LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Aleesha Young

Started by veseyman, November 01, 2009, 08:47:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand



I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Female Bodybuilding

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

-

Aleesha Young

2008

Nationals - NPC, HeavyWeight, 15th

2009

USA Championships - NPC, HeavyWeight, 7th

2010

All South Championships - NPC, Overall Winner
All South Championships - NPC, HeavyWeight, 1st

2011

USA Championships - NPC, HeavyWeight, 8th

2014

Tampa Pro Championships - IFBB, Bodybuilding, 9th
USA Championships - NPC, Overall Winner
USA Championships - NPC, HeavyWeight, 1st

2015

Tampa Pro Championships - IFBB, Bodybuilding, 9th
Texas Pro Championships - IFBB, Bodybuilding, 6th

2017

Omaha Pro - IFBB, Bodybuilding, 7th
Rising Phoenix Pro - IFBB, Bodybuilding, 6th

2019

Chicago Pro Championships - IFBB, Bodybuilding, 1st
Rising Phoenix Pro - IFBB, Bodybuilding, 10th
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

Old Surehand

Aleesha Young

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

From a clip she did a few years ago with Karen Garrett.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

Aleesha Young

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

Aleesha Young

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

Aleesha Young

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

Aleesha Young

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

Aleesha Young

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

Aleesha Young

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

Aleesha Young

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

Aleesha Young

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

Aleesha Young

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS