Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Aleesha Young

Started by veseyman, November 01, 2009, 08:47:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Surehand



I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand



I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

ngorongoro

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

GIF

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mystery9

she said on webcam that she is going to increase her chest size in 2021


goldbricker

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
she said on webcam that she is going to increase her chest size in 2021

Pulleeease...let's not go the Dawn Whitham route.  Sheesh  ::)

mooretiger

i didn't think of dawn either , but did think of yvette bova. she looked perfectly fine at one time.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

birmi482

I have a feeling that her association with the sex industry will take her on a wrong path. Maybe this has to do with her divorce, maybe she is trying to re-brand herself. She is still competing, having tagged one of her recent insta pics with 16 weeks out. She has already increases her chest a few years ago, this will be her second increase within a number of years. Having  bigger implants won't help her winning fbb contests, but it might help her winning something else......

PEABUTR

More than a hand full is enough, anything more is ridiculous, I know a few women that got breast enlargement for their boy and man friends only to leave them later and now wishing they never did it. Anything that gets bigger cost more in the long haul all bra's don't cost the same shirts, blouses it adds up after a while. That my thought on the subject.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

luis3iguel

Aleesha is perfect with that size of breaths is armonious for her body and ir she wanna still compite she don't do that the last year she win a competition if she don't have her car accident maybe she have a good place in Phoenix the last year.

pdgde

These opinions of Aleesha mean absolutely nothing to her..She's going to what she wants people.. :)

Old Surehand

 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

goldbricker

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
These opinions of Aleesha mean absolutely nothing to her..She's going to what she wants people.. :)

But of course. But t does make for fascinating conversation.

Sure, but the point is Annie Rivieccio never went "body nuts" except for remaining the hardcore bodybuilder she was, and the facelift.   The longest-lasting female bodybuilding institution we ever had.

marvin

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
These opinions of Aleesha mean absolutely nothing to her..She's going to what she wants people.. :)

Are you sure? I didn't think Aleesha made any decision without input from us.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Old Surehand



I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS