⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] The Procedure

Started by El_Roy_1999, January 12, 2012, 04:09:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

El_Roy_1999

She gasped, rolled her eyes and spat out a clump of greenish fluid. It was probably whatever passed for her blood now. July shivered, then collapsed. I looked around, seeing the gunman soldier become unconscious and dropping his pistol. The whole insanity of this day just took over. I picked up the handgun and pointed it at the pilot.
"You! Land the machine now! Do it or I shoot you!"
I couldn't believe what I was saying. I was going to get shot. I was going to die. I gasped as the helicopter sped up its descent. The pilot was concentrating, probably eager not to get killed by the insane man that had just appeared in his cockpit.
When the machine landed seconds later, I looked at July. She was still sprawling on the floor, blood or whatever it was seeping from her wound. I had to do something. I screamed at the pilot:
"Take your hands from the controls. I'm leaving. Don't you dare following us! Don't you fucking dare!"
He nodded, slowly shutting the engine down and taking his hands from the stick. I nodded and took July's hand. Outside, the blades of the propeller spun slower and slower. I said to her:
"July, can you walk?"
She moaned something incoherent. I knew I had mere moments before the police arrived and just arrested me. I helped her stand up as good as she could and urged her out of the helicopter, still pointing the gun at the passengers. I seriously hoped they wouldn't just shoot me down.
We staggered around outside. As we reached one of the stopped cars, I pointed the gun at the driver and said:
"You, drive!"
I opened the door and pushed July inside. The driver, a woman in her mid-forties looked at us in panic. July's body was still as surreal as before, so I really couldn't blame her.
When I got in, I waved the pistol around a little more and screamed:
"Drive! Now!"
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Metal Sphere

Fuck yes, the craziness is finally kicking in and he's feeling the adrenaline! Keep it up, El Roy. I really loved this latest update.

El_Roy_1999

The driver hit the gas and we raced through the streets. July recovered a little and mumbled:
"Straight ahead. The bridge..."
Her voice trailed off again. I must confess that I had no idea where we were exactly. The city is pretty huge and there's quite a few placed you'd never visit just for lack of caring. Once again, I pointed the gun and shouted:
"To the bridge! Quick!"
The woman at the wheel screamed:
"What bridge?"
"There must be a bridge somewhere around here! Get to it!"
She howled:
"I don't know! I don't even live here! Where is it supposed to be?"
Behind us, the first police cars began chasing us. This wasn't good. I hoped that they would just try to follow us, not kill us as a public menace.
"Honestly, it must be straight ahead. Do you have a map?"
"I only have a phone."
"Shit. Give it to me!"
"You're new to this car-jacking business, aren't you?"
"Yes, this is my first. There's a first time for everything. How the fuck do I unlock this thing?"
"Do a four!"
"A four?"
She made a gesture with her finger.
"Got it." I switched from her to the screen and back. "Okay, so this is where we are... Ah! There it is!"
"So where do I go?"
"Left, right, then straight ahead. There's a bridge. We cross it. And then?"
I turned to July. She rolled her eyes in confusion:
"Undercity."
"What?"
"Undercity..."
I asked the driver:
"Do you know anything about an undercity?"
"You've got my phone, just look!"
"Yes, yes." I loaded the search engine. "Holy crap!"
"What is it?"
"This is so crazy!"
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

solitariodude

What city are you placing this story in? WHOLLY CRAZINESS indeed... :woohoo:

Metal Sphere

Okay, things just got super crazy. This undercity thing is gonna be good.

solitariodude

All right! K700 to keep you going :rock:

El_Roy_1999

Thank you very much! Karma to you too whenever I'm around!

The driver screamed:
"What? What is crazy?"
I looked at her, still fumbling with the hand gun and the phone. Only in this moment did I realise that I was doing something really stupid. I concentrated and held the gun as safely as I could. I cleared my throat and explained:
"When they built the city, it was much lower. That is, the ground was. So, after a while, they rebuilt it on a higher level because, well, honestly, I didn't quite get it. Wikipedia, you know?"
"Yeah, I know. It's way too technical."
We crossed the bridge. I said:
"Stay left and then follow that street."
"Okay. Go on!"
"So anyway. There is another city under some parts of the centre. Like additional buildings that have been built over. In the 1950ies, they rediscovered some of them and converted them into bomb shelters. Because of the Cold War."
"Fine."
"In the end, they had this perfectly serviceable but pointless city below the other one that was never used. But you can book guided tours to it."
"For real?"
"Absolutely. Turn right!"
She did as I told her. July was moaning and gasping. The blood-like liquid was soaking the seat. She repeated:
"Undercity."
I took her hand and said:
"Calm down, we're almost there!"
The driver risked a quick look back and asked:
"So, gun man, what is this shit all about? Why are you trying to kill me?"
"I'm not. As long as you do what I want, everything will be fine." I realised how awful this sounded and added: "I just need help to get my friend to safety."
"Your... friend. What kind of monster is that anyway?"
July groaned. I hesitated:
"It's not easy to explain..." I switched the subject: "There it is, stop!"
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Also, the undercity is a combination of Seattle's underground, Shanghai's nuclear shelters and the Moscow metro. Since the whole thing is fictious, I can do what I want.
I hope you enjoy it, though!
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

solitariodude

Always enjoy your stories and thanks again!

