LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Megan [A.U.] gentle miniGTS

Started by djubre666, September 05, 2012, 05:59:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Metal Sphere

That was goddamn brilliant, and more than anything, intense. Karma well earned.


djubre666


Antics

Really nice update. I thought it was a nice change hearing the two nurses talk about the events.   :bravo:

Japagreipe


Ickypoo

Bloody amazing man. Most muscle girl stories has the man be groveling and worshipping while the girl is haughty and arrogant, but here they are passionate and tender which works surprisingly well! Damn good writing right there sir. I have yet to finish it all, of obvious reasons. XD
K+ all the way across the sky.

djubre666

Hey guys thanks for the comments, still no update, sorry about that, it still in progress, but I was wondering two things:
1. Is there anything you guys would like to see in the story (I'm running low on ideas :) )
2. I would be interested to see what is your vision of the characters, maybe you could drop a link or image that most associated you to the story:

Thanks

djubre666

Is done.. I had one more idea but I-ll leave that one for 12, and close it there. The illustration question from above still applies.


Chapter 11 - Ignoring

Megan was not exactly correct in her estimate, she had grown more than three inches, she was 8'7" when I found her in the shed, and had, by the end of that month grown to 9'1". Even before she stopped growing she broke her 1000 pound scale. The only reason I didn't need to stand on my tiptoes to reach her breasts was that they had grown to be bigger than basketballs, and probably weighed about 100 pounds together. I could lift them one by one, but I had trouble lifting them together. Which was a fact she now often exploited, putting her breasts on me while in bed and, in mock surprise watching me struggle to get out underneath them.

I was now spending increasingly more time at her place, except for the first part while she was still growing. We were both afraid I might end up in a hospital again. So instead we opted for regular visits to her place, and after a few hours I would wobble to the taxi, she even had to carry me to it a few times.

I tried studying for an exam at her place once. She really wanted me to stay at her place over the weekend, and she promised to take care of me while I studied. But after a few hours she had, as all 19 year old girls do lost her patience.

"Joeeyy, my nipples feel like they are on fire, I need someone to spray them so they can cool off"

"Meg, you promised I could study, I really have to get this damn studying done this weekend, an if I let you have your way with me I won't be able to move until tomorrow."

"Oh.. come on  I promise I'll be gentle. You're not going to miss a chance to get fucked by a 1000 pound of tits, ass and raging teenage hormone" She says, opening her legs, putting her hand in her pants and then licking her fingers with her foot long tongue, and sucking it invitingly holding her breasts with the other hand.

Those are the kind of sights that always feel like they will give me heart attack, but I really had to finish this. It was my last exam this year, and I knew I could make It if I stood my ground and remained concentrated. So I stomped my foot, well first I had to get off the chair, and said:

"Enough Megan, you promised to let me study, now please leave me alone"

"OK, Joey. I won't bother you then, you study if you want to" she said stomping her foot, which shook the whole house and stormed out of the room.

Just as I was getting back into my problems she was back, wearing a top and bottom thick gray cotton sweat suit. One of those suits which pretended to hide everything but hung on each curve swaying with each of her steps. And on Megan the suit seemed outmatched on most of her body. At least she was't wearing heels which she normally did when she wanted to fuck me, because in her words she really lowed to tower over me as much as she could.

"Don't mind me I'll just do a little workout to keep fit. I won't bother you at all I know you need your concentration"

And taking out a jumping rope from her pocket she begins skipping right there in the living room, each skip slightly vibrating the whole house, thumping heavily like a distant pile driver. This in turn causes her body to sway and jiggle in impossible ways, her ass stretching the fabric, thighs growing pulsing on impact  And on top her breasts swaying as if she wore nothing underneath, her nipples slowly starting to grow from the friction, forming thick shot glass sized hills on her track suit.

"What's the matter tiny, aren't you supposed to be studying.. or am I distracting you" she says, and as she does I notice I am staring at her intently, completely forgetting my task. I tried, really desperately to concentrate, but with the overwhelming display of jiggling flesh and her shaking the whole house it was near impossible. This continued for some 20 minutes until she worked up some sweat although still not winded.

"Wooh, this is tiring, maybe I should have a drink." She says swaying her body to the kitchen passing by me.

With my back turned to her I can hear her rummaging through the closets and a few heavy footsteps, and see a giant foot appear next to my right side and the next to my left side. Looking up I can see her sweat track tightly pulled into a camel toe several inches above my head, and waayy, wayy up a pair of giant breasts stretching her clothes.

This was a new thing for her, she noticed she was big enough to stand completely over me when I was sitting, and with inches to spare. It was always a humbling experience to stand between two 50" pillars of power as they twitched warmly from the training. I swear she always flexed those monsters a bit just to scare the living shit out of me.

"I thought you might want some as well, and also I know how much you like it when I squeeze fresh fruit for you" she said plating an empty glass in front of me and casually crushing an apple above it. I remembered how she had done the same thing when we had first met, completely shocking me. And was surprised to notice how much smaller the apple seemed in her hand now, and how different her goal is now from then.

"My it's hot in here" she said and dropped her large track suit in my lap.

She was wearing a black lace bra, but her breasts were so heavy, and nipples so big it looked like she had nothing on under the track suit.

"Let me just interrupt you a second,  what do you think honey does my ass seem a bit to big to you. Cause I have been neglecting it lately" She says making a half step forward and crouching to lower her massive posterior in front of my face, blocking everything else.

"N..no Meg..no it's perfect"

"Really, why thank you, Joey" she says stepping back and lifting me and the chair for a hug from the back, accidentally breaking the chair into pieces and pressing her heavy warm breasts into around my head.

"Ohh.. sorry about that, guess you'll have to take a new one. I guess I don't know my own strength" She emphasizes this by stretching her wonderful body as far as it can go.

Breaking stuff around the apartment was a new thing for her, she noticed It made me brutally horny when she accidentally broke something so she was now doing it all the time, but now she left the chair in shambles and moved away. Now starting her stretching routine. Which normally includes a lot of bending over, leg stretching, splits and silent moaning. Not that that sound should have a place in stretching but  Megan made it a part of her routine now.

All this in turn causes a complete break of focus on my part, also the erection which started when she started jumping was now raging in my pants. As I'm thinking this she stretches her body into a full inverted bridge splaying her breasts on her torso and showing me her spread legs at just the right height.

"OK, fuck this I cannot concentrate anymore anyway, you can have your way with me" I say jumping of the chair.

"No no, tiny. My little Joey must study for his exam, I wouldn't dream of stopping him"

"But you.. you.. then why.."

"I told you, I have to train my big body for my boyfriend, now off you go studying"

"Ok.. I can try" And that I did, and for a second it seemed possible as Megan disappeared. But it was only to come back a second later with her two 600 pound barbells.

"I though you lifted a 1000" I said puzzled

"I do, for lifting but this is a light one for condition training, and you go back to your studying" with that starting some sort of tae-bo or similar exercise with her 600 pound barbells as if they were toys. Doing squats, and lunges with the on the shoulder all the training in one continuous unstopping series of exercises.

"It's still to warm here, maybe if I take this of.." she says taking off her track suit. Now only in her underwear she decides to do some more skipping. My hands are now visibly shaking already fro desire, all concentration lost as her monstrous thighs hungrily relax and tens with each impact.

Catching my eye, she walks towards me, and stepping over the table stands directly above me again, but this time facing in the opposite direction.

"OK, Megan I'm sorry for ignoring you, I really want to have sex now. You have no idea what your body is doing to me." I say to the crotch above my head.

"Why, my Joey wants to be a bad boy, and skip his exam. I will have none of that. My Joey will study for his exam. Mhmmm.. and to make sure I will stay close and keep my eye on you." She says in a deep voice, sliding her crotch down my face and torso resting in my lap.

"But.. what.."

"And if my Joey misbehaves I will have to punish him, now stop interrupting your girlfriend in her training and continue studying. I must do my crouches" She says continuing to grind her crotch along my torso, the familiar scalding heat coming of it.

Assuming she was now horny and wanting, my hands started roaming her legs, and aimed for her crotch. At this I got a strong slightly painful squeeze from the sides.

"I though we said you will study, and not interrupt me, horny little boy. Don't do that again or I might let my thighs have my way with you or spank you. Hm maybe I should relocate you closer to me. Come here tiny."

And getting up, she motions with her finger, swaying her hips away seductively  I was sure she was taking me to the bed now, and I followed with a smile.

"Now, let have you sit down tightly on the floor, while I prepare myself. She says pushing me gently down against the wall, and to my surprise dropping her 600 pound barbell over my legs.

"Ok, I have to get something, but I don't trust you not to run away so I will have my friend watch you for a second."

And when I heard the click-clack sound I knew what was coming. She put on new 12" platforms, which she had to get fitted every time she grew. She was a splendid sight in her giant shoes towering over everything.

She took something of the table and came back throwing me my notebook, and bending over just long enough to tear my clothes off.

"OK, you can continue your studying from here, no more wandering" she said

"What do you mean.. what are you.."

I tried lifting the dumbbell, pushing it nothing worked, it was a 600 pound barbell very few people could even move that on their own.

"Well anyway when you get enough of your studying I will be here waiting for you. I just have to power myself up a bit, you could even rub this lotion in for me if you are done in time." she said with a smile and started flexing her body to brutal proportions, touching her body, now already moaning loudly.

Unable to take that I started to touch myself through my pants hoping to get some release.

"Stop touching yourself or I may have to punish you"

I stopped, trying hard to concentrate on something else. Until she took the lotion and started rubbing it into her skin. I tried removing the barbell, but couldn-t budge it and I started touching myself again.

"Joey, didn't I tell you that I will punish you if you are a bad boy. Now I have to break your favorite armchair" She says sitting on the large armchair which we brought in for me. She sits facing the backrest her weight immediately crushing the armrests and the tiny wheels under. And then just as she did in the dream, her legs close around the back rest pulverizing the wood. Her legs open again, she sits back placing the rest of the chair in between her thighs.

"Don't touch yourself, you wont be able to study if you get horny. Now what are you going to do then" she says, her thighs threateningly crunching the wooden frame.

"Study, I tried..."

"Good boy.." she said and finished crushing the armchair with her mighty thighs in an orchestra of cracking.

My entire body was shaking, after seeing her pulverize the couch, I tried to take of my pants, and tugged at my erection.

"Oh no, tiny. Bad bad boy, looks like I will have to spank you after all" she says tearing the barbell of with ease and placing me over her immensly wide thighs. For a second there I was really afraid that she might spank me, with her strength that could easily end very badly.

"Hold on to this for me tiny" she says handing me her bra, and slapping me on my naked ass with one massive breast. She was still only playing with me, I was safe but I was now almost foaming at the mouth from the desire for my goddess, and I started rubbing myself against her. Before I could come, she stopped me by pressing at the base of my penis.

"Megan, please I cannot take it anymore. My balls will explode, please let me cum"

"No, we need to keep you concentrated  Besides I like to watch you squirm, later you can paint my tits white with all that accumulated cum. Now come here for a kiss"

The kiss was followed by a blowjob and a titfuck, through both of these I wanted to come, but she stopped me pressing at the base of the penis. Whe she released me I fell down of my shaky legs, and started crawling towards Megan.

"Please Megan I cannot take it anymore, let me fuck you"

"But what about your studying, I don't want it to seem like it was my fault later"

"It doesn't matter, I don't care anymore fuck studying. I will never ignore you again I promise"

"Hm.. ok but you have to make up for being rude to me first." She says opening her giant legs and pointing towards her crotch. "Come on tiny, show me how much you want me"

As I started working on her, I could feel the walls of muscle closing around me, hear the blod puls through her mighty veins. And just as I was about to come she stopped me, but didn't let go. When she finally opened her legs I was completely broken, she could tell me that she will crush me to a pulp with those things and I wouldn't care I just wanted to have my goddess.

"Please Megan please" I was now on my knees, my hands clasped begging my 19 year old teenage girlfriend to let me fuck her. I was begging her owerpowered amazonian body for mercy. She was in complete control over me, my mind was broken.

"OK, Come here" all it took was for her to wrap her breasts around the engorged shaft and extend her endless tongue and lick the tip once. I was geyser, painting her breasts and face white.

"Now for the real action" and she pushed me down on the floor, riding my face until my erection was back up, and she continued riding me for a few more mutual orgasms being really careful and gentle unlike herself. If my penis and balls didn't feel like they were centrifuged I could even study after this.

"See how gentle I was, and you had to make everything complicated" she said slapping me with one 50 pound cum covered breast playfully. "All I wanted was some playtime. You brought this on yourself"

And that's how it continued mostly, until we decided that growing almost some two feet might be a good reason to go for a round of medical checkups. Also Megan was now bigger than any person alive and this didn't make a great deal of sense. So after a few rounds with local specialists, they arranged a more complex research at an institute. This, along with a visit to her aunt extended to a few months of being apart.

Ickypoo

Wow, you work fast!

I was in the process of typing some suggestions and I refreshed the thread to see if there were any more replies and whaddaya know. New chapter!

Anyway, this is what I was thinking.
What I really enjoy about his series is the interaction between Joey and Megan, it's so nice and uplifting to see a loving couple instead of the usual bully/slave affair. Still, it would be hot to see Megan unleash all the monstrous strength on something. How about this: Growing up she was bullied a lot because of her large size and freakish physique, and one day she accidentally reestablishes contact with one of her main tormentors. Or perhaps a douchebag ex boyfriend? In either case she decides to use her newly found strength to get back at him/her. I imagine that she could crush their house or office to dust with her bare hands, but there are multiple possibilities. : D
It may go against the theme and characterization, but it could be an interesting change of scenery. There is also a lot of potential in such a confrontation charaterization wise. Joey being afraid of her agression or Megan realizing how dangerous her strength can be if she loses control of her temper. There's plenty of directions to take this. No matter what you do I'd just love to see some large scale destruction. :p

Another thing I really enjoy in this series is how Megan has trouble controlling her massive strength. The dream sequence where she almost tore Joey's apartment in two trying to step into his hallway and made the concrete crack by stepping on it too hard  will forever be burned into my memory. So hot! More scenes like that where her tremendous strength casually causes damage that a thousand strong men couldn't hope to do would be amazing.

And I realize this is way outside of the scope of this story, but some of my favourite scenes involve girls ripping houses and skyscrapers out of the ground and lifting them, or even mountains. But Megan is far from being at that level. At least, not yet. :p

As for the illustration. I very much picture Megan as a Jebriodo girl. Very massive and very thick, but still feminine. This particular imagine is almost exectly how I imagine her, except the breasts would be much larger:


djubre666

Thanks Ickypoo, I loved the suggestion :D shame there weren't more of them

After a veeery long hiatus a new chapter, this was supposed to be the final chapter but it had dragged to about 300 lines. The first half is finished and the next chapter should really be final :D

Enjoy, and please comment if you like it.



Chapter 12 - Away

While Megan was away I had time to finalize my exams and also work out on my overall condition so I attended Big Joe's gym regularly trying to buy those few extra seconds with Megan before I pass out. I haven't gained as much strength, just enough to be able to lift and play with my girlfriends breasts. At about 50 pounds each, they were a very hefty and since they came in a pair I would usually get tired after just a few seconds. I would love to be bale to play with her thighs and legs, but as each of her legs weighed about as much as my entire body that was not a very probable outcome.

My endurance however has literally shot through the roof. I hadn't noticed earlier since Megan was my only reference, and any endurance i could muster would be like a moth to a Megan's flame, fuelled by her immense physique and endless sex drive. But apparently that could also count as training, when I got to the gym Big Joe did some measurements to set up a starting point and he was once again shocked. He told me I could probably do an Iron man challenge with the condition I had right now.

I also used that time to move into her apartment. It seemed much easier for me to adjust to somewhat oversized furniture than to have Megan stomping around my tiny apartment where she could already now barely fit. And besides I was relatively certain that at over a 1000 pounds she might just fall straight through the floor.

In the months before her departure Megan had shot up another 6" making her 9'7" tall. Due to her new size we decided to do some remodelling on the house. The floor was reinforced on the bottom floor, while the upper floor was mostly removed except one room and a bathroom in the corner. Those were supposed to be my corner of the house. The only parts with normal sized furniture. Off course Megan wouldn't let me have any stairs insisting that she would help me get up when I needed to go there.

The first floor walls were left in place at their original 8 feet height. This meant that Megan was always a head taller than the walls, as if the rooms were cubicles.All of the furniture was replaced by special order double sized ones, designed to handle loads up to 2000 pounds. The extra huge furniture meant that for me everything was outside of reach. I invested in several 2 to 3 step ladders and distributed them around the house. I would need about three of those stacked to reach Megan for a Kiss, but for my toothbrush and similar utensils they were enough.

****

During her absence we often talked on the phone, except when she was in the research institute. But a few weeks after she got there I got a phone call from her...

"Heeeyy..Where is my favourite hunk." Megan said

"Hey Meg. How's my favourite amazon" I replied...

"Oh, I'm having a blast. It's quite nice hear, they have a whole team of little guys running around me doing all sorts of tests, bringing me food, drinks, clothes. I feel just like a princess." Megan said excitedly..

"Well, you are a princess Meg."

"Oh.. thank you Joey, I really miss you and that little monster of yours. I wish you were here so I could hug you until you beg me to let go." She said teasingly...

