Login with username, password and session length
clearskypharmacy

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
472872 Posts in 61328 Topics by 30135 Members - Latest Member: Mac_Fergson January 29, 2020, 10:16:19 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  UK Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Figure, Bikini and Fitness  |  Lisa Cross
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Lisa Cross  (Read 161344 times)

Offline birmi482

• Activity:
    70%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Lisa Cross
« Reply #150 on: January 21, 2020, 03:55:25 am »
Couldn't agree more. One month before Romania she looked to me like the clear favourite, the run-away winner, even potentially outshining the Amazonka, but then at the competition she was again totally deflated, sized down, in one word disappointing

Offline PatchAu7

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #151 on: January 21, 2020, 10:08:09 am »

It's true that when you see her a few days before the competition, you think, "She's going to destroy them all on stage! She is oversized and ripped properly. I put her not in the favorites but in the run-up to the contest, seeing The Bifteaks of Lisa ... she could even be Miss Olympia!! "

And then, splash!

Because when Lisa will solve her last problems of preparation, perhaps mental, she will really be able to claim the first places, because in addition, she has the "size", physical, commercial, and aura. Happy New Year and good luck to her.

Offline birmi482

• Activity:
    70%
« Reply #152 on: January 22, 2020, 03:16:17 pm »
@PatchAu7 your pic of her biceps curling is morphed, i have seen the original on insta and on her twitter page and on her website. But again, we all see the same phenomenon, how she looses size and muscles in the last 2-3 weeks before competing. I really cannot explain it. This is very strange. Compare it to other fbb, the never loose so much mass. Maybe it has to do with her metabolism, maybe with her diet, but she really must get a grip on this. She took especially a personal coach for Romania, she surely paid him handsomly, but the final product was fairly poor.

Offline PatchAu7

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #153 on: January 25, 2020, 04:10:44 pm »
@PatchAu7 your pic of her biceps curling is morphed, i have seen the original on insta and on her twitter page and on her website. But again, we all see the same phenomenon, how she looses size and muscles in the last 2-3 weeks before competing. I really cannot explain it. This is very strange. Compare it to other fbb, the never loose so much mass. Maybe it has to do with her metabolism, maybe with her diet, but she really must get a grip on this. She took especially a personal coach for Romania, she surely paid him handsomly, but the final product was fairly poor.

I knew the first image is a morph. I trusted your Discernment. The second is not one, however! That's where the bottom hurts. Don't you think that Lisa, in the last days of prep, is under pressure - or puts pressure on herself - to the point where she suffers from some form of anorexia... and in other words, is it not a problem of mental preparation faced with external pressures? Anyway good luck to her. When we see Lisa Sublime as herculean as beautiful as in this second picture, we always want to see her on the podium.

Offline birmi482

• Activity:
    70%
« Reply #154 on: January 25, 2020, 04:41:53 pm »
@PatchAu7. The second pic is real, no morph. This really shows her true potential. She had an outstandind preparation for Romania - until 2-3 before competition. I remember that i saw her pics 3 weeks before Romania and compared them to Nataliya. Lisa looked to me as the clear favourite, having really big muscle mass with excellent rippedness. Nataliya looked to me at that stage clearly behind Lisa. But the last 3 weeks were a real desaster for her. She has this problem for ages but does not look to be able to solve it. A pity for her

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  UK Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Figure, Bikini and Fitness  |  Lisa Cross

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View