⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Judy Moshkosky

Started by lovepecs7, September 23, 2012, 08:02:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UK_Fan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"I note now that the Herbicepscam photos of the real Judy have been removed from buffbrianastar's profile page. "

Check again. They're still there.

Indeed - they were gone when I looked a fortnight ago (I don't think it was a problem with my PC/browser though).  Strange why this woman insists on (in my view) lying about her identity when most fans know those photos aren't of her...


kato346

saw her in free chat on hbc awhile ago, it was like she was totally off the planet on drugs or something , if it is judy it's a shame because she had a great physique in her prime and wasquite attractive.

zig563

Judy was not only great herself, but she helped bring Colette Nelson into fbbing. That part of Michigan was good to fbbing.