"How about the people there, made any friends" I asked

"Oh, some yes, but mostly I just love teasing the guys, girls to. You should have seen the expression on their faces when they saw me first time. Or when my itsy bitys muscles tore right through the clothes they gave for training. It was hilarious...." Megan said chuckling... I could just imagine my young super muscled Amazon surrounded with an army of people in white lab coats with shocked expressions clutching their crotches

"Oh..oh.. and the other day..." she continued excitedly... "We got this new guy the other day. And we agreed with the others that we should try to prank him. I was supposed to pretend to be really angry when he came in, but I guess I took it a bit too far. I put on a tight outfit, and got really pumped. You could see every single muscle on my body outlined and still pulsing from the workout. And when he came to do some test I got up pretending to be really pissed off, I was so pumped that just getting up was enough for the clothes to start tearing. Probably should have stopped there, but he was so tiny and cute it reminded me of when I first cornered you in the bathroom, and I got a bit excited"

"Oh.. I remember that..That was really scary..." I said in a shaky voice, remembering the hulking Amazon walking towards me cracking the tiles with each step and pumping her body to extreme.

"So I started walking towards him, more clothes was falling off with each step. And I started growling at him. The poor thing backed into a corner. He was so much like you at that time I got really exited. Not for him off course I was just thinking of you."

"Jesus Meg, you were about two feet shorter then and I still almost shit my pants..." I said

"Yeah.. two feet, something like that maybe a tiny bit more..." she trailed off..

"What do you mean more, don't tell me you wore heels also..." I asked, thinking of the sight the poor guy was faced with...

"yeah.. heels, that's it definitely heels.." she answered unconvincingly, and then continued... "So, Anyway. There I was standing above the little thing pumping my thighs almost zoned out about to start touching myself thinking of you, when I noticed he was crying. I finally noticed I went too far and crouched over to see if he was OK, but seeing me crouch near him made him even more afraid. Then I noticed a large puddle around him, the poor thing's was so scared he pissed and shit himself."

"Wow.." I said, not really surprised as I almost did the same with a much smaller Megan...

"So I brought the poor thing close to me hugging him, telling him I won't hurt him. And then he started shaking even worse, he came and then passed out. Just like the guys at the gym, can you believe that." Megan finished...

"Jesus.." was all I could say, the poor guys's nervous system must have gone completely haywire being scared almost to death and then immediately excited to unconsciousness.

"I mean it's not the first time one of those guys came in my presence, it happens all the time especially during training. I get really hot during that time, and just flexing at the little geeks is sometimes enough. After that I usually feel like a total goddess. I mean if a wink and a flex makes them cum, what would happen if I tried having sex with them. But with this guy I really felt bad, and he couldn't even come back to work. He tried but the poor guy would just break up whenever I was around, trying to hump my leg like a dog. They had to fire him."

"Jesus.." I was repeating like a broken record, thinking of the effect she had on people, and how aware of that she was becoming.

"And t´don't even get me started on the girls. The other night I woke up with one of them buried head first into my cleavage, she was lucky I didn't turn over on my stomach like with you. She's nowhere as strong as my little Joey I would just crush her."

"But why.. how.. " I tried..

"Well.. after she apologized she told me that she really wanted to try and touch my breast, and then she got carried away and started sucking my nipple. Apparently I made her lick me until I came and then simply held her between my breasts. The poor thing was struggling the whole night but couldn't get away."

"Aha..." I muffled remembering a similar experience...

"But we became good friends then, she comes to visit in the nights, she brings her nurse friends too. And normally it's enough for them to touch my muscles to orgasm. I hope you're not too jealous."

"No.. um.. of course not Megan... I said rubbing throbbing erection in my pants."

"Oh.. that's so nice to hear. Because sometimes I play a bit more with them.. hi..hi.. I tried fucking them with my nipples, they're 4" long now, almost like a mini-cock. You should see the little things gripping my breast with their legs while i Pound their tiny little pussies. But they still love my tongue the most, you know how big that thing is. Once I show all of it inside them they usually come so many times they fall unconscious and cannot talk properly for a a while."

"I think I might try the thing with my nipple on Cindy when I come back. But only If my big man won't mind."

"I..um..no Meg, no problem. But.. I forgot what I wanted to say....Yes.. what about the actual research, have they discovered anything useful about you."

"Oh yeah that.. Well apparently I will be growing a while longer. they said something like 12 or 13 maybe even 14, something like that..."

"12 or 13 what? Months?.. not inches.. that would make you 10 and a half feet, you would be huge." I said shakily

"No silly, I could grow to 12 or 13 feet tall. Can you imagine, me 13 or maybe even 14 feet, you would be at face level with my thighs, I cannot even imagine how big they would be. You could stand on the second floor and I would still be looking down on you. And imagine the heels I could have then, probably a foot and a half. I would be a fucking goddess, 15 and a half feet tall, my boyfriend barely as tall as my knees. I could easily carry you around in my bra. Firmly trapped between my my giant boobies, unable to escape under their pendulous weight fighting for every breath as they slosh heavily over your tiny body. I would be over 3 or 4 thousand pounds, if I ever stepped or sat on you that would be it for you. Oh this is making me soo horny Joey, i can't wait to see you." Megan was saying, now already almost hissing in excitement. My hands were visibly shaking, and I already shot a massive load into my pants during this talk, but my cock was already hard listening to it's mistress, ready for more.

"Focus Megan." She spoke sternly to herself.

"I'm learning self control a bit, I still get carried away mostly when thinking of my little Joey. Second thing is the research they've done. So what they found was that my body is secreting some kind of hormones. They are still researching the effects but apparently they are firstly acting as a powerful pheromone increasing sexual desire and capability. This much actually makes sense. That's why everyone goes bonkers near me."

"Bonkers" I asked puzzled at this new word

"Oh that's the term the head researcher is using. She's a very weird old lady.. "But anyway that's apparently also the reason you're also hard however long I need you to be. There are similar cases recorded but nothing even remotely as strong as the one I am experiencing. Apparently this has started happening after I became sexually active."

"But that was..."

"Yep, I told her about you and she said that that's why you might be less affected, because you were always present and exposed. So that's why your little monster is constantly growing, and why you have such good stamina. My body is changing you to fit it's needs. How big is my little monster now anyway...." Megan said affectionately...

"It's grown, it's 23" now, I cannot wear shorts any more." I said with resignation.. "But then what about.. i mean..can you control it. It's not always the same.."

"It's tricky, it activates whenever I am horny, so if I learn to control that I could be OK. The biggest problem is when I'm growing than I'm always horny and I just want to jump and bounce on top of my little Joey, and luckily you cannot say no."

"Um.. yeah. OK. But what happens when you go out into the public, like in the gym." I asked..

"You mean asides from the shock of seeing a 10 foot giant. Well I shouldn't really go into public when I'm horny or the same thing might happen again. And she said the bigger I get the stronger the effect will be. But that's why I have my little Joey, so you can fuck me until you cannot stand any-more, and then I can take over and rape your hot little body. And thanks to these lovely hormones you don't even need to be conscious."

"Um.. "

"Oh.. I miss those little sounds that you make when I intimidate you. That's why I love growing bigger and bigger for my little one. And that bunny look when I put on my heels to tower even more over your frail little body, and you know I am going to fuck you for hours. But most of all I adore the little gasp you make when you see my muscles in action, when I'm destroying things around me."

I just gulped and let her continue...

"You know they already had to change 4 beds, I tend to hug and hump the beds while dreaming of you. And usually, in the morning, I wake hugging the crumpled remains. The part between my thighs is always the most destroyed. Oh.. wait here a second I have something for you I forgot."

After a moment of silence, I can hear something clicking, then the sound of plastic breaking followed by a lot of crunching and metal twisting sounds.

"Have you heard it.."

"What was that..." I asked

"You'll know soon enough.. Anyway I have to go now. I'll be unavailable for a while as I have some tests at another location, then I'm going to my aunts. She doesn't have a phone but I'll try to keep in touch. Bye, see you soon"

"Bye" I said weekly, I was looking at a pair of slipper on the floor. Megan's cute bunny slippers which looked perfectly normal until you get close and realise they are twice as big as you'd expect. I thought about what she just told me there was something in the tone of her voice, she was speaking of the little people almost as if she wasn't even a part of the same species as they were. And in most aspects she wasn't. Her physical strength was beyond any reason, professional strongmen were like little children to her and the rest of us, well we're probably more like like ants to her. At over 1000 pounds, it is enough for her to accidentally sit on someone to break bones. And as if physical power and size was not enough, the mere sight of her body causes fear and lust in equal amounts. This paired up with the hormones she could use to incite pure mindless lust made her more like a goddess than human. The story with the guy she scared was proof of that, it took her less than a minute to completely break a grown man.

I wasn't doing much better, despite being somewhat resistant to the hormones. She recently had me reduced to going down on my knees and begging her to let me cum. it was easy to forget that this was a 19 year old girl which had just a few months back had her first sexual experience. A girl which was shy and hiding her body before that..


