LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

2013 Ms International

Started by polecia, March 01, 2013, 06:06:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jubus

I agree. Iris Kyle is unique, because she has every part of her body, developed. Unfortunately it is a matter of genetics, rather than training.


fredzeppelin

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks timmon, I'd forgotten she'd already had a dominating stretch @ the Ms. I. Kinda makes Cory & Lenda's time at the top of fbb'ing seem weak in comparison doesn't it?

The $1,000,000 question now is,who in the current crop or the up and comers (that still want to turn pro as bb'ers anyway) can knock her off the throne? Or (if you believe those who say FBB is on 'life support') will womens bodybuilding's supposed dying legacy be Iris Kyle?
Not a history of all the winners, but to discuss the top great Ms O's, or those that won most titles.
When Cory was top, I always wanted someone to come in and give her a good beating to make her come back better! Instead, she scraped the last couple of wins and dropped out of FBB before she got beaten by Lenda who stormed to the top from almost nowhere.
Lenda was great, because she dominated, then Kim swept in and gave her a good hiding.
Kim dropped out without being beaten (Can't remember if she got a pec tear then or later, but she dropped to fitness, not a good transition for an FBB) and Lenda stormed back, and eventually Iris beat her and she finally retired.
It would be fantatstic to now see Iris overpowered before she starts to wane or retires, but who could do this, and does the sport have the momentum anyway these days?
This is why I find it amazing that the amateur coverage is so patchy at the Arnolds. These women are the future of the sport, but look at the coverage, some sites have not even reported placings, they have no idea who the competitors are (picture confusion), etc.
They keep saying FBB is dead, but it lurches on regardless. Still, interesting times!

I really think Lenda was the greatest of all time, just because of her stunning proportions. I'll confess that
Kim excites me the most, because she was the biggest (especially in '99 when she was close to 200lbs in
CONTEST shape), but in terms of pure physique I think Lenda was the best ever.