LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Penny Price

Started by herbritt123, November 26, 2007, 04:22:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peter_strohm

gorgeous girl! Thanks alot and karma, odo! :rock:


gwhh

And old interview with her!

Catching up with Penny Price Mcintosh

Featured in the August 1993 Performance Press

"After competing for 15 years, culminating in 2 Ms. Olympia competitions and the first ever Ms. Fitness Olympia in 1995, I have ended up in Tennessee. I spend my days training, hiking, biking and trail running in the Smoky Mountain National Park. Of course this is when I'm not running a busy household with 4 kids and a hotttt husband. The past several years I have competed in sprint triathlons and ran the Disney marathon (the last marathon I will ever run...my body looked smooth and mushy after that chronic cardio, a lesson learned!).

I still weight train the way I did for bodybuilding competitions. At 51 my bodyfat is 11% (using the Parrillo 9 point caliper calculation), year round. For cardio I do 2 (20 minute), interval workouts each week (run stairs, sprints, stationary bike), plus I do long and slow cardio such as hiking, biking, etc. a few times a week, if I feel like it.

I am attending Duke University to become an Integrative Health Coach. Along with my BS in Food Science and Nutrition and personal training certification I offer a triad of services to my clients. I can be reached at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

My motto:  'Always we can begin again'."


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

gwhh

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

orinoko44

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

sawyer0023

she has a awesome physique, great pics

fitforfit


  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     

samusaran

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
   
that's always been one of my fav. pics of her. and she still looks great today.

fitforfit

 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     

fitforfit

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     

OdoHerr


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     

OdoHerr

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

gwhh

Current Strength results of Her:

Omy bench (110x10 reps vs 115x10 reps). my arm/leg strength is still close to what I've done the past 15 years. My body fat is always in the 11-13 range (9 point caliper test).

gwhh

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

beowulff

She looks pretty damn good!

alison brundage


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This is an interview with her I enjoyed.
Alison

alison brundage

Yup.....LBC, sounds like they have a happy well rounded life raising kids, and getting muddy together...LOL  ( meanwhile I'll have to re-read that interview and ponder it a bit more)

.........OK, back from reading that again.  Yes I agree with her on all of it basically.  Sounds like she has a good head on her shoulders, solid wife and mother. What she says about exercise and fitness routine becoming a drug is very true. ( and she was talking about it in a good way).  Now, some have a hard time recognizing when enough is enough ( my thoughts here); and when the normal high is OK enough.  Seeking more: more size, more rush , more attention is a trap.  It is very easy to become self decieved.   Think about that.  Ponder the lives of so many BBs today....I mean honestly and over the long haul.  Easy to lose balance.  Life balance is what I took out of that little talk with Penny.  She's got it.  What's more, she still looks mighty fine as the years have gone on by.
ALISON