⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] The Procedure

Started by El_Roy_1999, January 12, 2012, 04:09:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

El_Roy_1999

The flow became stronger and Wanda gasped, clearly aroused by whatever was going on in her mutant body. I didn't notice it at first, but several small cracks had formed in her armored skin and there was more fluid gushing from there. She spread her shoulders and said:
"I never expected I'd need this, but it does feel good. I probably should have done it months ago!"
July hammered away at her opponent and tried to disentangle herself from Wanda's monster thighs that held her. She grunted:
"Let me go, you bitch!"
"Oh, July. Why are you so ... insulting. You forced yourself into my marriage. You keep fucking my husband. You keep breaking into my life. You shouldn't use such words except to talk about yourself. I'll show you!"
With these words, she brought her legs further together, forcing the emerging spikes on her inner thighs into July's sides. The taller monster roared in pain and intensified her attacks, but Wanda only gasped louder and faster.
"It's coming! It's coming!"
July bared her teeth and bent forward to at least tear a chunk out of her dominatrix, but all she managed was to scrape the armor.
Suddenly, a change went through Wanda's body. She grunted and howled as her orgasm hit. Her armor abruptly split open and a large, bluish ... thing emerged that slowly consolidated into a bizarrely large feminine shape. Still, her alien roots were all over her. The body was dripping with slime, but the hexagonal pattern was all over her and slowly solidified into a layered scaly armor. She howled in triumph and extended a plethora of tentacles from her back. Her face was oddly stretched over a deformed cranium and her jaw extended further, increasing the size and monstrosity of her tusks.
As she crashed down on July, her armor scales uprighted themselves and turned into a razor field. July screamed as she was struck by her gigantic opponent.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

JerusalemTulip

I've been enjoying this one.  This is one of those stories where the content is very imaginative and the writer has more responsibility than usual to help the reader visualize.  Your descriptions and creativity have been excellent. 

El_Roy_1999

Thank you for that compliment. I blush.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

The younger woman tried to force the monster from her. July head-butted Wanda's stretched face, but only managed to impale herself on one of the tusks. Wanda grinned insanely and extended her tentacles, wrapping them around July's arms and legs.
"Are you impressed yet?"
"How can this be?"
"Easy. Your love for the Ancestors and their weirdness is unwarranted. We are the true masters of this world now. Humans, Ancestors, Siblings, they will all fall. Look at me! This is more than the Friends. I have become a hybrid and I am more than the sum of my parts."
She bent down on the bound victim and smiled a very toothy, utterly monstrous smile.
"So, how does it feel? How does it feel being weak and beaten at your own game?"
July tried to pull her face away but clearly Wanda was much more powerful than her. My monstrous ex-wife squeezed her further, making her struggle against the coils of her tentacles. July desperately fought to prevent her arms and legs from being broken.
I stood there, watching the scene, but I was confused. I couldn't decide. Wanda was, well, my wife of sorts. She was a monster, but I had memories of our time together long ago. Also, she used to be ... nice. Our time together lately hadn't been bad either.
July, on the other hand, was as alien to me as she always had been. She'd been strange long before her transformation. Somehow, you could say that she had only moved to the outside what she had always truly been. She had been honest. Brutally so.
Did I love her? Did I love either of them? I couldn't say. But July ... was honest. And honesty made us friends. Not Friends, so to say.

I was quite certain that I was about to make a big mistake.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

I ran towards Wanda and desperately longed for something cool to say. I didn't come up with anything. Instead, I slammed into her with a stupid shout that went somewhere along "Gwah!". It was a little ridiculous. I also got cut pretty bad. However, I did give July the time to recover and to free herself from her assailant. She quickly extended her smaller additional arms and clapped both of Wanda's ears. The taller, more monstrous woman howled in pain and rolled over. July stood up again and gave me a thankful smile. At least I hope this was what it was meant to be. She ran over to the still stunned Wanda and tore off the device on her wrist. She added:
"I wonder if that works on me too."
With these words, she wrapped it around her wrist and hit it. Immediately, she screamed, making the walls shake. Somehow, I felt as if I was in a room with Godzilla. Wanda recovered from July's attack and struggled to her feet. She abruptly cleared up when she saw what was going on.
"Oh, no. You didn't!"
The even crazier looking July laughed and said:
"Of course I did. Why shouldn't I? I think it just starts working. Oh my God. I wonder what it'll do."
Wanda ran at her head first, just trying to prevent her opponent from growing. It was too late.
Suddenly, July's body was wracked by strange spasms. Wanda hit her, threw her to the ground and hesitated. Had her foe taken herself out of the battle? What would the device do to someone who was linked to the Ancestors?
She stepped back as the spasms got stronger. Wanda had probably heard strange stories about exploding people who hadn't taken well to their transformations. It looked weird to see the giant woman retreat, but then, I was equally worried.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

