LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#FANfiction: *FILM/TV* Cartoon Characters Muscled-Up~collected

Started by mjs5115, September 30, 2007, 05:19:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeremy Lightning

A very nice, sexy chapter. I enjoyed your muscle description of Velma's overwhelming physique, and of course, Daphne's sexy responses to it were very nice to read. So yeah, here's hoping there's more coming soon! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Jeremy Lightning

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

grbaclig

   After the shower, Daphne and Velma toweled off, shamelessly ogling one another in their post-coital glow.  "Velma, that was the most fun I've ever had in my life," Daphne said.
   "I agree," Velma said.  "I had spent years dreaming of that moment, and it was even greater than I imagined.  I'm almost sad that it's over."
   "I guess it doesn't have to be over..."  Daphne said.
   "I guess not..." Velma agreed.
   The girls smiled at one another as they wrapped themselves in towels, laughing as Velma had to wrap two together to cover her enormous muscular bulk.  They tiptoed, giggling, down the hall to Daphne's bedroom, careful not to wake the boys and alert them to the Sapphic tryst that they were enjoying.  As they slowly opened the door to Daphne's bedroom, they saw the Black Knight searching through Daphne's dresser, his back turned to them.  A secret was door open on the far wall of Daphne's room where a bookcase had swiveled around to reveal a spiral staircase descending into darkness.  "What is the Black Knight doing in your dresser?" Velma said as she closed the door.
   The Black Knight growled as he turned around, producing a sword in each hand as he advanced on the girls.  Suddenly he stopped in his tracks.  "Velma I think he's afraid of you," Daphne said.
   Velma smiled as she cocked her hips and spread her lats, the towels that covered her body fell to the ground.  "Gee, I wonder why?" Velma joked as she raised her arms in a double biceps pose. 
   Velma stood in the middle of the room naked and glistening with moisture as she pumped her hulking arms again and again, a slide whistle sounding in time with each flex as the towering double-headed biceps peaked higher and higher.  The Black Knight began to shake visibly as Velma's entire body began to swell with muscle, veins and striations sprouting across her engorging muscles as they continued to expand.  "Oh my word," Daphne gasped, as her nipples erupted into diamond-hard points.
   "Boo," said Velma, and the Black Knight fled down the stairs, leaving a cloud of dust as the bookcase slammed shut behind him.
   "Oh Velma," Daphne sighed, collapsing into her bed, and running her hands over her body.
   "Some guys just can't handle strong women," Velma said as the laugh track played.  Velma draped herself in a flimsy orange nightgown that did nothing to conceal her hourglass figure or titanic musculature, and walked over the bookcase where the Black Knight had vanished.  "Now there's got to be a hidden switch around here, if I can just get my hands on it."
   Daphne sat up in bed as Velma walked to examine the bookshelf.  As Velma bent down to examine the bottom row of books, her huge round glutes ballooned out and her quadriceps swelled up so large that they could be seen on either side of her hamstrings.  "I see something I want to get my hands on," Daphne said as she slinked up behind Velma and pressed her hips into Velma's massive buttocks.
   "Cut it out Daphne," Velma said as Daphne began to drag her fingernails up and down Velma's bulging thighs.  "I want to explore this passage."
   Daphne bit her lip and softly moaned as she continued to rub Velma's thighs, feeling the deep cuts of Velma's vastus and femoris muscles.  "I want to explore your passage," Daphne cooed.
   "Very mature, Daphne," Velma chided.  "Stop fooling around and find me something to stand on so I can reach the top shelves."
   "How about a big rack?" Daphne asked.  "I have one right here."
   "Perfect!"  Velma said, standing up and turning around.  "Let me have it."
   Velma gulped.  Daphne was completely naked, standing on her tiptoes, legs splayed with her nightgown at her feet.  Daphne's legs pulsed with shapely, chiseled muscles from the sharp cut of her split-headed calves up to the adductor muscles that framed her shock of orange pubic hair.  She had her arms behind her head, and was luxuriating in her beautiful orange hair as she kissed her biceps, running her tongue over the perfectly round, baseball sized lumps of female muscle.  She looked lustily at Velma, and began to tense her chiseled pectorals, making her D cup breasts bounce and jiggle.   "How's this for a big rack?" Daphne asked with a wink.
   "Jinkies," Velma gasped.
   A second later, Daphne was draped against Velma, who had forgotten all about the Black Knight.  Daphne began to massage Velma's clitoris as she leaned down and began to kiss, lick, and nibble Velma's arms and chest.  "You won't be needing this," Daphne said, tearing Velma's nightgown to shreds.  "And you won't be needing these," she said, removing Velma's glasses.
   "My glasses!" Velma called.  "I'm practically blind without them."
   "You don't need glasses to touch," Daphne said, taking Velma's delicate feminine hands in her own, and guiding them along her body, from the peach-shaped perfection of her buttocks to the jiggling immensity of her breasts, to her soft pillowy lips.
   Daphne kissed sucked on Velma's index fingers, then released her hands.   Velma immediately began to grope Daphne, stroking and fondling her young creamy skin and the rock-hard muscles that flowed elegantly beneath it.  "And you don't need glasses to taste," Daphne said, flexing her bicep in front of Velma's mouth.
   Velma's lips puckered toward the warmth of Daphne's flesh, kissing and licking the peaked bicep as Daphne gently ran her fingernails up and down Velma's massive thighs. "And you don't need glasses to hear," Daphne said, leaning in to Velma and whispering erotic promises into her ear.
   "Jinkies," Velma gulped, visibly startled. "Is that even possible?"
   "Let's find out," Daphne said as she led Velma back to her bed, giggling as she continued to rub and squeeze Velma's superhumanly muscled body.  "Now let's see if we can solve the mystery of the disappearing tongues," she said.
   The laugh track cackled at Daphne's double-entendre while she and Velma giggled, pawing at each other and covering each other with kisses.  Daphne laid Velma down on the bed and crawled atop her, running her hands along the topography of Velma's muscle-bound torso. 
   Daphne rubbed her muscle-bound thigh against Velma's crotch as she planted tiny kiss on Velma's neck and played with Velma's large brown nipples, which erupted to diamond-hard nubs at her touch.  Velma cooed with pleasure as her body tensed, making her muscles bulge and harden even more, which in turn made Daphne squeal with delight.
   "Daphne, stop," Velma said suddenly.
   Daphne froze and withdrew, sliding into bed alongside Velma.  "What is it?" she asked.
   "It's your turn," Velma said as she picked Daphne up into the air like she was a doll.
   Daphne squeaked with Delight.  "Oh Velma," she could be heard to exclaim through the bedroom door.

