Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
582082 Posts in 74208 Topics by 29452 Members - Latest Member: nemunama May 24, 2024, 01:37:57 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  ANDRULLA IS BACK ?????
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ANDRULLA IS BACK ?????  (Read 10403 times)

Offline uptomyleftnut

• Activity:
    0%
Re: ANDRULLA IS BACK ?????
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2012, 07:19:30 pm »
carol león the bodybuilder?

model

« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2012, 01:58:57 am »
Correct...was a body builder, did look and still looks like a man..yes. she is very masculine..just the way Richard likes. Carol wears the pants in that relationship. She also puppeteers him..she likes to have total control and has it

model

« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2012, 02:24:52 am »
Richard is the woman of that relationship..doesn't raise a finger to her..to bad, how sad

Offline uptomyleftnut

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2012, 12:59:06 pm »
wow i saw carol for a session in like 1991      she didn't have a penny to her name       i hope she has some financial security

model

« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2012, 10:39:06 pm »
Well, here is the funny part. Richard had supported her for all those years..even while he was courting Andrulla (poor gal) until present :-(    Carol had been persuing Richard  all of those years. She finally won. Her personality leaves a lot to be desired..believe me..Richard never appreciated those who were true..

model

« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2012, 12:53:40 am »
Wow! I need to tell you that the last statement I made was after I came back from a party and I was gone! Ok. I am not a fan of Carol Leon. She never went anywhere and her looks and personality are to be more desired. What I know is that RBC dated this retired model from Wisconsin. She was drop dead gorgeous and adorable. What I got was he was faced with a decision between her and Carol. He went with Carol. My inside information told me that he loved Wendy (the retired model) but was dependent on Carol. I disagree with that but each their own.
If you all want, I will find out the latest on Andrulla. I have been out of the loop a few months and traveling. She ROCKS and will ALWAYS rule!!! She has the looks and personality to match!! LOVED by many!

j635746

« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2012, 01:36:27 pm »
Wow! I need to tell you that the last statement I made was after I came back from a party and I was gone! Ok. I am not a fan of Carol Leon. She never went anywhere and her looks and personality are to be more desired. What I know is that RBC dated this retired model from Wisconsin. She was drop dead gorgeous and adorable. What I got was he was faced with a decision between her and Carol. He went with Carol. My inside information told me that he loved Wendy (the retired model) but was dependent on Carol. I disagree with that but each their own.
If you all want, I will find out the latest on Andrulla. I have been out of the loop a few months and traveling. She ROCKS and will ALWAYS rule!!! She has the looks and personality to match!! LOVED by many!

It would be great if Andrulla was still doing sessions.  She was the first female bodybuilder that I met and apart from a great muscular physique, she has very nice personality.  It would be so nice to see her again.

Aerofox

« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2014, 12:00:45 am »
Hi there,

I am new to this forum but joined just to assure you that Ms. Blanchette is back, available for one-on-one training and is not ill in any way.
Ms. Blanchette is currently not competing but as the sport no longer recognises physiques of her calibre, it's hardly surprising.
Some of the postings above are extremely distressing and I cannot, personally, understand why people would join a FBB forum to slag off some of the amazing physiques such as Ms. Blanchette's which has taken years to sculpt.  :(

Indeed there have been impersonators, not just on FaceBook and on Twitter, but using GMail addresses which do not belong to Ms. Blanchette but sending out messages and digital photo's pretending to be her.

I couldn't be happier in putting to right these errors and genuinely assure any of Ms. Blanchette's fans that she is doing well.
Thank you for your time.

Kind regards.

Offline fbbadmirer

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2014, 06:37:39 am »

Some of the postings above are extremely distressing and I cannot, personally, understand why people would join a FBB forum to slag off some of the amazing physiques such as Ms. Blanchette's which has taken years to sculpt.  :(

There are many here, myself included, who ask ourselves that question all the time. It has actually gotten better in a post-Wujek world, I have to say.

UK_Fan

« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2014, 10:57:32 am »
Hi there,

I am new to this forum but joined just to assure you that Ms. Blanchette is back, available for one-on-one training and is not ill in any way.
Ms. Blanchette is currently not competing but as the sport no longer recognises physiques of her calibre, it's hardly surprising.

Indeed there have been impersonators, not just on FaceBook and on Twitter, but using GMail addresses which do not belong to Ms. Blanchette but sending out messages and digital photo's pretending to be her.

I couldn't be happier in putting to right these errors and genuinely assure any of Ms. Blanchette's fans that she is doing well.
Thank you for your time.

Kind regards.

Do you have any verifiable evidence to back up what you say (website details, photos, etc)?  As you say, there have been many people spreading false information about Andrulla (as well as many other former competitors) over the years, so I'm sure you can appreciate that an 'old hand' (a long-term fan of FBB, and Andrulla, whom [as you can see] I have nothing but admiration for) such as myself, whose seen many people 'claim' to know X or Y FBB needs more evidence than just a few words.  Until actual concrete evidence is available, I treat any claims to such people's whereabouts as false, as the vast majority of those saying such things are actually liars (I am not acusing you of being one, BTW) who actually did not know the athlete in question, and just wanted to spread yet more lies and rumours just for the sheer hell of peeing off people or just to self-publicise.

j635746

« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2014, 11:31:38 am »
I don't think that she is back doing sessions at all.  I did try and contact her on Facebook and she did not reply.  I would say that the profile seems real to me.  Her comments are in the same style as the views she expressed when I sessioned with her.  As yes, I enjoy the conversation as much as the session with her.