martybong2

This should be interesting!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

El_Roy_1999

There was a slow, tearing sound. It sounded as if someone was pulling apart a plastic bag. July stared at me wild-eyed. She probably didn't feel too good, but the look in her eyes suggested that she was having an orgasm. Her body quivered and flickered. There was something weird about it. I couldn't quite put my finger on it, but as the movements quickened, I took a few more steps back. When I hit the wall behind me, I saw Wanda had done the same. Despite her monstrous appearance, she seemed worried. Afraid, even. Her focus had switched to July and I was happy she ignored me after what I had done. I immediately looked back at July.
Clearly, I had missed something. She growled and squealed, then said:
"Ah. Ah, yes. Oh. This is so ... good. This is incredible. It feels as if every part of my body is just ... alive. Oh, Wanda, Wanda. You're in for a very nasty surprise."
My ex-wife wanted to say something, but only managed a choking gasp.
July was twisting on herself. She had somehow formed a kind of ring out of her torso. Her legs and arms hung limply from her side. It looked insane and extremely unhealthy. I just hoped she wouldn't die.
"This is the best! I ... love ..."
Before she could finish gasping her sentence, her body somehow upended itself. It looked utterly gross and really crazy. As always in such situations, I couldn't help but watch.
I was fascinated, but I was just as happy I hadn't eaten in a while. The effect was, well, surprising.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Slowly, July's toroid body began to transform and grow. The mass suddenly began levitating, clearly ignoring the laws of physics. It was as if I could watch a fetus grow and develop right before my eyes. I couldn't take my eyes off the weirdness before me. The thing became oblong, folded itself again, developed eyes and various indents. Then, the transformation accelerated.
Wanda managed:
"Holy ... shit."
I followed suit:
"What the hell is going on?"
With a groan and grunt, July abruptly extended a pair of arms, then another, then a third one. I found myself reminded of the bizarre underground creature we had met. Was this going to be her?
As July slowly floated to the ground, her body covered itself in thick, hard muscle. Now, I am no anatomist, but I was pretty sure that muscles weren't supposed to be arranged in this way, at least for humans. Meanwhile, her face (if you could call it that) transformed and mutated, eventually giving her a massive, almost saurian jaw under which a regular humanoid face looked at us. It was disturbing, to say the least. Her arms arranged themselves around her body, giving her an a look similar to a Hindu goddess. Her body, now swollen and overloaded with muscle, added a pair of monumental breasts for good measure and a set of the most muscular legs I had ever seen.
July hit the ground and howled her challenge, suddenly exploding a swarm of equally levitating disembodied hands from her back. They formed a corona around her body and reproduced weird gestures from her four-fingered hands.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

