⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#FANfiction: *TV* Lisa Simpson and the Supplements of Doom [Gertos]

Started by Gertos, November 19, 2012, 06:36:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1hitomi

Waiting for the new semester to settle in?


Tassdb55436

awesome! I'd really love to see a seen when one them spontaneously grows right out of her clothes!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

tswb


gwhh


Gertos

Guys, I'll be real--I've never believed in writing when I'm not particularly compelled by an idea, and while this was fun to write, I don't usually write fetish stuff. I might come back to it, but I wouldn't anticipate it any time soon.

Unless I marathon repeat viewings of The Strong Arms of the Ma, or something.

solitariodude

 Well then, fire up the tube and get watching! Seriously though, while it would be awesome to see a continuation of this story, I can understand your need to be in the right (write?) moment to go on with it. Regardless of what you do, thanks again and k for sharing this :clap:

El_Roy_1999

Not meaning to bump this in any discourteous way, but I'd love to read a continuation of this.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

solitariodude

Ditto... :thanks: Also looking forward to anything more from El Roy ;)

Gertos

Not to necro-post ... though I suppose that is almost exactly what I'm doing, now that I think about it.

Recently I've had an idea that could plausibly continue this story, though it would take the tone into--let's not say horror, because that wouldn't be right, but certainly something crazy like a Treehouse of Horror episode. I might work in some monstrous/body transformation stuff, in the vein (ha) of the kinds of transformations you saw  from Titan in the Arkham Asylum games. Would anyone be interested in reading that kind of thing, or would that be, frankly, too weird for here? I've written a few other things (that are also unfinished, I'm afraid) that I've kept to myself because they're probably pretty out there, even by a muscle-fan forum's standards : P

lj55068

i remember this being a pretty good story. i think it would be awesome where ever you take it.

El_Roy_1999

Just go ahead. The nice thing about art is, you can do what you want and the interpretation lies in the eye of the beholder.
I am looking forward to it.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

dixon145

Hope you finish this story, it was a great idea and would like to see it's conclusion.

As for your other stuff, give us a try, I think there is a wide variety of tastes on this board

Aquafina5335

Just wanted to bring this to the forefront again...I would love to see a continuation of this gem!! Definitely one of the best out there

sgsg69

What a story, I would welcome more chapters, this is excellent...........too bad she doesn't push her mind more; so that, she can push her body more!! K++

horst11