Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
583573 Posts in 74483 Topics by 30124 Members - Latest Member: Ishu June 06, 2024, 05:56:22 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Demonika
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Demonika  (Read 41336 times)

Offline simha

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Demonika
« Reply #135 on: August 10, 2013, 09:47:39 pm »
booked a session with demonika this monday. this is my first session , hoping everything goes well  ;).
I didn't discuss anything specific with her. she told that she will do arm wrestling and lift&carry and muscle worship.
i want to know will she offer anything extra  in the session and what to expect from the session.
Its Hard Work to find new stuff from Internet & Posting on Saradas...So Karma is always appreciated

Forum Saradas

« Reply #135 on: August 10, 2013, 09:47:39 pm »

Offline Silver_Surfer

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #136 on: August 10, 2013, 11:44:30 pm »
I wrote her about hooking up for a session, after giving her the details about a wrestling, domination session with lots of scissors, and for her to be rough but she said she didn't like top play rough and recommend I find someone else.

I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies; for the hardest victory is over himself.

Aristotle

Offline woodstock

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #137 on: August 22, 2013, 11:32:22 pm »
I have a session scheduled with Demonika next week.   :woohoo:  My first one in quite awhile so I'm really looking forward to this.  Been researching this forum looking for informaition about her sessions and saw this:

"Tigress was huge and coming down from bulking up getting ready to get ripped... she was pretty hard and tight all over with huge biceps and back... Her body was amazing and the session with her was unbelievable and her muscularity was almost overwhelming but yet amazing and beautiful and one of the nicest women, bodybuilder or not that i have ever met...Demonika on the other hand does have size and looks huge for how short she is "she made fun of her height lol" but her arms and back are amazing and her quads and calves were larger than Tigress who has 6 inches and 40lbs on her"

So...since I had not heard of Tigress I had to look her up.  According to the listing on wb270, Tigress is 5'4", 112/125 and white.  Umm, I'm guessing that is not the same person.  So, I'm curious, from where is she based.  I'm assuming from the link that she travels.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline larky368

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #138 on: August 23, 2013, 08:05:15 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
booked a session with demonika this monday. this is my first session , hoping everything goes well  ;).
I didn't discuss anything specific with her. she told that she will do arm wrestling and lift&carry and muscle worship.
i want to know will she offer anything extra  in the session and what to expect from the session.

Did you have your session with demonika? If so- how was it?

Offline woodstock

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #139 on: August 24, 2013, 08:44:15 pm »
My session is this coming week.   :woohoo: I'll be posting a review afterwards.

Offline woodstock

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #140 on: August 27, 2013, 05:28:33 am »
Well Dang.  She contacted me earlier today to let me know that she had to cancel this trip.  She will reschedule in about three weeks.  Anticipation.....it's making me wait.  :shucks

Offline TXToast

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #141 on: November 20, 2013, 09:34:47 pm »
Did your session happen?  She is coming my way and I like her pics but I'm wary based on reports here.  Any updates on current condition?

Offline arron

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #142 on: November 08, 2017, 12:44:42 am »
I saw Demonika  and she was fantastic! She looked incredible, in a beautiful print dress and high heals. Her muscles felt amazing pressed against mine and it made me crazy (good) I would highly recommend her

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Demonika

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View