⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Aleesha Young

Started by veseyman, November 01, 2009, 08:47:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mooretiger

IMO, Shannon is / was better looking.... but no way could she match this size and mass. aleesha is just overwhelming.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mooretiger

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

birmi482

Shannon at her biggest had 25 pounds less muscle mass, both girls almost being equally tall

fbbfan2019

gotta love this woman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  :woohoo:

Old Surehand



I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

rom553

Shannon had better development at a younger age than Aleesha, no telling what she would have looked like now had she kept going.

ngorongoro

Queen of Thicc

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

tommyboy

There are a lot of stunning FBBs out there but Aleesha is the one that sucks the oxygen out of the room and has all eyes on her.
She has raised the bar on mass and sexiness, :cool2:
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

FBB's ROCK!

cook

Wishing her good luck!

rom553

This debate could go on forever,  they are both great bodybuilders, depends on what type of physique you prefer. 

birmi482

 :@rom553. Agree completely, even though they supposedly belong to the same type class, as with Nataliya Amazonka and Aleesha or even Nataliya and Shannon due to their similarities in their face/eyes

marfam

Aleesha is in a different level and very unique .
Although she is so muscular her voice is still feminine.
It is hard to believe that she achieved so much muscularity without abusing drugs.
Great genes I suppose.
Karla Nelson was also similar in that sense.

goldbricker

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Aleesha is in a different level and very unique .
Although she is so muscular her voice is still feminine.
It is hard to believe that she achieved so much muscularity without abusing drugs.
Great genes I suppose.
Karla Nelson was also similar in that sense.

good lord, dude   ::)

Old Surehand



I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

cook

I like both but I would have to say Brunette as that how it was when I first saw her.

ngorongoro

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login