Metal Sphere

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Also, the undercity is a combination of Seattle's underground, Shanghai's nuclear shelters and the Moscow metro. Since the whole thing is fictious, I can do what I want.
I hope you enjoy it, though!

That's an absolutely brilliant combination, especially the first two. Claustrophobic and downright creepy places those are.

El_Roy_1999

I waved my gun around as carefully as I could:
"Okay. Get out and help me, we're going in."
She shook her head.
"No. Leave me out of this. I did what you wanted, I'm leaving."
I hesitated.
"Listen. I really need your help. My friend is wounded and there's someone who can help her down there. Please help us."
She blinked:
"You're new to this kidnapping business, aren't you?"
"Absolutely. Until yesterday, the worst thing I ever did was speeding... I also was drunk in public once."
"Okay. Now listen. I don't care what trouble you and your friend are in. I can hardly believe that this... thing is a she anyway. I'm going to leave now and you stay here with that monster of yours."
Behind her, July growled. She shivered and shouted:
"Out! Out!" She seemed quite panicky by now.
I decided not to press the issue and climbed out, pulling July's shivering and shaking body out of the car. She could hardly stand anymore. Sadly, she was also way too heavy for me to lift. I waved my arms helplessly. Honestly, I was about to cry. July gave out a frustrated moan.
Behind us, the police cars raced closer, their sirens blaring. The helicopters were closing in. Suddenly, a bullet tore through the car's roof, missing July by mere inches.
The driver stared at me in horror. I said:
"Looks like you're an acceptable loss now. Help me and survive. These guys are not taking any prisoners."
She nodded and climbed out of the car. I told her to grab July and run. We stumbled in an alley and went down some stairs before ending up in front of a locked door. Shit. I rattled it as the sirens came closer.
"It won't open!"
The driver shouted:
"Do something!"
"I don't know what!"
She said:
"Give me the gun."
I hesitated.
"Give me the gun. Trust me."
"But..."
"You have to. Come on."
I handed the weapon to her.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Metal Sphere

Good job bringing in a third perspective. I completely overlooked the fact that to anyone who takes a look at her would just see an alien/monster since she has no boobs or bet and has those other freaky features.

El_Roy_1999

She looked at me and smirked:
"You're really new to this, aren't you?"
I swallowed. Did I just screw everything up?
Then, she turned to the door and fired a single slug against the lock. I twitched. The lock was busted and she said:
"After you."
I let out a deep breath and stepped inside, closing the door behind us. It wouldn't fool anyone for long, but if we lost them down here, everything might be well. Inside the building, the air was stuffy. It was a cellar, pure and simple, but someone had taken the time to install a counter and a few stands for postcards. There were also a few stuffed animals, mostly rats. Apparently, this was some kind of a tourist location. I was really happy nobody was there. I pointed to the next door and said:
"This way. Also, could I have my gun back?"
"Why?"
I must say that I had no answer to this. She said:
"I'm keeping it for my own protection. If this thing gets better."
"Her name's July."
"Funny name for a monster."
"It's complicated."
"And what's your name?"
"Ed. Can we go now?"
She frowned.
"You're not interested in mine?"
"Not really, she's hurt, you see."
"Fine. I'm Audrey, though."
"Okay. Let's go, then."

We entered the tunnels and stumbled along in the dark until I walked back and picked up a flashlight. Honestly, when I switched it on, I really wished I hadn't. The whole place was really busted, the ceiling was all bent and broken, there was water everywhere, rats too. This was a really dilapidated place. We had to be careful. I asked July:
"Hey, we're in the undercity now, where do we go next?"
A drip of spit ran from her mouth. I could feel she was getting weaker and weaker. She mumbled:
"Follow arrows..."
I gave Audrey a long look and asked:
"Do you see any arrows around here?"
We looked around. Nothing. We continued to the next intersection and there they were. Small and scrawled across one of the busted bricks. The ideal road sign. I turned to Audrey and said:
"Quick now, this way."
We ran through the tunnels as fast as we could, dragging July along. The place was falling apart. There were collapsed tunnels, places that were flooded and swarms of rats. This was just like in a survival horror game.
Finally, after what felt like an eternity, we reached another door. I had lost any sense of direction I might have had. The place was a maze and I was sure our pursuers wouldn't be able to find us.
I tried to open the door. It was locked. Of course.
Audrey lifted the handgun and gave me an enquiring look. I shrugged. July, who had become suspiciously quiet by now, rolled her head to the side and gave me a blank stare. Was she dead? I hoped not. I prayed not.

She answered them by knocking against the door with her hand. It was weak, but there was a rhythm to it. I repeated it, knocking harder. We heard steps coming from the other side.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

solitariodude

Hmmm... Audrey maybe the next candidate?

Metal Sphere

Possibly, I'd bet it happens if she gets badly injured and they need to save her. Still, gotta love how sassy she is.