She bent forward, grunted and attacked. Wanda was clearly surprised by the quick recovery and barely managed to get her defense up. July rammed her against and through the wall. Bits of concrete flew everywhere and I dropped to the ground to avoid being hit by exploded pieces of rebar. I looked up again and saw that she had not only blown apart the wall, but had also severed the steel bars in it. They were torn out or twisted outside the building. I heard a crash as Wanda went down on a car whose alarm started beeping pathetically. I followed the pair outside, careful not to draw too much attention to me. Wanda rolled off the car's caved in roof, shook her deformed head and roared in aggression.
July stood on the opposite side of the parking lot, her hands still circling her. She had clearly decided not to give Wanda the initiative and immediately launched herself at her foe again. Another car went down as she landed on top of it, squishing it together like a tank. Pieces of the sad thing spiraled away as the doors were blown off. July extended her right arms, punching Wanda's roaring face. Scales blew off, slicing up the cars next to her. She grabbed one of the smaller ones and lifted it up, getting ready to throw it at July.
The giant monster just laughed and bounded at her, the hands preceding her in a line and slamming into Wanda's core. Nonetheless, my mutated ex managed to throw the vehicle at her foe. It hurtled at July, but she just smashed it to the ground with her four fists.
More pieces of metal and plastic ricocheted over the parking lot, forcing me back into cover.
I could hear Wanda shout:
"Not bad. But this isn't all."
"Then show me. You're all talk and no fight. Or do you want to continue chucking minicars at me?"
"Whatever. Get a taste of this!"
Wanda inhaled. The scales on her back lifted up and revealed some weird openings that led to her insides. Suddenly, a blue light shone from her inside. It got stronger and stronger. July had smiled at first, but now, she tore up a car and fashioned a kind of shield for herself.
She wasn't even finished when Wanda suddenly released a blast of blinding blue-white light. I could feel the static in the air lift the hairs on my arms. The blast was red hot and clearly dangerous.
I couldn't avert my eyes. It hit the car-shell and instantly melted it. Droplets of liquid plastic shot around as the metal parts dripped down like candle-wax. July dropped the molten car and dove to the ground as Wanda's blast subsided.
July shouted:
"Whoa! What the fuck are you doing?"
Wanda laughed viciously:
"I'm killing you. That's all I'm after!"
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

July backed down and grabbed another car, which she chucked at Wanda. The other woman blasted it all the same, turning it into a blackened carcass. She did not, however, expect the manhole cover July had sent right after it. Wanda was struck right in the face. The metal disc hit her and bounced off her scaly armor, but I tried to dig in deep into the ground as her strange mouth-blast was diverted and raked the area, tearing up walls and ground alike. July had anticipated this and followed it up with a charge. As Wanda attempted to get the energy flowing through her under control, July rammed her, launching her back and out of the parking lot.
However, Wanda immediately clung to the ground and stabilized herself while tearing up the tarmac. She shook her head and threw off the little flocks of street from her hands.
"That's how you want to play it? Fine. Come on!"
July was upon her, but Wanda knew what she was doing. She grabbed a streetlight, tore it out and used it to spear July. The taller woman-monster impaled herself on it, screaming in pain.
"There. And now, I'm going to hurt you."
Wanda attacked the howling creature, smashing her fists into her. July retreated, staggering around numbly as blow upon blow rained down on her. She tried to dislodge the improvised weapon from her middle shoulder while fending off the attacks. Soon, she was covered in cuts. Wanda forced her down the street, sending her into a hydrant that immediately ruptured and sent out a massive water fountain. A passing truck saw the fight and swerved to evade the fighting monster women. It tipped over and skidded down the street, the driver screaming as the vehicle rammed Wanda and carried her down the street. She stopped it, tore off the front and lobbed it at July, who dodged it as she pulled out the lamppost. July spat and fumbled at her wound, strange greenish blood oozing everywhere.
The truck driver scrambled away, screaming in shock as the two monsters approached each other again. As Wanda came closer, her muscles swelled even more.
"Could you believe it? All this fighting makes me feel so much more alive!"
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

I tried to keep a low profile, but had to watch this fight happen. I don't know why, actually. It would have been much smarter to just run away and hear about it either from the survivor or the news channel tomorrow. But all this was fascinating and I had to stay around.
Wanda was growing both taller and more muscular. She could now easily look over the ground floor shops. It was just a matter of time before she had grown bigger than a regular house. She looked at July, who was also mutating further, keeping up with her growth. The pair locked gazes. For a second, it felt as if the air was reeking with energy. I watched as the truck driver managed to hide behind a dumpster. He looked at me imploringly, as if asking what was going on.
I just smiled at him and made a sign for him to leave.
Meanwhile, other people were looking down from their windows. The area wasn't exactly wealthy and the people that lived here knew that they were supposed to keep to themselves, but still, curiosity got the better of them. I was pretty certain that the police would soon show up and then, the military.
July didn't care. As her wound started to heal, she made the levitating hands circle her again. They arranged themselves in a straight line and interlocked, creating a kind of spear. July took it with her right hands and suddenly let the first hand extend a massive bone tip that seemed to be razor-sharp. Wanda began accumulating energy. Once again, a bluish light appeared all over her skin.
July abruptly sprinted forward and launched her makeshift spear at her opponent. Wanda immediately reacted and fired her blast at her enemy, dousing the streets in blue light. I screamed for people to get down as the hand-spear struck Wanda. The blast hit July, punching another hole in her. She was literally thrown in the air and rose above the street, grabbing a billboard above. Wanda, on the other hand, suddenly found herself covered in disembodied hands that held her and forced themselves down her throat and into her wounds. Her blast vaporized some of them, but she lost control, exploding a long line of concrete walls next to her. The building immediately became unstable and started to crumble. As its facade toppled, screaming people tried to retreat. The whole front crashed down on Wanda.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

July looked down on the wreckage and smiled. Then, for no reason, she threw her head back and howled in triumph. I stared at the display of power and felt weird. Was she now really turning into a monster?
Actually, who was I kidding: She had been a monster for quite some while now. I sneaked across the street to help the people who had been hurt in the collapse. There was dust everywhere. In the background, I could hear sirens. Probably the police or the military who had been alerted of the fight. I pulled someone from the rubbish. It was an older man. He seemed tired and confused but not hurt too badly.
Involuntarily, I looked up to July. She was still surveying the area. People looked up and pointed at her. She was bathing in the attention of the crowd. Her body glistened in the moonlight, her muscles swelling and quivering. I could almost see how she was happy to intimidate them.
Suddenly, I heard a noise. I took a step back and saw that some of the pieces of brick and concrete had begun to move. Quickly, I shouted for everyone to get out of the way. This wasn't over.
With a crash, the heap of rubble slipped and rolled to the ground. Wanda rose from the dust and broken remains of the house and roared.
"You think that this is enough? You're not even kidding yourself! I will kill you!"
With these words, she threw off the last pieces of brick and mortar and stood up. As she did, she grew even taller. I honestly had no idea how she did that, but there she was, growing larger and larger. It was clear that these two would soon be Godzilla-sized monsters and where would that leave us ridiculous humans?
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Elmanouche

I wanted to wait until you finish that fight, but it seems it goes on to an other (larger) scale.
Impressive!
Is it the first time you go "giantess" style?
"Tu veux qu'je l'dise à tout l'monde qu'ton nom c'est pas V12 mais traversdeporcselpoivre ?"
Georges Abitbol

El_Roy_1999

I had something similar to this before in "Hell on Earth", which is actually more nuns with guns, but also has a lot of giant monsters and mutants.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

July was clearly amused by Wanda's recovery. The gigantic woman, now easily two stories tall, looked at her and shouted:
"I'm going to tear you apart!"
Her scales once again opened and began absorbing energy. Instantly, she started to glow and produced a strange hum. The spikes on her body extended further, some of them splitting open to reveal strange fractal structures. Wanda started running towards July and jumped up. She fired her blast not from her mouth, but from all the small openings on her body, turning her into a spiked cannonball of death.
July saw what was happening and quickly jumped down on the street. She was halfway down when Wanda gave off an ear-shattering scream. Suddenly, all the spikes exploded off her body, propelled by sparkling blue energy. They rained down everywhere, tearing apart the streets and punching through the walls. July dove for cover, but she was out of luck. The spikes pierced her and pinned her to the ground. Greenish blood flowed from her body. Wanda turned around in the air and dropped down next to her. She kicked her opponent, tearing her loose and making her bleed even more.
"You see? You don't stand a chance."
Another kick followed. July gritted her teeth. Another blow. And another. Blood was now pouring from her body. Wanda laughed.
"You're weak, you're pathetic. And guess what, can you hear the sirens?"
July rolled over, trying to recover. Indeed, the howl of sirens filled the air. Wanda gloated on:
"They're coming for you. We're going to take you with us, dissect you and pull everything from you we can use."
She turned to me:
"And you, dear husband, you're just going to be eaten. Probably by me. Just as you always wanted, although maybe not as literally!"
I stared at her in horror as the first squad cars arrived. She walked to me lazily, every step shaking the ground. I scrambled away as good as I could, but she just took a few giant steps and laughed, immediately catching up with me.
She grabbed me and lifted me high. The broken ground under me suddenly looked very distant.
I was about to die.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.