⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Shannon Courtney Crawford

Started by krischief, March 01, 2012, 12:28:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS


hhheeeyyy123456

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

rom553

Looking good here.  :wow:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

johnrambo18

she's still got the big legs even though she is supposed to have quit bodybuilding....

dirks

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
she's still got the big legs even though she is supposed to have quit bodybuilding....

She just may have those rare genetics too

dirks

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Arms looking huge

YaxeniRocks!

She's still got it!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

h666666

It's her body and her choice... I'm just sad that she quit  being a physique athlete.

She will always be super muscular, no matter what she does... she could as well just embrace it and see how far it would take her... ;)

dirks

Curious what her measurements were here. I don't think she regularly kept up with that even as she got gigantic

h666666

I think Shannon is just a woman who's destined to be a bodybuilder. She started growing muscular without even trying. Then she wanted to get into other physique divisions, but grew too fast... so she ended up as a bodybuilder. Her work ethics were insane, she even ended up in the ER after a workout. And she was really quite incredible as a bodybuilder. Yet she hated certain aspects of it, and has been trying to get away from it ever since. Sure, it's entirely her decision... and of course, as someone with a female muscle fetish, I'm certainly not an unbiased observer... but after seeing her post-bodybuilding photos, I can't help but think that bodybuilding is such an obvious choice for her. She can avoid getting ripped, but she will always be huge and muscular. No matter what she does, she will never have a mainstream physique. Average people will always find her way too muscular. So why not just accept it, and let her natural talent for building muscle run its course? She seems to have a love-hate relationship with her muscles... I only wish she could embrace all of it, and just be the best bodybuilder she could be... which is probably the best version of her, the best Shannon she can ever be... Her current look seems to be something inbetween, already too muscular for the mainstream, but not in shape enough for bodybuilding. She's between two worlds. But in any case, I wish her the best in life, and I hope she does what's best for her. It's her body, all we can do is support her, and admire her athletic prowess, as well as her incredible mental strength – and her true self, whatever path she choses.

elma

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think Shannon is just a woman who's destined to be a bodybuilder. She started growing muscular without even trying. Then she wanted to get into other physique divisions, but grew too fast... so she ended up as a bodybuilder. Her work ethics were insane, she even ended up in the ER after a workout. And she was really quite incredible as a bodybuilder. Yet she hated certain aspects of it, and has been trying to get away from it ever since. Sure, it's entirely her decision... and of course, as someone with a female muscle fetish, I'm certainly not an unbiased observer... but after seeing her post-bodybuilding photos, I can't help but think that bodybuilding is such an obvious choice for her. She can avoid getting ripped, but she will always be huge and muscular. No matter what she does, she will never have a mainstream physique. Average people will always find her way too muscular. So why not just accept it, and let her natural talent for building muscle run its course? She seems to have a love-hate relationship with her muscles... I only wish she could embrace all of it, and just be the best bodybuilder she could be... which is probably the best version of her, the best Shannon she can ever be... Her current look seems to be something inbetween, already too muscular for the mainstream, but not in shape enough for bodybuilding. She's between two worlds. But in any case, I wish her the best in life, and I hope she does what's best for her. It's her body, all we can do is support her, and admire her athletic prowess, as well as her incredible mental strength – and her true self, whatever path she choses.

This is not an isolated case. She chose her category wisely, most of the others don't even know what category to chose. I don't think we'll ever see old Shannon, but we'll never know what's her natural limit. Besides, I don't think she really wanted to be really big. One thing good about her is that she didn't chose physique when she was thinking about it, most of them would chose it. Regarding love-hate relationship, most of them do. If she ever embraces it, then we'll see change, until then it's what you get.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

khuddle

Gorgeous is gorgeous. She's even look amazing as a civilian (non-bodybuidler).
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Intrigue79

I love her, huge fan she is a treasure.

Stellan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Female Bodybuilding

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

-

Shannon Courtney

2012

Contra Costa (CA) Championships - NPC, Bodybuilding, 1st
USA Championships - NPC, Light-HeavyWeight, 3rd

2013

Tampa Pro Championships - IFBB, Bodybuilding, 7th
USA Championships - NPC, Overall Winner
USA Championships - NPC, Light-HeavyWeight, 1st
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive