Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Titania - Australian strongwoman

Started by kaix, November 11, 2011, 06:43:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Titania

Hi everyone. Just wanted to let you know I've started serious training again and am planning to relaunch my Musclefemme website. I kept the domain name all these years and am glad I did now. There's a glitch in my server redirections at the moment and the domain currently redirects to another website of mine (retro TRS-80 computers and the Fairlight CMI musical instrument). I'm planning to fix that some time this week.
The new version of Musclefemme will have new content and perhaps some of my old content too but I'm planning to make it all free this time.

Yes, I did go pretty full on with the Christian thing and got sidetracked into thinking my bodybuilding wasn't right. Yeah, I know. A bit silly and naive!! You live  and learn I guess. I'm still a Christian but I'm far more balanced with it these days.
Anyway, enough of that. It's good to be back!

I'll be 50 in June and my aim is to be in the best shape I've ever been in. I'm definitely a lot healthier these days with much better nutrition choices and my experience means I can now gain muscle with a lot less bodyfat. I'm quite a bit more defined than I've ever been in the past.

I'll have some new photos to share with everyone soon too. :)

Titania

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Javi45

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

kroenen

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi everyone. Just wanted to let you know I've started serious training again and am planning to relaunch my Musclefemme website. I kept the domain name all these years and am glad I did now. There's a glitch in my server redirections at the moment and the domain currently redirects to another website of mine (retro TRS-80 computers and the Fairlight CMI musical instrument). I'm planning to fix that some time this week.
The new version of Musclefemme will have new content and perhaps some of my old content too but I'm planning to make it all free this time.

Yes, I did go pretty full on with the Christian thing and got sidetracked into thinking my bodybuilding wasn't right. Yeah, I know. A bit silly and naive!! You live  and learn I guess. I'm still a Christian but I'm far more balanced with it these days.
Anyway, enough of that. It's good to be back!

I'll be 50 in June and my aim is to be in the best shape I've ever been in. I'm definitely a lot healthier these days with much better nutrition choices and my experience means I can now gain muscle with a lot less bodyfat. I'm quite a bit more defined than I've ever been in the past.

I'll have some new photos to share with everyone soon too. :)


That`s an amazing new ! Welcome back !

I`ve been always disappointed of being too young to access your MuscleFemme website with all your training and flexing videos back then ( teenager )
but if you will reopen and even put them back and do more, that is again, amazing news !! 

Thank you !  :)

Titania

Thanks for the welcome guys! I'll be adding some new and some old stuff as I rebuild my website. There's a lot of digging through my archives for the old stuff but I still have most of it. I'll be primarily focussing on new material though.

Female Bodybuilding

Legendary Titania I can't wait to see progress pictures.
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

MaxSideburns72

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks for the welcome guys! I'll be adding some new and some old stuff as I rebuild my website. There's a lot of digging through my archives for the old stuff but I still have most of it. I'll be primarily focussing on new material though.

Wow the LEGEND TITANIA is back!!!!
I am so glad sometimes dreams come true.

Can't wait to see you again in action!

chemdude01

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks for the welcome guys! I'll be adding some new and some old stuff as I rebuild my website. There's a lot of digging through my archives for the old stuff but I still have most of it. I'll be primarily focussing on new material though.

Holy smokes!!! Wow, welcome back Titania! Can't wait to see the resurrection of your website! Please post link as soon as its ready!

mermoz

I remembre the way Titania destroyed a car, that sas awesome. The feats of strenght she performed were beyond imagination, and she stayed always elegant and kind. I hope she will go on enchanting us !
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jeffbeans

This is amazing news, welcome back!

I was a big fan of your old stuff, can't wait to see what you have in store  :rock:

mangodebango

 :wob:

G'day Titania and welcome back!!!

O0
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jeffbeans

Hi Titania, hope you are well?

Any update on your website?  :thanks:

Bbw123

Titania,

New found respect for the Aussies.

Kama much Karma to you!

necar3cd

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks for the welcome guys! I'll be adding some new and some old stuff as I rebuild my website. There's a lot of digging through my archives for the old stuff but I still have most of it. I'll be primarily focussing on new material though.

Anxiously awaiting any developments here!  How are things going?

sadaras99

Before she flips the car (as posted here before) she wrecks it!
Here are the two videos:


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

iacarpool

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi everyone. Just wanted to let you know I've started serious training again and am planning to relaunch my Musclefemme website. I kept the domain name all these years and am glad I did now. There's a glitch in my server redirections at the moment and the domain currently redirects to another website of mine (retro TRS-80 computers and the Fairlight CMI musical instrument). I'm planning to fix that some time this week.
The new version of Musclefemme will have new content and perhaps some of my old content too but I'm planning to make it all free this time.

Yes, I did go pretty full on with the Christian thing and got sidetracked into thinking my bodybuilding wasn't right. Yeah, I know. A bit silly and naive!! You live  and learn I guess. I'm still a Christian but I'm far more balanced with it these days.
Anyway, enough of that. It's good to be back!

I'll be 50 in June and my aim is to be in the best shape I've ever been in. I'm definitely a lot healthier these days with much better nutrition choices and my experience means I can now gain muscle with a lot less bodyfat. I'm quite a bit more defined than I've ever been in the past.

I'll have some new photos to share with everyone soon too. :)
Welcome back.  Can't wait to see the new, better, hopefully bigger, Titania.
I miss the dicussions and fun of your old forum.  So many memories