***

One week later I got a package. Inside was a mess of steel plastic and electric components all grinded to a flat unrecognisable mess. I recognized some parts, this used to be a scale, exactly like the one we had in our apartment. A 1000 pound scale. Then I remembered the phone call and a whimper escaped from my mouth. Megan had crushed and grinded a 1000 pound scale between her thighs over the phone for me.

That gave me an idea, I really needed to see her crush and pulverize something else. The scale really showed off her power, but I was certain her thighs could do more than a mere 1000 pounds after seeing her crunch the massive tree log. After a few phone calls I managed to get my hands on an old car. A Volvo, a large steel monstrosity which looked like she might actually fit inside. I managed to get it into working order at least for how much I needed it, to pick her up from the city when she got here. I would usually use an oversized van which we had for this, but this would be more fun.

But on top of that I managed to get a hold of a friend who worked for some TV show which used human body replicas made of ballistic gels and printed poly prop bones. They had really details body models including organs and cartilage and all at the right strength. I explained that I wanted to do some testing with high powered machinery on humans. He explained that this should be just what I needed, and since the show was cancelled I could get them really cheap. I bought about a dozen of those storing them until Megan arrives.

I was just about ready with all the preparations when I got a call from Meg.

"Heeyy sweetie, how's my little man."

"Fine Meg, are you coming back soon, I miss you.."

"Oh, you bet I'm coming soon. I miss you too, I can't get you out of my mind. These last few days are going to be a torture. I cannot wait to crush that tiny little body of yours in my arms. God, just the thought of it is making me wet."

"Um.. so.. where do I pick you up. When do you get here."

"Next week Wednesday, I'll be at the train station... Oh.. and you better be well rested I have a special surprise for you. I didn't want to tell you anything but the guys at the lab told me to restrain myself from having any orgasms for at least three weeks before sending them a urine sample. This way they could get a really strong reading on all they need. So I decided to do it at my aunts on the farm and then surprise you when I get home."

"Wow.. cool, so how does it feel to restrain yourself..."

"I feel like a ticking bomb I am almost constantly horny now. The tiniest things make me want to grab the nearest tree and grind it until there is nothing but sawdust left. And it's not just me, aunty says the animals are going insane fucking each other. The postman almost fainted the other day and he hasn't even seen me. "

"So does it expire soon."

"Next week Wednesday evening..."

"But.. so"

"Yep Joey. You better be ready when I get there, for the ride of your life. I'm not even sure how good an idea this is, after four months without you and three weeks of self-control I might just loose it completely.

"Do you want to come later, or do you want me to come on Thursday..."

"Don't you dare, I haven't seen you in four months, if you're not there on time I think I would really go insane. And imagine if I took the public transport to the city on my own.

"Oh.." I just seed weekly.

"Oh Joey, you know I would never hurt you. But you just get well rested and stock up on food, energy drinks and maybe you should get some painkillers as well. I think I will fuck you for several days straight, and I cannot promise I won't hurt you a bit. My thighs miss you something incredible.

"OK.. so.. do you need me to pick you up. And... oh but how will you travel like that, what about other people on the train. Hormones and all."

"Courtesy of the lab, I travel by cargo train. It's not the most pleasant but I'll survive and it is more roomy."

"OK, I'll be there" I said

"You better, don't even try to run tiny." she said with a giggle and left.


djubre666

@Ickypoo

To give a more detailed response.

Somehow I just cannot make myself make Megan intentionally use her strength to harm anyone, but I understand where you're going with the suggestion. I think that direction is OK and am trying to wrok something into the story.

As for the extreme strenght side (building etc.) I have originally intended to make Megan realistically strong, that is scaled with her size. I already have a feeling like things have gotten a bit out of hand so it probably won't scale that far.

As for any destruction scenes at all, I must admit I don't really know how to write them properly but I will do my best :D

Thanks for the long comment I appreciate those, sorry for the delay in answering.

djubre666

Regarding the image of Megan..



This oone comes quit close in my opinion, as do a lot of the other ones from the same artist here:
http://dolemitesh3.*****



djubre666

One more....  it's really hard to end this series

Chapter 13 - Arrivals

I was standing under the large arrivals board at the local train station some 10 minutes early, my hands shaking in anticipation. The station was completely empty except for me and a lonely train conductor. A nice middle aged guy, about my size, slightly shorter. He helped me sort out the exact arrival time and then went on about his business.

Soon the train arrived, and I could see the conductor waving to me from a distance, indicating that this is the train I was waiting for. As he was waving, a leg came out of the train and landed next to him, it wasn't the same size as Megan when she left, but it could only be her, because it was actually bigger. The knee was waist high to the conductor who didn't seem to notice it still waving. Then my girlfriend got out of the train and stood up overshadowing the tiny man with her breasts alone.

Megan had grown bigger, and not just a little. When she left I was about navel high to her, the train conductor was shorter than her hips. He was standing right next to her, and her breasts literally loomed over his head and at least a foot or more beyond him, and her thighs were so large and thick that he didn't even seem like a kid next to her, he was more like a twig.

The man turned around facing Megan's hips and started looking up craning his neck all the way back, and all he could see was the bottom of her breasts. Then looking back down trying to make sense, he saw Megan's thighs and I could see him shudder and start shaking, his mind unable to cope with the sight.

Megan took a step back to see the little man, and crouched. Her legs covered everything from below his knees almost up to his chest, and his head was level with her massive breasts which just a second ago were like a roof to him. He was still almost two heads shorter than her. The sigh was very humbling, not only for the conductor, but also for me, because I understood that this was what I looked like next to her.

A moment later I could see the man's hand pointing in my direction, his eyes never leaving Megan. She looked my way and started getting up. I waved and was just about to call out her name when I saw the tiny man underneath her fall to the ground. As she got up his head was following her rise, while his body looked as if it was caught in a tornado completely shaking apart.

I remembered the story from the lab, about the hormones and how she intimidated the little man. This guy must be having a similar reaction. Except that, three months of longing and three weeks of absolute sustaining she must be exploding with raw sexual energy. Even some 40 feet away I could already feel the air getting heavy and musky, and that little man must have been exposed to a tsunami of the same thing overloading all of his senses.A man probably more than twice her age, a lifetime of experience and sexual encounters, all of that simply blown away and overrun by a few seconds with a 19 year old girl. He was on the floor beneath Megan's feet shaking and convulsing in a torrent of orgasms.

As her eyes met mine I felt as if electrocuted, she could tell me to jump under a train right there and I would be glad to obey. Hell I would probably be happy that I stayed conscious long enough to obey her, unlike the still unconscious man behind her.

"Joeeeeeeyyyyyy......" Megan screamed running towards me, thudding my way with long powerful strides pounding the ground like a pile driver, shaking the entire platform. Her massive breasts swaying wildly with each step, and her thighs switching from a boiler sized round relaxed state to a chiseld monstrosity of muscles. Her quadriceps must have been as big as my chest. I could immediately imagine why the guy from the lab pissed and shat his pants. I spent a lot of time near this girl, but seeing this giant mountain of muscle going straight for me would always cause me to flinch.

In one continuous movement without breaking stride she knelt down wrapping her strong long fingers under my armpits and lifting me high in the air jumping in a pirouette.

"Little oneee....." She continued as her feet landed with a heavy thud cracking the concrete with the force of the landing. She let the force of the fall drive me between her breasts. I sunk deep into a valley of her warm soft breasts as arms with biceps bigger around than my waist closed behind my back crushing the air from my lungs. Two more jumps of joy with accompanying spins followed pounding the concrete. She was like a little girl with her favourite toy.

"Oh.. my little Joey, I missed you soooo much...." she said, accenting her words by strengthening her grip until I could actually hear my ribs cracking. Her body heat and smell completely engulfed me. The heavily sex laden aura in the air made it difficult to breathe even without her bear hug. Regardless of my breathing troubles my cock was already fully erect and throbbing against Megan.

In the passion of the moment, she jammed her tongue inside my mouth and down my throat barely even pausing to make sure I was OK. I felt as if she was going to tear my own tongue away and shove it down my throat, and as the thick long muscle penetrated my throat I could feel and hear my jaw crackle, unable to expand to meet the full girth. She sensed my gagging and pulled her tongue out with a moan and a deep breath. Unfortunately, her mouth was still covering half my face, and her lungs so massive she simply sucked out all the air I had. The feeling was identical to being hit in the chest, and I had to gasp for air.

"Mee..Meg.. take it easy.. please.." I squeaked...

"Oh.. honey.. I can try, but I haven't seen you for so long I don't think it will be very easy." She said and continued kissing my face.

"Could you.. Could you put me down. I want to see how much you've grown." I asked, and she complied letting me slide along her body, carefully rubbing me against every curve, and pausing for an unusually long time with my head between her breasts.

"I'm sorry I don't have any heels on honey, I hope you won't be disappointed seeing me so short." Megan said as I was sliding ever lower.

I didn't feel the ground beneath my feet until my face was stuck against Megan's crotch. The smell and aroma were so intoxicating it was difficult to breathe, my knees wobbled and I was barely keeping myself from cumming.

"Mmm.. just the right size, I can't wait to put on the highest heels I have for you." I could hear from above. Then I looked up, and just like the conductor all I could see was the bottom of her breasts, if I reached out I could barely graze their bottom. The sight wasn't new for me, but the distance was, and I was struck with vertigo. I guess I hadn't been exposed to Megan in a while. I reached out for balance, my hands landing on her inhumanly massive thighs. I swear I could almost hear them purr as hundreds of pounds of muscle crackled with inhuman power, as Megan rubbed them against each other. This was too much for me, I blew a massive load into my pants.

"Ohhh..You naughty boy...and I barely touched you." I noticed she was looking at me in the reflective surface of a nearby window. And I could tell all of this was making her horny, her there was a wet spot on her crotch and way above me her shirt was being stretched by her growing nipples. The size difference was the same as between her and the conductor. She was now as big, or even bigger, than she was in the dream when she crushed me to death.

"We'll need to punish you somehow...hmm... I know... You are not allowed ot have any clothes on for a week." She says and bending over puts her hands to the sides of my shirt and simply pulls my top apart...

"Megan, what the.. how am I supposed to go around like this....Wait..Stop..." I protested, but she ignored me reaching for my pants. I tried to hold her hands in place. My hands looked so tiny on her forearms, and the strength difference was unimaginable. If there were 10 people holding her hands on each side they could maybe slow her down, not stop. So I simply watched in horror as she tore my pants apart and tossed them away.

"There.. much better....you won't be needing much clothes for what you'll be doing the following week. And don't you dare come again until I let you. Now you stay still, me and this little fellow have some catching up to do." She said caressing my already erect cock.

"But, Meg.. how am I supp.." I tried asking...

"You've missed me haven't you little one.. come to your girlfriend, evil Joey wanted to keep you trapped in all those clothes. Well I have a much better place to keep you." she said completely ignoring me. Lifting her shirt a bit she guided my cock between them.

"Meg, but y.. uuughh.. Me..." all of my protests dissolved into moans as she pressed me firmly against a hundred pounds of boob with my cock stuck in between. Only the very tip of my cock was visible between her breasts, and Megan's tongue was already playing around the head. Then her lips connected with my cock, while her tongue snaked downwards along it's lenght deep between her breasts. The sensation was beyond amazing, I was on the verge of another orgasm...

"Ohh, Meg.. I'm gonna cum again.. " But I couldn't cum. My cock was as hard as marble, throbbing painfully against the heavenly confines of Megan's breasts, tongue and lips. The amount of pleasure I received from Megan could sometimes be simply insane, but I could always cum, even if she wouldn't let me the mere act of prevention would have a similar effect. But this was  something completely different, the pleasure was just mounting, I could feel my nerve ending s going numb from the overwhelming sensations.

"Ohh.. I just love toying with my little friend. It looks just about ready to pop..." Megan said, her tongue grazing the tip of my cock.

"What do you think honey, would you like to cum for me..." she asked, rubbing her breasts along my shaft. I tried responding but I simply couldn't form any words.

"You can be so funny sometimes honey, come for your Megan. Pretty please..." Megan said closing her pretty lips around my cock, as soon as she said the words I felt myself explode. My eyes rolled back into my head as I released the built up pressure. Megan took all of it, vacuuming every single drop.

"Poor thing after he'd gotten used to having half a ton of woman taking care of him, I suddenly disappear and all he has is you tiny hand. I bet he can't even close his fist around you any more. But don't you worry little one Megan is back and she will take good care of you." Megan addressed my cock.

"How am I going to go around like this completely naked." I asked as my brain was slowly reassembling itself.

"Well you'll just have to hurry then so no one sees you. Besides do you really think anyone will notice you next to me." She says putting me down on shaky legs and once again stretching to her full height above me.

"Oh, honey enough with the foreplay. Take me home I want to put on my heels. I've waited so long to have you under my pussy, and I think the moment has come." Megan said taking half a step forward, pressing my face against her crotch. It was less then 10 seconds since the last orgasm and my erection was already growing in Megan's shadow.

"Jesus, Megan I'm half your size now. Just how much have you grown..." 

"Still not tall enough for my tiny. But last time I checked I was at 10'7" and a half. And I think I may be growing at the moment as well. And you know what that means don't you...Now take me to the van" she left that sentence hanging in the air and started walking.

I had to take three steps for each of Megan's, and I felt like a little puppy next to her, running after her leg. The sight of her swaying thighs next to me kept me so horny I completely forgot that I was naked.

*****

Luckily there was no one on the parking lot when we arrived.

"So tiny, where is the minivan. I hope you're not expecting me to walk home. I might accidentally give someone a heart attack if I don't have an orgasm soon." She said looking at me intently.

"No Meg, actually I have a surprise for you. I got a used car specially for this ride home. I know it might seem a bit small but I know you will manage to make room." I said smiling and winking.

"I don't know tiny, it might seem big enough for you. But I am a very very big girl." She said doubtfully walking towards the car. The Volvo had previously seemed quite big, but with Megan's impressive bulk next to it I wasn't so sure any-more. It wasn't only an issue of whether it would get us home, but also if it will even survive Megan's weight at all. 

"Are you sure it will hold, it seems so tiny." She said rocking the car on its suspension like a toy.

"Well why don't you have a seat and we can head on home then" I said rushing to open the car doors for my girlfriend. It was a rather funny gesture, as the doors were barely up to Megan's mid thigh.

She stepped right in front of me, and bent over to the car hitting my face with her immense rear. I extended my hands grabbing on to a large handful of firm ass on each side of my face and took a step back, there was so much ass and legs in front of me I thought I was going to get a heart attack.

"Right, I think I will have to make some minor adjustments... Where do you adjust the seat position" She says reaching under the seat with one hand trying to find the handle.

"It's um..."

"Oh I'll just try to push like this.." she says leaning onto the car with one hand and pushing the seat back tearing it from its base. 

"Ooops...maybe I used a bit too much force. Joey, do you think you can fix this..." she says standing up blocking the sun with her massive frame holding the seat several feet above me pinched between her thumb and index finger.

"It's.. hm.. OK, Megan. We don't really need it anyway.. you can just leave it." I say

"OK, hold on to this for me then" she says handing me the seat. While I was struggling with the weight of the seat she decided to try and fit inside the car.

Going down on all four in front of the car, she put her hands on the sides of the door. With a slight tension in her arm muscles she spread the door opening to give herself more room, shattering the glass in the frame. This was unfortunately nowhere near enough the space she needed.

But she tried to push in anyway, as her upper body got stuck she pushed with her legs. Instead of getting her inside all she managed was to push the entire 2500 pound car sidewaysIt was like watching a cartoon, wherever Megan pushed a dent would appear on the car. After a while it looked like an explosion hit it. I was torn between watching her muscles tearing the car apart and her ass swaying at waist height.

"This won't work like this." she says, pulling out of the car.

"Joey honey... can I ask you a favour" Megan says bending over to look me in the face. You would think that a drop dead gorgeous face off a 10 foot girl a few inches above your head would get all of your undivided attention. But something else entirely got mine, looking straight ahead of me I saw about half of her boobs spill over her top. I was facing almost 2 feet of deep milky cleavage pressed together between her massive arms. Her smell and warmth washed over me like a wave, I had to concentrate real hard not to cum right there. If I wasn't so used to her already I would probably feint in a series of orgasms.

"Would you mind horribly, if I opened the top a bit.. of the car I mean. Just a little bit, I always wanted to drive in a convertible.. Pretty please.. with sugar on top" she said emphasizing the last part, by unbuttoning her top and swaying forward, pushing my head with her hand sinking my head between her massive breasts. My cock was ready to explode, but just as before I simply couldn't cum.

Could it be because she told me that I cannot cum until she lets me, but that didn't make sense.. I was thinking

"I'll take your silence as a yes, then honey.." She answered and walked over to the car. I watched in awe as she tore apart the connections between the roof and the car leaving only the wind-shield intact. During the whole process the entire car shook as if a dog was shaking it in its jaw. Finally done she simply rolled the roof towards the front end.

Carefully shifting her weight she managed to fit inside the car accompanied by a lot of squealing protests from the car. The back of the car was a few inches of the ground, almost scraping the road. It would be enough for Megan to stand up suddenly to break the suspension, and probably the car flooring.

