gfx gfx
roidbazaar clearskypharmacy
roids24.to steroidify
parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
465561 Posts in 60739 Topics by 30037 Members - Latest Member: yourtube September 17, 2019, 12:28:17 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  UK Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Figure, Bikini and Fitness  |  Lisa Cross
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Lisa Cross  (Read 147172 times)

Offline PatchAu7

• Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Lisa Cross
« Reply #120 on: August 11, 2019, 06:58:52 am »
A Sexy HUGE Beast !!!! :wow: :rock: :-*
How much does MONSTROUS Lisa weigh? Huge Chest circumference? And her BIG C... Sacred Muscle Babe!  :-*

Offline slop101

• Lurker
« Reply #121 on: August 12, 2019, 07:02:15 pm »

How much does MONSTROUS Lisa weigh?
She's 5'6" and 180 pounds, off season I assume, but she's still pretty lean off season, so probably around 160 competing.

Which is nuts, as I'm a guy, 5'11", and I'm not that skinny, but I'm 175, so she has that much more muscle than I do (as she has less fat and less height). So besides being crazy hot, she's crazy strong as well. I'd love nothing more than to be thrown around by her.

Offline PatchAu7

« Reply #122 on: August 13, 2019, 05:08:11 pm »
"Which is nuts, as I'm a guy, 5'11", and I'm not that skinny, but I'm 175, so she has that much more muscle than I do (as she has less fat and less height). So besides being crazy hot, she's crazy strong as well. I'd love nothing more than to be thrown around by her."

THAT MEANS THAT SHE'HEAVIER THAN 175 LBS, RIGHT. MUCH? MUCH MORE THAN 80 KILOS… So…
A long time ago, some already said, that in off season, Lisa already reached the edges of 84 Kg ...
Based on this hypothesis, taking into account what you are telling us and seeing what she looks like -CRAZY- recently,
I would say that Lisa Off weight is around 90 kilos (+/-) for her 1m68, what do you think?
How mind-boggling body weight will LISA compete! Especially if she has to deal with AMAZONKA, and she prepares hard for it???!!
Any mesurements?...

Offline birmi482

« Reply #123 on: August 14, 2019, 06:23:02 am »
Just for comparison, Even if you suggest Lisa weighs 90kg, the Amazonka at the same height weighs now just below 100kg!!!! Which is 10 kilos more muscle mass. But as said before, neither muscle size nor muscle mass will determine the winner in Romania , but symmetry, muscle definition and conditioning will be crucial !!!!

Offline PatchAu7

« Reply #124 on: August 14, 2019, 03:54:30 pm »
Do you not think that on the other hand the next competitions will move towards more muscle and that there will also be criteria of harmony in the mass, new criteria... Seeing the list more and more provided in HHH Ladies (huge hard hot) invited, do we not begin an Extraordinary turn in the fabulous history of Bodybuilding Women? Some people think about it… Hope so. 

Offline birmi482

« Reply #125 on: August 14, 2019, 04:08:54 pm »
I completely agree with you and share your wishes that muscle mass and size should come before anything else. May the biggest girl win. Unfortunately the IFBB sees it differently and rewards symmetry, conditioning and definition at the expense of size and mass. At least in the US competitions. I thought that Romania last year was a step in the right direction as the largest girls placed at the top. In any case the lineup in Romania had many more large FBB than at Phoenix or at the other US competition. Maybe Romania will evolve as the World Championship for the Open FBB class with the biggest girls participating where size and mass will be welcomed and rewarded

Offline PatchAu7

« Reply #126 on: August 14, 2019, 04:09:41 pm »
 :-\ In any case:

What are LISA's body weights and possibly the weights she uses in training  :thanks: ! to whomever you are if you know IT or even as you estimate IT. Lisa looks more muscular and huge than ever, no! And an insane density!!

Offline PatchAu7

« Reply #127 on: August 14, 2019, 04:19:57 pm »
I'm not sure; but I understand….
Moreover, if Weider Co. is involved... it may bode well for the worst (in terms of mass). However, these lists indicate a certain willingness among girls to go "heavier". If there are judges in the shot to follow them, approve them and make them aim for the best places, the others will follow, and we will have a "peaceful revolution"... so maybe...  :singing:

Offline PatchAu7

« Reply #128 on: August 14, 2019, 04:33:32 pm »
Besides, everything is relative, as Einstein said.
Can judges estimate symmetry and some line in outrageously muscular girls? Why not? This is already the case with men. Isn't an Amazonka harmonious wearing her titanic 100 kilos and a few? It's a matter of perspective.

Offline luis3iguel

« Reply #129 on: August 16, 2019, 02:45:55 pm »
Lisa is the only British muscle star have clean skin she dont give up i cantón wait Romanía to see her máster piece

Offline godzilla0083

« Reply #130 on: September 03, 2019, 11:26:35 am »
I saw some recent pics of Lisa online and I think and hopefully many here as well that she is going heavier and getting bigger. And honestly I support big huge FBB's. I want Lisa to be just as huge as so many out there.

Offline birmi482

« Reply #131 on: September 03, 2019, 12:41:35 pm »
Lisa is preparing for Romania. She bulked up in May and now is leaning down, her veins are more visible, she has vascular front lats!!!! I think she will further lean down as she will try to bring this one home. Don't forget that judges prefer very lean, shredded and conditioned to big muscle mass. I don't know who else will compete in Romania besides her and the Amazonka who is extremely huge at this current time

Offline PatchAu7

« Reply #132 on: September 03, 2019, 03:23:24 pm »
Lisa is preparing for Romania. She bulked up in May and now is leaning down, her veins are more visible, she has vascular front lats!!!! I think she will further lean down as she will try to bring this one home. Don't forget that judges prefer very lean, shredded and conditioned to big muscle mass. I don't know who else will compete in Romania besides her and the Amazonka who is extremely huge at this current time
And what about the ripped and shredded muscles conditioned to a big huge muscle mass?

Offline luis3iguel

« Reply #133 on: September 05, 2019, 12:00:43 am »
And what about the ripped and shredded muscles conditioned to a big huge muscle mass?
Well se know in the dry time loose some mass and the atheles know their body Lisa gain muscle, and have a smart plan remenber she only compite in one competition and have 2 months to be ready

Offline slop101

• Lurker
« Reply #134 on: September 05, 2019, 03:09:28 pm »

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  UK Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Figure, Bikini and Fitness  |  Lisa Cross

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View