   Downstairs, far from the Sapphic celebrations of Daphne's bedroom, Scooby and the guys explored the sitting room.  "And you're sure you saw the Black Knight run in here?" Fred asked.
   "Yeah," Scooby insisted.
   "It's just like I told you," Shaggy said.  "I was going to the bathroom when I thought I heard the girls screaming, calling out each other's names like they were in trouble."
   "Were they okay?" Fred asked.
   "How should I know?  I hid behind a grandfather clock until the noise stopped," Shaggy said and the laugh track cut in.  Then I heard a bunch of doors opening and closing.  When the coast was clear, I came back out into the hall, and I heard a noise downstairs.  When I looked it was the Black Knight fiddling with the bust of Beethoven right here."
   With that, Shaggy placed his hand on the bust of Beethoven and its head leaned back, causing a hidden panel in the wall to slide open.  "Shaggy you did it!" Fred said, taking out a torch.
   "Like, I sure wish I hadn't!" Shaggy remarked, accompanied by the laugh track.
   Fred, Shaggy, and Scooby cautiously entered the secret passageway, and followed it until they came to a set of stairs that took them downward to an old cellar full of crates and barrels.  In the corner was a large, ornate treasure chest.  The Black Knight was bent over the treasure chest, holding a ring of keys, trying one at a time in the lock on the chest.  Scooby's tail wagged, dislodging some dust from the wall, which flew in Shaggy's face and caused him to sneeze.  The Black Knight spun around and growled.  "Let's get out of here!" Fred said, and the three began to kick their legs wildly.
   However, before they could leave the cellar, the Black Knight threw a switch that slammed the door shut in their faces, trapping them.  "Now you will perish!" the Black Knight said, drawing a morning star, which he began to swing as he advanced on the cowering trio.
   "Like, we're doomed!" Shaggy wailed.
   Scooby whimpered and covered his eyes.  But when the Black Knight reached the center of the room, a crashing sound was heard from above.  A second later, a pink and white princess bed came crashing into the cellar, landing on the Black Knight and pinning him to the floor.  Daphne's head poked out of the sheets at the foot of the bed.  "We must have fallen through the floor to a hidden cellar," she remarked.
   Then Velma's head poked out of the sheets at the head of the bed.  "I guess I don't know my own strength," she said, putting her glasses back on.
   "Hey what are you two doing in bed pointed in opposite directions?" Shaggy asked.
   "Having the time of our lives," Daphne boasted.
   Then, from under the bed, a man could be heard groaning.  As Daphne and Velma wrapped themselves in bedding to conceal their nakedness, Fred approached the Black Knight.  "Now let's see who's been hiding under this helmet," he said.
   Fred pulled off the helmet to reveal Bruno, Daphne's personal trainer.  "Bruno?" Shaggy exclaimed.  "But why?"
   "Daphne had gotten so much stronger than me that she didn't need me around anymore, and I was afraid I would lose my job.  When I found out about this treasure in the cellar I cooked up the Black Knight disguise to scare Jenkins and Helga away."
   "That's why you were going through my dresser," Daphne said.  "You were looking for keys to the treasure chest!"
   "No," Bruno said.  "It was actually just a panty raid.  And I would have gotten away with it if you and your muscle-bound bodyguard hadn't showed up."
   "I'm not Daphne's bodyguard," Velma said.  "I'm... well..."
   "She's my lover," Daphne said, embracing Velma and planting a kiss on her cheek.  "Velma and I are lovers, and from now on we're going to spend every spare minute having passionate, Amazonian, lesbian sex."
   "Lucky for us the Mystery Machine has good shocks!" Shaggy said, and they all laughed as the screen faded to black.

The End

Jeremy Lightning

Haha, good way to wrap it up! I enjoyed that a lot, of course, who gets mad at seeing muscular lesbian love scenes being described? If you do, get the heck out of here! Now... I wouldn't mind if there was a guy in that muscle Goddess sandwich, especially a guy with my exact proportions, body, and name, but hey, you can't have everything. Anyway, great stuff. K+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!