-hate relationship with her muscles" she never wanted to get into the bodybuilding class and only did it because she was told she was too big for figure. She only continued doing jt because she was doing so well. She wanted out of the industry for stuff just like this. She's and athlete and the sport is very very sexualized and she hates that. She wants to be an actually preforming athlete in a performance sport which is why her new goal is to make it to the CrossFit Games. 2. I didn't make her quit bodybuilding, kinda covered that already. She quit long before we were together. 3. She did change her name 😂 her Legal name is Shannon Marie Crawford. She only has Courtney on her IG because that's what her "brand" was. None of you would know who the hell Shannon Peters was would you? Well that's her maiden name. So yeah any thing else anyone wants to know? Again SHE WILL NEVER GO BACK TO BODYBUILDING, she hates it 😂
Edit: I have no idea how to post a picture on here 🤣

If you believe this post, I have a bridge in NYC I'd like to sell you.

Why put yourself out on a limb like that? Like why wouldn't it be believable?  Everything he said has already been known for years.

Hi! Welcome to the internet! People claim things all the time that turn out 90% (or more!) not to be true because of the cloak of anonymity. I don't feel ashamed that this falls into the 5% of the time someone is actually telling the truth. As I said in my response, good for him. He wants to white knight his significant other on a message board when she's been out of the FBB scene for half a decade, that's fine. It's his choice.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi! Welcome to the internet! People claim things all the time that turn out 90% (or more!) not to be true because of the cloak of anonymity. I don't feel ashamed that this falls into the 5% of the time someone is actually telling the truth. As I said in my response, good for him. He wants to white knight his significant other on a message board when she's been out of the FBB scene for half a decade, that's fine. It's his choice.

Yeah, but you would feel a lot better if you were right about this guy.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

stratos

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What's up everyone. This is actually Shannon's husband. No lies here I'll post a pic and you can verify it with her IG. So gonna clear the air on a few things. 1. Shannon has absolutely 0 desire to ever compete in bodybuilding again. She was and always has been an athlete. One of you nailed it on the head when you said "she has a love-hate relationship with her muscles" she never wanted to get into the bodybuilding class and only did it because she was told she was too big for figure. She only continued doing jt because she was doing so well. She wanted out of the industry for stuff just like this. She's and athlete and the sport is very very sexualized and she hates that. She wants to be an actually preforming athlete in a performance sport which is why her new goal is to make it to the CrossFit Games. 2. I didn't make her quit bodybuilding, kinda covered that already. She quit long before we were together. 3. She did change her name 😂 her Legal name is Shannon Marie Crawford. She only has Courtney on her IG because that's what her "brand" was. None of you would know who the hell Shannon Peters was would you? Well that's her maiden name. So yeah any thing else anyone wants to know? Again SHE WILL NEVER GO BACK TO BODYBUILDING, she hates it 😂
Edit: I have no idea how to post a picture on here 🤣

If you believe this post, I have a bridge in NYC I'd like to sell you.

Why put yourself out on a limb like that? Like why wouldn't it be believable?  Everything he said has already been known for years.

Hi! Welcome to the internet! People claim things all the time that turn out 90% (or more!) not to be true because of the cloak of anonymity. I don't feel ashamed that this falls into the 5% of the time someone is actually telling the truth. As I said in my response, good for him. He wants to white knight his significant other on a message board when she's been out of the FBB scene for half a decade, that's fine. It's his choice.

But from your post, you represented everything that sucks about the internet.

cook417

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What's up everyone. This is actually Shannon's husband. No lies here I'll post a pic and you can verify it with her IG. So gonna clear the air on a few things. 1. Shannon has absolutely 0 desire to ever compete in bodybuilding again. She was and always has been an athlete. One of you nailed it on the head when you said "she has a love-hate relationship with her muscles" she never wanted to get into the bodybuilding class and only did it because she was told she was too big for figure. She only continued doing jt because she was doing so well. She wanted out of the industry for stuff just like this. She's and athlete and the sport is very very sexualized and she hates that. She wants to be an actually preforming athlete in a performance sport which is why her new goal is to make it to the CrossFit Games. 2. I didn't make her quit bodybuilding, kinda covered that already. She quit long before we were together. 3. She did change her name 😂 her Legal name is Shannon Marie Crawford. She only has Courtney on her IG because that's what her "brand" was. None of you would know who the hell Shannon Peters was would you? Well that's her maiden name. So yeah any thing else anyone wants to know? Again SHE WILL NEVER GO BACK TO BODYBUILDING, she hates it 😂
Edit: I have no idea how to post a picture on here 🤣

If you believe this post, I have a bridge in NYC I'd like to sell you.

Why put yourself out on a limb like that? Like why wouldn't it be believable?  Everything he said has already been known for years.

Hi! Welcome to the internet! People claim things all the time that turn out 90% (or more!) not to be true because of the cloak of anonymity. I don't feel ashamed that this falls into the 5% of the time someone is actually telling the truth. As I said in my response, good for him. He wants to white knight his significant other on a message board when she's been out of the FBB scene for half a decade, that's fine. It's his choice.

But from your post, you represented everything that sucks about the internet.

Yeah well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login