gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
467605 Posts in 59335 Topics by 30065 Members - Latest Member: Wall October 17, 2019, 05:17:11 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Aleesha Young
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Aleesha Young  (Read 1185231 times)

Offline superdeub

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Aleesha Young
« Reply #480 on: September 08, 2019, 10:23:08 pm »
I'm a big fan of Aleesha, but her back needs more mass and definition if she wants to place higher.

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #481 on: September 08, 2019, 11:12:07 pm »

I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline cook417

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #482 on: September 09, 2019, 05:07:24 am »
Helle totally deserved to win all day but there's no way Aleesha is  the 10th best FBB in a bodybuilding contest. She'a  huge, symmetrical and feminine.

Offline birmi482

• Activity:
    63.33%
« Reply #483 on: September 09, 2019, 05:14:44 am »
The problem is "huge" . The IFBB judges don't like huge/muscle mass. They penalize FBBs for it. Until there is a serious upheaval nothing will change as WOS continue to lick the IFBBs ass off

Offline cook417

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #484 on: September 09, 2019, 05:19:28 am »
The problem is "huge" . The IFBB judges don't like huge/muscle mass. They penalize FBBs for it. Until there is a serious upheaval nothing will change as WOS continue to lick the IFBBs ass off

It's a bodybuilding contest, is it not? They don't penalize men for getting too big....if they do it's not as much as the men.

She just won a contest outright a moth ago. What changed?

Online polchak

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #485 on: September 09, 2019, 06:01:33 am »

Offline etx80

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #486 on: September 09, 2019, 11:29:41 am »
More photos from the Rising Phoenix 2019 Finals

Download all here: https://www109.zippyshare.com/v/xUr2yUeO/file.html

Offline rossi46

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #487 on: September 10, 2019, 07:54:52 am »
Nice post - Thx

Offline BG2112

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #488 on: September 10, 2019, 09:22:21 am »
I think bodybuilding could take a tip from major league baseball.  What's behind the pitchers in center field?  A section that's all blacked out.  Why?  So the batters can see the ball easier vs a whole bunch of colors.  These bodybuilding contests need to either have a curtain slide across the backdrop or have a black screen behind the competitors.  There are a few pics of Aleesha from previous posts on stage where she is off to the side without the wings of strength background behind her and I think those pics show so much more detail because she's not being washed out by all that color behind her.

Offline birmi482

• Activity:
    63.33%
« Reply #489 on: September 10, 2019, 09:53:15 am »
@cool417. Fbb is different than male bb, with fbb they penalize for muscle mass, the judges want the fbb to look more "feminine", so according to the judges, muscle mass doesnt look feminine and needs to be penalized, conditioning looks feminine and needs to be rewarded. So Aleesha in Chicago had much less muscle mass than usually but was very conditioned so she won. In Phoenix WOS she had also less muscle mass, but conditioning was not great, therefore she placed only 10th

Offline Mass-Tech

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #490 on: September 10, 2019, 12:32:20 pm »
@cool417. Fbb is different than male bb, with fbb they penalize for muscle mass, the judges want the fbb to look more "feminine", so according to the judges, muscle mass doesnt look feminine and needs to be penalized, conditioning looks feminine and needs to be rewarded. So Aleesha in Chicago had much less muscle mass than usually but was very conditioned so she won. In Phoenix WOS she had also less muscle mass, but conditioning was not great, therefore she placed only 10th
You can´t say they penalize size when Helle wins and Margie gets second.

Offline birmi482

• Activity:
    63.33%
« Reply #491 on: September 10, 2019, 12:59:53 pm »
Helle and Margie were smaller than usual, Monique Jones got only  5th, Nikki Chartrand was 4th, but looked like a WPD athlete. This says it all

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Activity:
    70%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #492 on: September 10, 2019, 03:37:48 pm »
Helle and Margie were smaller than usual, Monique Jones got only  5th, Nikki Chartrand was 4th, but looked like a WPD athlete. This says it all

Some fans/observers do not understand how large pro women bodybuilders are in real life.  Some will keep repeating the same false talking points, trying to present false statements as fact.

Helle and Margie are HUGE. Irene Andersen is HUGE. Monique Jones is HUGE.  "Only 5th"?  IN THE WORLD?!  Do you have any idea what that actually means?  Monique Jones is amazing, but so are the women who placed ahead of her. Some folks should go to an actual bodybuilding event sometime. Not only might they enjoy themselves, but they may learn a few things, too.

herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Offline birmi482

• Activity:
    63.33%
« Reply #493 on: September 10, 2019, 04:46:11 pm »
@femflexusa. For you I was waiting, i knew this would be coming. You did not disappoint, but you again are completely missing the point.
Yes, Helle and Irene are big - compared to regular women. But they had to shed muscle mass and muscularity for conditionig, this is a fact you cannot deny. And yes, many fans don't like it as well as some of the fbbs themselves.
As for me , i know a number of the competitors personally and have attended fbb competitions in Europe, but I am just a fan with a personal opinion, not an insider with vested interest like you seem to be. My personal opinion is independent, and not influenced by business or other interests. I am a simple fan and probably represent many simple fans. But it is for us simple fans who help to fund the whole industry for its pay websites, webcams. It is not for nothing that an FBB like Nataliya Kuznetsova is by far the most popular fbb on the planet, while never having been anywhere close to the shreddedness of Helle and company. While I am completely aware that she is basically always offseason, I don't think that any fan wished to see her shrinked down to the rippedness that appeal to the IFBB judges who discourage big muscle masses. There should be a way for a girl like her to compete, maintining in one or another way her outrageous muscle mass. This is what simple fans like me would like to see, and yes, guys like us have their full right to express their "unprofessional" opinion as it is for guys like us to fund insiders like you 

Offline kevin1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #494 on: September 10, 2019, 05:09:07 pm »
@femflexusa. For you I was waiting, i knew this would be coming. You did not disappoint, but you again are completely missing the point.
Yes, Helle and Irene are big - compared to regular women. But they had to shed muscle mass and muscularity for conditionig, this is a fact you cannot deny. And yes, many fans don't like it as well as some of the fbbs themselves.
As for me , i know a number of the competitors personally and have attended fbb competitions in Europe, but I am just a fan with a personal opinion, not an insider with vested interest like you seem to be. My personal opinion is independent, and not influenced by business or other interests. I am a simple fan and probably represent many simple fans. But it is for us simple fans who help to fund the whole industry for its pay websites, webcams. It is not for nothing that an FBB like Nataliya Kuznetsova is by far the most popular fbb on the planet, while never having been anywhere close to the shreddedness of Helle and company. While I am completely aware that she is basically always offseason, I don't think that any fan wished to see her shrinked down to the rippedness that appeal to the IFBB judges who discourage big muscle masses. There should be a way for a girl like her to compete, maintining in one or another way her outrageous muscle mass. This is what simple fans like me would like to see, and yes, guys like us have their full right to express their "unprofessional" opinion as it is for guys like us to fund insiders like you

I agree 100%. These woman look huge in the run-up to the shows but puny by show time. I'm hoping for one of them to go rogue and come in huge with full muscle shapes but it never happens. I thought it might be Aleesha but she has downsized quite a bit, I guess winning a trophy is just more important. I have hopes for Nataliya but frankly I don't think her hearts in it. Compare her inst@gram to Michaela Aycock, who lives and breathes BBing.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Aleesha Young

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View