⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Favorite Black Female Bodybuilder

Started by razorsedge, October 23, 2007, 01:26:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heatseeker

Akila Pervis
Mimi Bowman
Dayana Cadeau
Iris Kyle
Dre Dillard

There's something about black female bodybuilders.  They seem to achieve greater and sexier muscularity.


hatour

Currently:  Kim Perez and Renee Toney
Past: Lesa Lewis

E36

 MY FAVORITES

   Heather Foster
   Iris Kyle
   Dayana Cadeau
   Yolanda Hughes
    Lesa Lewis
    Rosemary Jennings
   Nancy Lewis
   Lenda Murray
   Renee Toney
   Millie carter

ryulord09

i like shanna girod i met her once before at an event shes very nice  and will engage in conversation

kared1

Rowena Scibielli
Victoria Dominiquez
Rachelle Cannon


john540

First Place Iris Kyle, no doubt. And...
-Lenda Murray
-Toni Norman
-Tracy Gillespie
-Nancy Lewis
-Terri Harris
-Vicky Gates
-Audrey Harris-White
-Kim Harris

chest

My Favorite is Lesa Lewis because are really big and gorgeous but I really like also:
_ Kim Perez (perfect upper body genetics for BB).
_ Iris Kyle
_ Lenda Murray
_ Nancy Lewis
_ Tatiana Butler
_ Theresa Bostick
_ Renee Toney

gordonlloyd

Kim Perez and Nancy Lewis --- awesome natural chests !!! 
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

achilleus

Lenda Murray: the ultimate fbb goddess of all time
Jasmine Johnson: as already mentioned, completely underrated
Thresa Bostick: massive, sexy, power package. Incredible how much dense muscle she could pack on her small frame
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

zinran

Then-Carla Dunlap and Audrey Harris-White
Now-Alexis Ellis and Jackie Christopher

didier

Mistress Treasure or Dominguez ....she's the hottest !!!!! :P

bleekshadez

Millie Carter was a beast in competition shape, someone needs to start up a thread on her, seriously. Iris Kyle is the queen right now. Her shape is ridiculous. Theresa Bostick has a mind blowing physique as well. I always liked Tracie Gillespie for her cute girl next door quality. Lesa Lewis is a brick house....Heather Foster, crazy biceps...geez too many to name...

fredzeppelin

After browsing the thread, I realized there were a ton that I missed out on,
so I'm gonna go:

1. Murianne Nichols
2. Lenda Murray -- seen her live, she is facially gorgeous
3. Kim Perez -- real hot
5. Theresa Bostick
4. Nancy Lewis
6. Yolanda Hughes

rikitaku


gordonlloyd

1. Kim Perez
2. Carrie Simmons
3. Candice Carr
4. Dre Dillard
5. Gwendolyn Malone
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS