Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
583302 Posts in 74314 Topics by 30052 Members - Latest Member: zz98121 June 05, 2024, 02:46:00 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Olympia - UTR Agency - 2012 Olympia UTR Agency list
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Olympia - UTR Agency - 2012 Olympia UTR Agency list  (Read 15703 times)

JEFF79

Re: UTR Agency - 2012 Olympia UTR Agency list
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2012, 07:55:37 am »
Ok, I'm new to this site.  Where do I start for this list?

thanks in advance

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2012, 07:55:37 am »

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2012, 04:50:05 pm »
  The Olympia list for Vegas now contains a massive 14 options.
    NONE of them can be found on wb270 just to clear that misconception....sorry that  I haven't yet matched the entire total listed at wb270 for the show.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline e_honda

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2012, 04:19:49 pm »
 I've dealt with PS for shows in the past but this list leaves the rest standing, which is saying something. I don't know how he pulls in the women he does, but it's obvious he puts in a lot of effort into his agency.

Bottom line is if you're interested in sessions (and if you're reading the posts in this forum, you most likely are), it'd be wise to contact PS, particularly if you plan on being in Vegas around Olympia time.

nujerz84

« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2012, 06:40:01 pm »
Its no comparison the quality of hot muscle women in the agency is top notch...clearly blows out the new additions on wb270.com or sessionsgirls out the water.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2012, 10:58:29 am »
 Thanks gentlemen....is it for me to say I wipe the floor with sessiongirls? I could not possibly comment.  ;)
    e_honda, don't share it with Pissed Off Petey, but I don't know how I do it either. All I do know is I take the old Goldberg WCW view - "Who's Next?"
   I look at contest pics from shows afterwards not to decide where the judges got it so wrong but to decide who I should approach about the Agency because she's a stunner.
   Sure for the session dollar at the Olympia, I am competing with wb270. His line-up is stellar. I'd see Carla Rossi in a heartbeat. It kills me she did UTR independently befoe she went on WB270 this past summer. I could never find a way to get in touch from last year's Usa's onwards. One that maybe got away.
    That said, she is fine with her name out there and I am keeping women in the scene who got sick of the tone  of some of the emails they got from listing on WB270 OR who only want to do select session work to fund contest prep or shows.
    Which is my way of saying WB270 and the UTR Agency co-exist beautifully. My feeling is - and yes, I'm biased but I'd buy a 15-description list for a show from anyone here who said they could deliver one - it is best to know EVERY available option if you're going.
    What I will say is without knowing every advertiser's rates for Vegas, I know on average, Agency women are lower. I have ladies willing to do 30 minutes for $150 there right up to only one wanting $500 an hour. That's competitive and the one thing that's changed from the 2009 version of the show where all the ladies I recruited seemed to want Amber DeLuca style rates (and not delivering Amber's bang for those bucks)
   In closing, I want to thank every guy who has bought either the Olympia, Arnold or main list this year. I have never felt more confident that the UTR Agency is a winner..run by a loser (let me be the first to get that in..laff). The critics can all KMA.

Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2012, 02:57:35 pm »
  15 options ....just sayin'.
    And still they smite....laff

Offline luvhardbodies

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2012, 05:45:13 pm »
From what I have seen, PS does an excellent of recruiting talent.  Kudos!!!

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2012, 11:20:58 am »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
From what I have seen, PS does an excellent of recruiting talent.  Kudos!!!

I take praise via karma credit card....laff

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2012, 03:15:36 pm »
 Anyone who asked for a list by email and didn't hear back, it was replied to. It seems one or two have got lost in cyberspace.
   Write again if you asked about the Olympia and the silence is deafening.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2012, 02:57:27 pm »
   The party's over here in Vegas so I just wanted to post a huge thank you to every guy who asked about the Olympia list, bought one or booked here at the Olympia.
    The highest total of sessions at a show ever generated was the end result and a great sign the UTR Agency is establishing itself the way I always wanted.
     It was a pleasure to meet some of you and no doubt you in turn are baffled how THAT guy could ever talk one woman into dinner let alone sessions. I was slammed in the face by the Blarney Stone is all I can offer as a theory.
     The work is already beginning on producing a quality seven or eight-strong UTR line-up for Nationals next month. Look out for the announcement of that list towards the middle of October.
     Cheers, guys.

Offline arpeggiochords

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2012, 05:15:26 pm »
Karma to you! Maybe I should start saving now for a Vegas trip next year...

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2012, 05:34:58 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Karma to you! Maybe I should start saving now for a Vegas trip next year...

Shoot for the Arnold...some new names I know already for there that weren't in Vegas but I know accommodation is already a problem.
   Appreciate the karma after someone's one, maybe two-man crusade to take me from the  -140's to nearly -200 because of how childish they must be. I'm contributing a damn sight more to the session scene than they ever will.

Offline Hoodman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2012, 09:22:27 am »
O great for the Nationals! Horray my town

nujerz84

« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2012, 08:58:27 pm »
Glad the Agency has been a success...Major  Kudos to Polite Society for making the session scene worth while...

nujerz84

« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2012, 09:00:56 pm »
Though IMO I probrably will be taking a major break from sessions myself the whole thing from the summer has really burned me out to say the least.  This quote sums it up perfectly "When you seen the best, dont need to see the rest"  that and of course the craziness that occurred.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Olympia - UTR Agency - 2012 Olympia UTR Agency list

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View