⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

(Poll closed) Saradas Muscle Goddess November/December 2011

Started by RobMash, October 31, 2011, 02:51:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I think there should be video in this section as it would be much easier to select the best Muscle Goddess.




It's a good idead but unfortunately there are not video on web of latest contest for each candidate
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS



kayjaytray


Bergman

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

VOXA

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

sunogalem

My votes are for Fabiola Boulanger and Wendy McMaster.

musclewomen

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Michelle55


padaz

Ok, as soon as I saw Mary Hobbs I had to vote for her. Second choice was hard this time due to several candidates. But ultimately I had to chose between F. Boulanger and J. Lankowski, and due to the fact that I hadn't seen pics of the latter for some time I decided I'd vote for her this time.

gogu007


Sar-Net

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I think there should be video in this section as it would be much easier to select the best Muscle Goddess.




It's a good idead but unfortunately there are not video on web of latest contest for each candidate

Dagnabit someone best get their bootie in gear and get them vids on da net or else!

LOL!

Fbb7777



cpark08

Hard decision when looking at the entire body, but I vote for Fabiola Boulanger this time.