I think that if she wanted people to know she was back doing sessions, she would have posted it on one of the popular sites.

Aerofox

« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2014, 12:40:40 pm »
I understand that people are doubting me when I say Ms. Blanchette is well and available for private training.  As for proof, I'm not sure I can give any because that would potentially be betraying the trust I have with Andrulla and vice-versa and I will *never* betray her.

What I can say with confidence, as l have already, is that there are other's pretending to be her.
Ms. Blanchette can be contacted via Twitter but NOT under a faker's id:  #AndrullaB
You won't get much joy from Facebook either.

Ms. Blanchette is back in London for now and not living in Cyprus.  Beyond this I cannot say much more but I invite any *genuine* fan to contact Ms. Blanchette and I'm sure she'll get back to you and confirm all is well.
I can also further assure you that Ms. Blanchette is *extremely*, understatement, distressed that others have been impersonating her online.

I'm certain this will not sufficiently reassure the doubters but that's OK.  Personally I'm just glad Andrulla is not in any way ill at all and any potential "fans" should also appreciate this.
I fully understand that nobody here trusts me and there's very little I can do to rectify this but I cannot give out Ms. Blanchette's eMail address.

I will ask Ms. Blanchette, when I get back from work, what I can do to reassure you that she's OK but I have a feeling I know what she'll say.  An elite athlete, a former Ms. Olympia winner, who has suffered some seriously distressing incidents in her life doesn't need to justify herself to me, let alone anyone else.  Ms. Blanchette is a very private person.
Just for the record, I'm nobody special in Ms. Blanchette's life - just a friend and proud of it.

j635746

« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2014, 01:50:40 pm »
I understand that people are doubting me when I say Ms. Blanchette is well and available for private training.  As for proof, I'm not sure I can give any because that would potentially be betraying the trust I have with Andrulla and vice-versa and I will *never* betray her.

What I can say with confidence, as l have already, is that there are other's pretending to be her.
Ms. Blanchette can be contacted via Twitter but NOT under a faker's id:  #AndrullaB
You won't get much joy from Facebook either.

Ms. Blanchette is back in London for now and not living in Cyprus.  Beyond this I cannot say much more but I invite any *genuine* fan to contact Ms. Blanchette and I'm sure she'll get back to you and confirm all is well.
I can also further assure you that Ms. Blanchette is *extremely*, understatement, distressed that others have been impersonating her online.

I'm certain this will not sufficiently reassure the doubters but that's OK.  Personally I'm just glad Andrulla is not in any way ill at all and any potential "fans" should also appreciate this.
I fully understand that nobody here trusts me and there's very little I can do to rectify this but I cannot give out Ms. Blanchette's eMail address.

I will ask Ms. Blanchette, when I get back from work, what I can do to reassure you that she's OK but I have a feeling I know what she'll say.  An elite athlete, a former Ms. Olympia winner, who has suffered some seriously distressing incidents in her life doesn't need to justify herself to me, let alone anyone else.  Ms. Blanchette is a very private person.
Just for the record, I'm nobody special in Ms. Blanchette's life - just a friend and proud of it.
I am personally glad that Andrulla is well again.  She is not just an amazing bodybuilder but a nice lady also.  She is the first bodybuilder that I met.

When you say that encourage genuine fans to get in touch with Andrulla, how do you suggest we do that?  Despite actively posting on Facebook, you said that she will not answer any messages on Facebook.

If Andrulla is training again, there is only one place that I know she "might" use and that is where I first met her all those years ago.  If you know her as well as you say, you will know the place.

To be honest twit*** is not really the most private means of contacting anyone.  If she is doing private training in London again, I would rather make contact over email or phone.

Aerofox

« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2014, 11:22:00 pm »
I'm going to post this and then delete my account.
I *cannot* give out Andrulla's private details to the World and so if I am doubted, I'm afraid that's the way it has to be.
Would you (rhetorically) betray a friend?  Of, course not.

Ms. Blanchette is on Twitter but *NOT* under the I.D. @AndrullaB.
None of her name appears at all in her eMail or contact details.

Ms. Blanchette is not actively participating in bodybuilding at all.  Yes, available for training sessions or playing chess, at least to me but wants to disassociate herself from her past successes such as winning the Ms. Olympia.  I don't know why.
There's nothing else I can say I'm afraid.

I thought people would be genuinely glad to know that Ms. Blanchette is well.  As for posting out her private contact information;  not from me and I will not apologise for that.
I've already posted that I'm nobody special in Ms. Blanchette's life and she is a very different lady from the one whom won the Ms. Olympia almost 14 years ago.

Please forgive me but I've posted my last.
I will *never* sacrifice any potential friendship just so people I have *never* met in my life are satisfied that my postings are genuine.  That should be blatantly obvious.
Please forgive me.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  ANDRULLA IS BACK ?????

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View