⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Musclegirlzlive.com

Started by charlesperezz, October 12, 2011, 02:09:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bicepboy

I think I found the profile in question. The pic is small, but I think it's Pam Franklin....


Sheila Bleck

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks Sheila. I don't see a schedule for her on your site. And that'd be great if you could let us know if she has a website or FB fanpage.


sorry for late response just got back from California tour.. i need to catch up on MGL, im surprised she dont have her MGL profile all filled out
perhaps she didnt think much about it.. anyways i back to schedule of things here
IFBB PRO Sheila Bleck

bulldozer

is anyone else having issues with this site.  it was working great now it doesn't go into chat.  always just a blank screen.  may just be me who knows.

handsome1

the site is working better than ever now and got some awesome new girls !
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

achilleus

speaking of, sPECtacular is one of the new girls, especially interesting for the german speakers. Absolutely stunning.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

achilleus

Not quite sure who runs the site, but big compliment. Even though there is much less traffic than on comparable sites, the conversations are always great, even in free. The girls are classy, and the users behave well. Hope it stays that way ..... 
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Dingaro

Has Kashma Maharaj left the site? I can't find her anywhere.

kevin1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has Kashma Maharaj left the site? I can't find her anywhere.

Here we go!
:funny:
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has Kashma Maharaj left the site? I can't find her anywhere.

She's at a new cam site.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

uli97

After scouring the site, as thoroughly as I could, I still haven't got the slightest clue on how the system works. I mean how can you decide on the type of chat you want to have with a performer, the period of that chat..etc I know you have to buy credits and all but I'm still at a a loss here. I check the events schedule and select those that are supposed to be performing at the moment, yet, every account shows an offline sign.

Is it a credible site or just a waste of time, and dare I say, a scam?

I hope someone, with past experience with, and knowledgeable of the site will assist me here, thank you. K will be given 

Female Bodybuilding

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
After scouring the site, as thoroughly as I could, I still haven't got the slightest clue on how the system works. I mean how can you decide on the type of chat you want to have with a performer, the period of that chat..etc I know you have to buy credits and all but I'm still at a a loss here. I check the events schedule and select those that are supposed to be performing at the moment, yet, every account shows an offline sign.

Is it a credible site or just a waste of time, and dare I say, a scam?

I hope someone, with past experience with, and knowledgeable of the site will assist me here, thank you. K will be given


Just a scam. Stay away.
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

qwqw

Pretty sure it's just a site trying to compete with HBC promising to be a little cheaper to guys and give a bigger cut to girls. Not sure it's actually cheaper though. Private seems to be $7 instead of $8, sure, but premium is $5 instead of $4 if you're the only one in the room. Sure, get a few people in there at the same time and it's $3, but when does that even happen?

I haven't actually spent any money there because there's never more than 2 girls on there (and usually 0 on) as far as I can tell. That said, it looks like the display size is larger than on HBC which is good.

I think it's a legit site, just not doing well due to lack of interest/traffic.

mooretiger

i like it ok. got some ladies on who aren't ever on HBC. monique hayes , hazel piazza , gillian k , sometimes kim perez. is a little more expensive though. early evening there is usually several girls on. and i like the way you can enlarge the display window also.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

silverbullet

The site is not a scam. It's owned and operated by Melody Spetko.

GetIt

It's not a scam, just wait to deposit when you find someone on. Personally I like You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login system better than You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Video quality and size is better.