Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
582675 Posts in 74205 Topics by 29512 Members - Latest Member: allerapied May 28, 2024, 09:16:24 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Amber Deluca
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Amber Deluca  (Read 152541 times)

Offline knufflschmoe

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Amber Deluca
« Reply #435 on: August 31, 2022, 02:07:42 pm »
sessioned with her once

great voluptous body ,huge & tall ,at same time smooth silky skin...... when personal chemistry is good mvery sensual ,can go far H;,FS
but also is aware of her value : 500 Eur./$ or more per hour !.....but is worth if you can afford...!? :-*

Offline Spiderland

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #436 on: September 01, 2022, 07:49:02 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
sessioned with her once

great voluptous body ,huge & tall ,at same time smooth silky skin...... when personal chemistry is good mvery sensual ,can go far H;,FS
but also is aware of her value : 500 Eur./$ or more per hour !.....but is worth if you can afford...!? :-*
Guess this was 10 ore more years ago?
For that amount I mean

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    46.67%
« Reply #437 on: September 03, 2022, 08:46:00 am »

I don't care who you are, there's no way 250lbs at 5'9" is lookin' good.  That being said, those numbers are always inflated so I'm highly skeptical.

You must be quite the stud you ladies man you…

Jennifer kennedy used to be 5’4 and in the 200 pound range at only 5’4 and looked AMAZING! Why she was also able to lift 300 pound men on her shoulders

Offline jbeast

• Activity:
    40%
« Reply #438 on: February 26, 2023, 10:09:41 pm »

I don't care who you are, there's no way 250lbs at 5'9" is lookin' good.  That being said, those numbers are always inflated so I'm highly skeptical.

You must be quite the stud you ladies man you…

Jennifer kennedy used to be 5’4 and in the 200 pound range at only 5’4 and looked AMAZING! Why she was also able to lift 300 pound men on her shoulders

Lift, funny you mention Jennifer Kennedy, one of my all-time favorites. Have done two in person sessions with her and several Skype visits. Jenni always reminded me of a shorter Amber - gorgeous muscles and body, very sensual, intuitive and loves what she does. (Plus with Jenni she has a great sense of humor.)

As for Amber I only met her twice a few years ago on HBC, never in person. When I first heard about Amber 15 or so years ago when I did a lot of sessions I wanted to meet her but even then she was slightly beyond my budget. If the rate quoted in this thread is true she is way beyond my budget now. I'm 6 ft 1 in. and currently 250 lbs. and with my roleplay she'd be the perfect "Amazon Queen" - powerful, non-competitive wrestling and heavily sensual. She's on the top of my "one that got away" list.

Offline sebpaul0104

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #439 on: March 05, 2023, 04:29:56 am »
Apologies if I am not up to the current things … has Amber retired ?

Offline artax

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #440 on: March 05, 2023, 08:30:43 pm »
I’m not sure whether or not Amber is retired - but she has rarely listed any tours in the last couple years/ I do think she had 1 short trip maybe 6 months ago if I recall correctly but seems that she is either retired or semi-retired

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #441 on: March 05, 2023, 09:34:33 pm »
Apologies if I am not up to the current things … has Amber retired ?
Amber Deluca? Have you checked her profile on sessiongirls? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
 So... seems like she still offers sessions. :) Why do you ask? I think if she retires or takes a break her profile would be at least "temporarily disabled".

Why don't you ask her? Her Sessions Girls page is still up with contact info.

I Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline jbeast

• Activity:
    40%
« Reply #442 on: March 06, 2023, 04:27:42 pm »
Amber is still listed for sessions:

I think she traveled recently.

Offline knufflschmoe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #443 on: March 11, 2023, 10:29:47 am »
had once asession with her

is very expensive ,but worth if you can afford , great strong tall body ...very sensual
...when personal chemistry is working .....can become very erotic session ,also  with FS

Offline aracnidman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #444 on: November 08, 2023, 09:52:17 pm »
Has anyone seen her recently or seen recent pics?  She’s coming to NY and would like to see her again but no clue what her shape is

Offline VegasAce

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #445 on: November 09, 2023, 05:30:40 pm »
Has anyone seen her recently or seen recent pics?  She’s coming to NY and would like to see her again but no clue what her shape is

She is over 250 pounds right now and competes in "strongwoman" types or events, and has the build that reflects that.

Someone mentioned earlier that when he saw her she was "out of shape," but I think that is very inaccurate given more realistic contexts. She is over 50 and has had multiple knee surgeries throughout her career AND recently had a hip replacement due to years of having a heavier body and lifting very heavy weights. She is not going to have the "ripped bodybuilder" due to her age and injuries, and it's unrealistic to expect her to look similar to that or to even say that she is "out of shape" where in no other situation would anybody think she would be out of shape compared to what actual out of shape women look like.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    60%
« Reply #446 on: November 09, 2023, 07:11:28 pm »

She is over 250 pounds right now and competes in "strongwoman" types or events, and has the build that reflects that.

Someone mentioned earlier that when he saw her she was "out of shape," but I think that is very inaccurate given more realistic contexts. She is over 50 and has had multiple knee surgeries throughout her career AND recently had a hip replacement due to years of having a heavier body and lifting very heavy weights. She is not going to have the "ripped bodybuilder" due to her age and injuries, and it's unrealistic to expect her to look similar to that or to even say that she is "out of shape" where in no other situation would anybody think she would be out of shape compared to what actual out of shape women look like.

She hasn't 'looked like a bodybuilder' for over 15 years really. She carries a lot of size and strength VERY well, guys will either be into the experience she offers or they won't. I doubt I've had my last session with her.

Offline gk

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #447 on: November 10, 2023, 10:03:57 am »
Memories are becoming alive. Have been sessioning with her every time she was in London almost ten years ago. She was amasing expensive but service was good and was leading to FS. She was massive escpecially when was wearing her high heels.

I still remember having a session with her at her suite at Sheraton Park Lane. We were in the bedroom and the housekeeping went in but we were not visible as there was a small living room. She goes to greet with her hight heels on and toplesss with her biceps pumped. The poor Philipino almost had a heart attack and was looking puzzled. She then makes a double biceps and leg pose. The poor girl almost left running. Best part is that Amber followed her at the door topless and also in the hallway to get more towels.

Offline fa13

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #448 on: November 10, 2023, 10:59:39 am »
Memories are becoming alive. Have been sessioning with her every time she was in London almost ten years ago. She was amasing expensive but service was good and was leading to FS. She was massive escpecially when was wearing her high heels.

I still remember having a session with her at her suite at Sheraton Park Lane. We were in the bedroom and the housekeeping went in but we were not visible as there was a small living room. She goes to greet with her hight heels on and toplesss with her biceps pumped. The poor Philipino almost had a heart attack and was looking puzzled. She then makes a double biceps and leg pose. The poor girl almost left running. Best part is that Amber followed her at the door topless and also in the hallway to get more towels.

Yea meet here in the very same hotel, probably one of the best rooms in the hotel? Felt like royalty visiting her there and she never disappoints. Massive lady, very tall and thick muscles and know how to please. Do you think she would ever come back?

Offline clay99

• Activity:
    66.67%
« Reply #449 on: November 10, 2023, 05:44:30 pm »

Yea meet here in the very same hotel, probably one of the best rooms in the hotel? Felt like royalty visiting her there and she never disappoints. Massive lady, very tall and thick muscles and know how to please. Do you think she would ever come back?

She hasn't updated her IG in a while but there was a YouTube interview last year. She looks very different

BTW FA13 your inbox is full wanted to DM you

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Amber Deluca

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View