"Urf.. Finally. It's really hard to fit into these little things without breaking something. Luckily the roof could be opened." Megan says smiling from the back seat, her head sticking several feet over the previous rooftop. I tried closing the door, but due to the damage she had done it was almost impossible.

"Here let me help you with that tiny" she says, pulling the door in and forcing it close by jamming the metal sides together. The only way to open those doors now would be to cut them away.


djubre666

Max. character limitation
****

"Aiiiiee... what is that.." Megan screamed pointing at something while I was going for the driver's place. It was of the ballistic models I got, only a human head replica this time, I must have forgotten it in the car.

"Oh, that was supposed to be a surprise for later." I said and then explained to her about the human replica models. How they are built almost exactly like the human body except all fake and are used for human trauma tests, and how they would allow her to show off her strength and power without hurting anyone.

"Oh, so you mean that this is just like my little Joey, except I can play with it without holding back.."

"Yep, you can go all out with it. It's just like a normal human except it doesn't feel pain. You can try it"

"Oh.. I like this. I think I might show my little Joey just how much I missed him, and just how much I want him..with a little kiss" Megan said bring the head to her lips for a kiss. I could see her tongue snaking through the transparent material and coming out at the neck opening protruding several inches outside. It looked like a snake wriggling madly without anything to restrain it. Before seeing this I hadn't really realised just how deep her tongue goes down my throat when she loses control.

Megan meanwhile begins moaning quietly, jamming her tongue even deeper. The width and power of her tongue soon prove too much for the jawbone and it cracks open. Megan reacts louder moaning, her nipples grow and her free hand goes for her snatch.

"Megan, stop remember the three weeks.." I yelled realising I have to stop her somehow.

I could see the muscles in her forearm tensing, not in effort to break the model, but in effort to restrain herself. Finaly with one loud moan the skull in her hand explodes as the lower part is mashed against her lips and top crushed under her fingers.

"Ohh... mhmmm... tiny... I cannot even begin to explain how hot this was. I almost came just from that. I almost forgot why I like you so much, you really understand me. Come give your little girl a kiss" Megan says pulling me back from the front seat for a kiss.

"Oh.. little one. Being bigger and stronger than you has always been a turn on for me. Just imagining what I could do to you if I wasn't careful was always so hot for me, that's why I always wanted to grow as big as possible for you. And now I can finally experience it for real, and not only experience. I can show my little man just how much more powerful I am, and what I could do to you. Mhmm.. oh take me home quickly honey..before I tear you apart." And saying that she gives me a kiss identical to the one she just made, jamming her tongue halfway down my throat, crackling my jaw.

She then let me drive, doing her best to cool down untill we get home.

djubre666

and as promised the addition to Chapter 12.... as always leave a comment if you like.. the way it is now there is no reason for me to write part 13

******

The Volvo was barely dragging along, with Megan's very impressive bulk in the back. The suspension was completely useless under her weight, and we could feel every bump, I was afraid we might actually start sparking any moment. There was luckily no uphill along the way beacause we were barely dragging along on a straight road.

We barely gone a few miles when we heard the police siren. It made absolute sense, a naked man driving a half wrecked car was reason enough, even without Megan. But add a giant woman sticking several feet over the top of the car with a shoulder width almost equal to the car width, and there was no way we would be ignored. Normally I wouldn't mind, I get a kick out of showing off Megan, but this time I was worried that she might do something to the policeman if he doesn't let us leave very quickly.

"Maybe we could run" I tried panicking, although I knew that with with Megan's half ton in the back we could barely outrun a running person, a cop on a motorcycle was out of the question. But Megan didn't seem to mind, she looked as if she was happy.

"It's not like we've done anything wrong tiny. Let's stop and see what this is about..." Megan said with a wide smile, no trace of concern

"Besides, we need to kill another half an hour before I do the sample, might as well have some fun... Right ?" She continued

"But, it's the police maybe we shouldn't...." I tried arguing..

"Relax tiny, you just sit tight and let me do the talking." She said, adjusting her boobs in the top. The sight of over a hundred pounds of breasts swaying like crazy over my head literally hypnotized me out of worrying. By that time the policeman was already walking towards us and removing her helmet. She was athletically built, about 6 and a half foot tall and quite cute. If I was standing next to her she would be dwarfing me by about a foot.

Megan was aware of being watched and took the opportunity to stretch her arms, showing off an orchestra of muscles in her arms and back. I could see the officer flinch at the sight, she was carefully reaching for her gun, but also surprisingly passed a finger along her crotch before unbuttoning the gun. At this point I could jump out of the car and point a gun at the cop and she wouldn't notice me.

"Hello officer, is everything OK" Megan chirped happily, turning sideways to face the officer, presenting her with a top down view of her bottomless cleavage while at the same time towering over the girl even while sitting. The poor girl had her mouth stuck open, completely wordless. I cant say I blame her or that I could have a different reaction. Megan being horny didn't help much either, as I could see the girls breathing was quite shallow and she was fighting hard to keep her concentration.

"License and.. what the.. holy fuck" The policewoman's sentence completely broke apart as Megan flexed her upper body for her. The amount of muscle on display was completely insane, and the poor girl was stuck with her jaw open.

"Oh, look Joey the poor thing is completely speechless. Maybe we could take her home with us for some fun." Megan said jokingly and extended one of her beefy hands towards the girl. In a panicked reflex reaction the girl grabbed the gun and with very shaky had pointed it towards Megan.

"Stay.. stop.. don't... you.. " She was trying to make a sentence but failing miserably.

"Oh, poor thing. Don't be afraid I don't want to hurt you. I just want us to have some.... fun" Megan said accentuating the sentence by passing her hand along her body and over her breasts.

"Why don't you come over and give me a kiss right here, my nipples are soooo big." Megan said circling one of her fully engorged 4" nipple. Surprisingly the girl was coming closer as if she was hypnotized.

"I know you want to touch my nipple, they are so hot for you" She continued lifting her top and exposing the massive nipple. The policewoman was still coming closer with her gun pointed at Megan.

"Here let me take this for you" Megan said taking the gun from the girl and guiding her head to her nipple. The girl's hand was roaming Megan's muscular forearm, and her other hand kneaded the biggest breast in the world. As soon as her lips came into contact with the nipple I could see her body convulsing in an orgasm. 

"Are you certain we cant take her with us Joey, look at the poor thing." Megan asked again,  caressing the girls back while she shivered, orgasming from sucking Megan's nipple and kneading her breast.

"Megan, she's a police officer, we could have a lot of problems if we do that..." I said sheepishly..

"OK, then. Sorry little one we must get going now, you heard what the man said." And she pulled her breast out of the cop's reach sitting back. But the girl would have none of it, one hand reaching into her pants rubbing at her crotch and the other lunging for Megan. THe poor thing was almost like a zombie, mindlessly reaching out.

"Sorry tiny, but I can't leave the poor thing like this. I just have to help her out." Megan said grabbing the girl by her thighs and lifting her to her face. While the girls hands were roaming all over Megan's forearm, her tongue began working the police officer's pussy through her pants.

"I have something special for you Mrs. Policewoman, something which left all the girls before speechless, for a few hours at least." Megan said and snaked her tongue under the girls shirt all the way to her nipple, and then back into her pants. She toyed with the girl for a few seconds and the rammed her tongue into her snatch tearing the belt and pants apart in the process. The girl looked as if she had an epileptic attack, her legs firmly clenched onto Megan's head while she was shaking explosively.

The sight was just enough to make mu cum, but apparently I couldn't cum now unless Megan allowed it. And on top of that another siren could be heard. Apparently the policewoman called for reinforcements before coming over to our car. And naturally when the policemen in the patrol car saw a 10 foot giant eating their colleague they turned on their siren and jumped out of the car with their guns pointed at us.

"Release the girl and step out of the car or we will fire." The two policeman yelled hiding behind the doors, one of them actually reaching for the shotgun.

"Ohh... What's this. More little men...." Megan said delightedly, as she pulled the half comatose girl from her face.

"Release the girl, and get out of the car." They continued yelling...

"I'm sorry officers... Do I look like I would hurt anyone... " Megan said emphasizing the last words by standing up. I could actually hear the guys gasp audibly from behind their shelters, their guns forgotten for a second. Of course the car couldn't really survive her sudden standing up, and her feet simply sunk through the flooring, hopefully not breaking anything really important.

"How about I leave the girl right here in the car, and walk over to surrender myself." Megan said lowering the girl in the back seat. The girl curled into a foetal position, her hands holding her crotch and still shaking in orgasm. Her eyes were rolled back and she was drooling heavily over herself. Megan meanwhile raised her hands into the air pushing her chest out raising her breasts and stepped out of the car.

"Don't move" They yelled in a shaky voice.

"Pleas don't shoot little old me, I'll walk over peacefully so you may arrest me....OK. Why don't you take your handcuffs and cuff me. You seem cute." She said to one of the officers while walking over, swaying all of her curves at once. I could already see the poor guys were completely hypnotized, they couldn't shoot her if they wanted to. And soon they will be ready to shoot themselves if she asks them to.

"O..OK" they answered, and one of them got his handcuffs out and started walking over to Megan. He already had a boner stretching his pants. As Megan approached I could see the tiny man completely obscured by Megan's shadow as she loomed high above him.

"There officer cuff me..." Megan said, lowering her arms in an orchestra of muscle display. She took the opportunity to frame her breasts with her arms and bend over exposing her cleavage. The tiny man shuddered creaming his pants.

"Weren't you going to cuff me Mr. Officer?" Megan asked the stunned policeman, who hearing this managed to gather an impressive amount of willpower and tried to put the handcuffs on Megan. Her wrist were however too big for the tiny things to fit.

"Oh.. shoot, those seem a bit too tiny. Maybe you shouldn't have used cuffs for little girls. I know I look like it but I'm not actually that little. There is no way those would hold me..look." She said taking the cuffs in her fingers and tearing them apart as if they were made from paper.

Both of the men shuddered at this point, as did I but I didn't have the luxury of being allowed to cum. The man in front of Megan reached out for her breasts, almost against himself, zombiefied just like the girl before.

"How about I take you back to your friend. And you can hold on tight to make sure I don't escape." Megan said picking the man up and holding him between her massive arm and one voluminous breast. The man bucked his hips two or three time against the 100 pound breasts in his lap, his hands kneading the overflowing flesh. His mind unable to cope with the expanse of flesh, his eyes rolled back and he started bucking in a series of orgasms just like the girl. 

"Wh..wha.. What are y..you doing to Mick..." The other cop was fumbling words...

"Wha.. Sta.. Stay..Don..Don't mmmm.." He continued stammering until Megan came right in front of him towering massively, with his friend shaking in her arms. 

"It's not nice to point you know.." She said, lowering the other cop on the hood of the car and taking the shotgun from the other guys hands. She then bent the thing as if this was a bugs bunny cartoon.

"Now, you apologize, or I will have to spank you....Mr. officer." Megan said to the confused officer, picking him up to face level.

"I..I..I....I...I'm..so..sorry..." he stammered looking at Megan, and his gun in turns, and shaking half in fear half in lust, tears starting to go down his cheeks.

"There there, don't cry..." Megan said giving the man a kiss on the forehead and putting him down dangerously close to her crotch.

"There, there.." she continues saying while pressing the man's face against her crotch and caressing the back of his head. The vicinity of Megan's crotch and the overpowering amount of sexual energy were enough to drive the man into the same state as his friends.

"Oh. my god. have you seen that tiny. I'm unstoppable, I could do whatever I wanted." Megan was saying as she was walking back to the car.

"Dear God.. Meg... What have you done. We have to leave now, before more come." I said in panic...

"They can't do anything to me even if they do come, and I want to put on a show for my big man. Do you think I should get myself a motorcycle. I always wondered what I would look like on one." She said and walked over to the policewoman's motorcycle. She picked up the bike and brought it over sitting on it in front of me. The normally large bike look like a toy bike between Megan's thighs, they hid half the motorcycle from view...

"Ooohh.. I like the feel of this thing between my legs. It feels so powerful.." She said as her thighs pressed into the machine expanding and growing in size.

"Oh, If I got one of these I would have my tiny's body shape carved into the seat, so I could always ride your tiny frail little body." She said grinding into the seat, breaking the suspension and bending the rear wheel.

"And my thighs could always play with you... "She said relaxing and expanding her thighs in an explosion of muscles breaking away the plastic covers.

"Pressing into you slowly..." her thighs expanded relentlessly bending all the outer layers of the engine crushing various tiny parts and bending tubes with metal crunching sounds and bolts falling off. I couldn't take it anymore, I started jacking off hoping to cum. My cock was already hurting from all this.

"Or playing with you a bit more rough..." She said relaxing and expanding her thighs more powerfully cracking the engine.

"Oh.. I can't wait to put you between my thigs and ... squeeze.." sha said moaning and pressing her thighs powerfully, collapsing the block and leaking oil.

"And.. squeeze... mmhmhpph.." she continues moaning, and stands up crushing the entire mess into a pile of parts and bent metal I felt as if I was going to explode, I should have already cum two or three times from all this. But I just simply couldn't even jacking off didn't help.

"Mhmm... now I'm ready to go honey..." she said..."Oh, I forgot something.. hmm.. Oh yes.." she said, reaching into her pants and returning with a completely drenched finger and passing under my nose with it. "You may come now honey..." I simply exploded cum all over the car and myself it was probably one of the most explosive orgasms ever, I felt all tingly after it. And If she didn't give me the permission to cum freely I might be having a lot of those.I was spared falling apart mentally and sexually in Megan's vicinity but at the price of submitting my reproductive system to her total control.

Megan then quickly and carefully took the still spasming girl and placed her inside the police car and taking great care not to break anything again sat back in the car.

"Drive" was all she had said.

As we were leaving I surveyed the scene behind us. A police motorcycle which looked like it was ran over by a truck. Three policeman shaking in the throes of the orgasms provided by Megan's reproductive system. I just hoped none of this comes back to us somehow.

And a view to the back of the car indicated a very, very horny Megan absently pinching her nipple.. I had to get home very quickly...

*****

djubre666


Chapter 14-Final

"Where is the stuff.." Megan spoke quickly, she was referring to the sample container they sent for her from the lab.

"On the kitchen table" I said, and she nodded confirming, quickly rushing out the door.

She did try to open the door using the doorknob, but in her hurry she simply tore the whole thing off, and then ripped the whole door off as well as she was opening it. Luckily the door frame was quite huge or she might have torn that off as well.

"Don't you dare move a muscle while I do this, and get ready for you tiny..." she spoke sitting me on the second floor and kicking off the ladder. She was now almost three feet taller than the second floor, or in other word she was taller then I was while sitting on the second floor.

Using her new height she stood on her tiptoes and put over a hundred pounds of breast in my lap while bending over to give me a kiss.

"This is perfect tiny, when I put on my shoes this will be a perfect place to give you a tit-fuck." And as if to reinforce her point she pulled my erection under her shirt between her breasts pushing them firmly together. Pushed together like that they were about as tall as my entire torso.

"Would my little man like to cum for his big girl." She asked starting to move her breasts up and down. To which I could only nod.

"Would you like to shoot your cum all over my large... soft... massive.. boobies.. mhmm... tiny.." she spoke.. her voice descending into a whisper. I nodded again more vigorously, grabbing a handful of breast on each side. I was way past ready to cum already.

"Then, you'll just have stay right here. If you move I won't let you cum for days. No crying or begging will save you this time." She spoke tearing herself off and moving into the bathroom to take the sample.

My mind felt completely shattered for a second, I continued jerking off for a few seconds blindly trying to relieve the pressure to no avail. I reconsidered listening to her, but I was determined more than anything to see her destroy those body models before she fucked me into unconsciousness. So I quickly climbed down the wall and left her a note that she can find me in her weight room.

The place had a mixed smell of steel and sweat and on top of that an incredibly strong smell of Megan. She spent so many hours in this room it was literally saturated with her smell, all I had to do was step inside to get an instant boner.

The place was already prepared with a variety of human body models strewn about the place. I sat down in the end of the room. She could, if she so wanted simply ignore the dolls and walk past them directly to me, but I was hoping she wouldn't.

A minute later I heard I heard the familiar click-clack sound of heels approaching. Except Megan's heel had nothing in common with the normal sound of heels. Her heels carried over 10 times more weight and , this made the sound much different. Longer and heavier, something between a thud and a click, a much more ominous sound. Her weight room door was 11 feet tall, and this is the firs time that she had to bend in order to enter. 

"I told you not to move, tiny. You know I really need you now..." Megan was saying, one of her hands was holding the concrete door frame cracking the solid material while she spoke.

"Come here tiny!" Megan said stomping hard on the concrete floor. Hundreds of pounds of muscles in her legs swayed for a moment, solidifying into a terrifying unison. The resulting impact cracking the concrete under her heel into a spider-web of cracks. I shook my head in disbelief at that display of power.

"Don't make me come there and get you.... " Megan said interpreting the head shake as a no. She was incredible, each step towards me shook the tiny hut echoing in the silence. Each heavy "CLAAAK" of her heels followed by a deep rumble of concrete cracking at the impact.

"This time I will fuck you for days before I let you cum. I will flood your brain with so much pleasure that it will break." she spoke quietly, but I could see a smile creeping up on her face. That's when her foot encountered something soft and squishy.

"Oh, is that you tiny.." Megan spoke looking down. There was a body model directly on her way, and she stepped on it's foot crushing it into a gory explosion of blood.

"Oh.. did I step on your little foot. Sorry, here let me get off.." she said, and instead of getting of she lost her balance and ended up crunching the bones in both the legs and the pelvis while trying to regain balance. She didn't actually crush the bones completely if she didn't stomp, but I was certain there wasn't a bone which could survive her weight unbroken.

"How clumsy of me, I seem to have stepped on you again. You should really drink more milk, your tiny little bones are so fragile." She spoke while the room echoed with the sound of the pelvic bones cracking under her weight. her voice was also getting noticeably huskier, this was really exciting her.

"Here, let me help you up darling." Megan said crouching and taking the model's hands in her own. Her hand were so huge they engulfed the model's hands and most of the forearm. Surprisingly, instead of stepping off she simply stood up. For one painful moment, the model was stretched along Megan's legs with it's arms extended upwards and the pelvis stuck.

"Oh, hm...something seems to be stuck.. wonder if I yank a bit harder....mhmm..." Megan moaned slowly extending her frame upward. The arms first dislodged in the shoulders, and than simply tore off. The torso slumped back to the ground as Megan stood up completely. She was already breathing very heavily, and I could feel my own cock throbbing like crazy in response to her own excitement.

"Oh, no what have I done.." she spoke in mock surprise shaking the lip arms in front of her. Her fists clenching together, the hand and forearm bones crunching in her grip.

"Are you OK, I must have yanked too hard... poor thing" Megan said, disposing of the arms, and kneeling down. As her knees came down on the models chest it caved in, the blood exploded through the model's mouth.

"Please wake up little man, I never wanted to hurt you... My huge muscular body is just too much for you.." Megan said fainting a silly voice. She raised the model by the shoulder a few inches, and slapped it trying to wake it up. Her ham sized hand almost sheared the head straight off, and probably broke the spine, her hand meanwhile was crunching through the collar and shoulder bones.

"Come to Meg you poor thing. I'll take care of you, come to your big strong girl for a hug." Megan said bringing the head to her face, tearing it off the torso almost without noticing.

"I'll just put you here where you can be safe, between my big soft breasts." she continued pushing the tiny skull between her breasts. I couldn't even see the skull when it disappeared between those two massive globes.

"What's that you want me to hold you firmly... off-course darling my muscles would do anything for my little man..mhmm.." and almost moaning out-loud, Megan hugged her breasts with both arms. Her breasts were like a pillow in an explosion of muscles, arms and pecs bulging to obscene size.

"Oh.. honey.. It's so little.. It's just like your head tiny.. I love it...aaahhhh.." Megan begun screaming as her orgasm mounted. I couldn't hear the skull being crushed, too much breast meat around them. But a second later when she released her breasts there was little river of blood and gore flowing from between her breasts over her tight stomach, and very tiny skull fragments fell out as she passed her hand between her breasts. I was unconsciously bucking into air, jerking off trying to cum with all I had, my own need becoming more urgent as Megan flooded the air with her own orgasm.

"Don't you dare cum tiny.. I told you nothing will help you.. But, that was fucking amazing honey." Megan said regaining her composure after the massive orgasm. Then she noticed the second model prone on a tree trunk in the centre of the room, turned head first to Megan.

""
"Thank you for doing this for me tiny, I just love how you take care of me." She said walking towards the tree trunk. She looked both amazing and scary, her hands and legs covered in blood, and her entire 11 feet tall body pumped and sprayed in tiny drops of fake blood.

"How about if I ride your tiny little body until you explode inside of me. What's that.. you think my huge muscular body is too big to ride you. Nonsense, here let me show you" Megan says, tearing her drenched panties off and stepping over the model. She sits on the pelvis, her thighs clenching firmly onto the trunk beneath her. Grabbing one ankle in each hand she begins grinding her hips lightly against the doll.

"Oh.. this is just like riding my little Joey, mhmm..... except for the monster cock tearing up my pussy on the inside" Megan says and starts grinding her hips against the model. The doll looked like a tiny fragile twig between Megan's enormous thighs. Each of her large heavily muscled thighs looked as thick as the tree trunk it was gripping. And as the thick cords of muscle started dancing inside, they looked even bigger. Every time Megan bucked the whole trunk would scrape along the floor.

Surprisingly the pelvis didn't brake when she sat on it, but as she started grinding I wasn't as convinced in its durability.

"Mhmm.. this is so hot honey. I just love you, my tiny man. I love how you take care of me." She spoke suddenly, switching from grinding the little doll to bouncing on it.

"This week I will thank you for doing something like this for me... the whole week.. again.." she spoke sexily looking deep into my eyes while bouncing her massive rear on top of the little doll.

"... and again..." she whispered while landing heavily on the pelvis and sounds of the pelvis cracking started echoing the room.

".. and again...mhmm.. " she whispered, the sounds of bone breaking echoing the room, not only from the pelvis but also from the ankles in her hands...

"... and again..mhmm.. oohh, until there is nothing left of you" she spoke, crushing all the reamining pelvic bones and grinding through them with her mighty hips. 

"Mhmm.. and I'll let my thighs play with you as well. They missed you so much..." Megan said while shifting herself backwards, placing her drenched bloody pussy over the little dolls head.

"You can play with my big horn pussy" she said very carefully grinding her pussy lips over the dolls head

"And my thighs will close around your head. They've grown bigger again, just for you. They are almost 70 inches of pure crushing power now." her thighs clenched onto the heavy trunk with a vice-like grip.

"You've seen what they can do to a motor, you know nothing can stand in their way when they want to play..." she spoke whispering as the tree trunk was reduced to splinters. The model slumped down while the head was trapped between the thighs.

"The want you between them so badly.." she spoke taking the head and jamming forcefully inside her pussy, half of the head was completely swallowed by the large pussy lips. The rest of the body slumped between the monstrous thighs.

"To squeeze...mhmmm..ooooohhh" She moaned while rubbing her pussy with the tiny head. meanwhile her thighs ballooned with muscle converging on the torso completely pulverizing it in a moment. The rib cage collapsed, spine crushed and all the fake organs exploding around Megan's thighs.

"Your turn tiny...." Megan said , dropping the body model and turning her hypnotizing eyes towards me. The models face looked completely broken from the forceful rubbing against her pussy. In two large steps whe was right next to me.

After seeing this display of raw strength I reflexively flinched at Megan's touch. But she was gentle, laying me on one of her lifting benches and straddling me on her knees. My cock was throbbing with need of release for a very long time already.

She gently guided my erection to her pussy, and ever so slowly mounted me. That first moment of connection between our bodies seemed to last for minutes. The slow slide of Megan's large pussy down my erect throbbing shaft felt endless, but completely natural. There are no words to explain that short moment when our bodies connected. It was as if three months of passion were condensed in that one motion. It was at that moment that I was certain I was in love. Megan was also overwhelmed with emotion, she started crying.

I was too tiny for a kiss, but she kissed her banana sized finger, and brought it over to my lips. My hands were roaming the massive beefy muscles of her forearm, while her hand was caressing my chest. She continued slowly, gently grinding her hips against me while I tried to reach for her breasts. Seeing me struggle she leaned over holding onto the wall and bringing her soft breasts closer to my touch.

As the excitement was mounting her fingers started digging into the concrete wall tearing tiny chunks of the material, her thighs were bending the steel bench, but I never felt any pain.

"I love you..." we spoke in unison..

"Come inside me tiny, fill me with your love.." Megan whispered quietly, her own orgasm mounting. Then in one long magical moment we both came, I exploded an orgasm beyond any I had ever experienced. Megan's entire body tensed, her toes curling and taking out chunks of the floor, her hand tearing at the wall. And amidst all that ballooning muscle, and destructive power I felt like I was in the eye of the tornado. Safe from any harm with my love.

That felt like the longest, most perfect sex we had ever had. There was no need for me or Megan to speak. She lay on her back on the floor and pulled me on top of her.  We lay there in silence for a while before I spoke, breaking the silence.

"Will you marry me.." the words left my mouth before I even realised what I was saying. But even as I spoke I knew the words were right. There was no way I could live my life without Megan. I knew now that even if her massive muscular body were to crush me to a pulp I would be happier than to spend a moment away from her.

"Joey..." Megan spoke after a long moment of silence. She sat up and faced me with her heart stopping blue eyes.

"Oh.. Joey.. Do you mean it.. really" Megan spoke, shaking slightly, new tears starting to roll down her cheeks.

"Well I don't have a ring yet. But I'm certain there's noone in the world I would rather be with. And I..." I spoke when she interrupted me by covering half of my face with her lips and hugging me very tightyl between her breasts. In fact she hugged me so tightly that I couldn't even breathe, and she didn't let go until I passed out.

"Yes.. Joey I will. You crazy little man. I will marry you, and be yours forever." Megan spoke to me as soon as I woke up.

Soon after that Megan's sex drive returned to normal, and by evening of our first day together I couldn't even walk.

*****