⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

How important is a FBB's facial beauty to you?

Started by Female Bodybuilding, April 28, 2011, 08:23:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

porky

Nothing turns me off a FBB more than anything masculine. Any 5 o clock shadow, deep voice or anything like that and I lose interest quickly.

An exception may be Marina Lemenovskaya, who has a masculine voice, but looks cute.


HuBazze

It's important.

I mean they don't have to look like Natalie Portman (if only), but can't forget an ugly face.

ovca2000

it's very very important to me - FBBs should be feminine

Fbb luva

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Honestly I think this does make me gay, like I said I'm not attracted to men but I'm attracted to extremely masculine who look sound and act like men, masculinity is a huge turn on for me, renne toney is pretty much my ideal "woman"

And even though I'm not attracted to men, I do like dick and have an attraction to trannys, I think the only thing that would make fbbs sexier would be if they had dicks

Even though I'm not attracted to men does this make me gay, please help, I'd like as Many opinions as possible thanks

So does this make me gay? I'd really like to know what you guys think, I'd like as many opinions as possible

hmsmajesty

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Honestly I think this does make me gay, like I said I'm not attracted to men but I'm attracted to extremely masculine who look sound and act like men, masculinity is a huge turn on for me, renne toney is pretty much my ideal "woman"

And even though I'm not attracted to men, I do like dick and have an attraction to trannys, I think the only thing that would make fbbs sexier would be if they had dicks

Even though I'm not attracted to men does this make me gay, please help, I'd like as Many opinions as possible thanks

So does this make me gay? I'd really like to know what you guys think, I'd like as many opinions as possible

I dont really like to label people, but since you asked.

I like trannys myself, simply because they look like women and there is an added excitement because of the "taboo" factor. I don't like masculine ones though, I am attracted to their femininity. Its the same with FBB's with me, I only like the ones who have feminity in spades, with a few exceptions (Colette Guimonds ass is a thing of wonder, I can't help myself), the really masculine ones don't do it for me. In my opinion, it is Masculinity you are attracted to, therefore you are possibly gay or maybe bi. If you were a friend of mine and asked me this, I would tell you "yes, I think you are gay."

The important thing to take away is this though. Who gives a fuck? Be who you want to be, and bollocks to those who insult you for it. It would a boring world if we were all the same my friend. Good luck to you.

Fbb luva

I guess I have more gay in me than straight considering I'm more attracted to masculinity

hmsmajesty

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I guess I have more gay in me than straight considering I'm more attracted to masculinity

That's just my opinion. Just don't look at it as a bad thing.

NnethKe

An example: Alina Popa, pics from 3 or 4 years ago I didn't like her so much, then she improved her looks and she's so sexy and hot right now...!!!

Heatseeker

The face doesn't have to be super model like but I certainly have no objections. They can be cute and they can be pretty and attractive.  I do have a problem with the ones who look really manly and 'horsey'.  Some really put the seed of doubt in my mind if they really are female. But an extremely hot, ripped, muscular body can trum  those issues most of the time. If they have a hot, hard body they can even be flat chested but a nice set of breasts certain enhances the visual experience.

adamstar

An FBB's facial beauty is somewhat important to me. Women should look like women through their facial appearance. However, female bodybuilders don't have to look glamorous in their faces to be attractive. For example, my favorite female bodybuilder Suzette Healea has wrinkles on her face, but I still say she and her face are beautiful because her face is natural since she does not use plastic surgery on it, and she has very gorgeous hair. I dislike it when women use plastic surgery on their faces because it makes their faces look pale and shows me that they lack confidence in their faces. Also, I love it when women have hair down to their shoulders and longer because it makes them look more feminine to me than having a short hair cut or being bald. Thanks to everyone for the interesting posts.  ;D

Brand

Well I can say it's important. But I have a very twisted view of what a beautiful face on a female bodybuilder can be.

Contrary to the case of normal women, I like my fbbs masculine. Their manliness is like a permanent symbol of their hulking achievement. So I like their faces thick, strong, square and facially hairy. And if they lose their hair on their way to muscle heaven, so be it. More power to them.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Brand

Since I'm the fourth to go for the ugly option, there must be at least 3 more people I should be talking with.
:D
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

rockstarsamurai

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Honestly I think this does make me gay, like I said I'm not attracted to men but I'm attracted to extremely masculine who look sound and act like men, masculinity is a huge turn on for me, renne toney is pretty much my ideal "woman"

I do like dick and have an attraction to trannys, I think the only thing that would make fbbs sexier would be if they had dicks

Even though I'm not attracted to men does this make me gay, please help, I'd like as Many opinions as possible thanks

No disrespect bro, but you just answered your own question. Hey, at least you're attracted to someone. If you weren't attracted to anything, then we would have a problem.

Honestly, attraction is not a choice. If it was, we would be able to logically argue our way into bedmates! If that could happen, I'd never sleep alone! ;D

The important thing is, you should never have to apologize for just being you.

For me though, facial beauty is paramount. As is a sexy feminine voice. That being said, the bigger the better. Personally, Aleesha Young might just be the closest thing to perfection capable of existing on earth. Others include Nikki Fuller (her voice is angelic), Elena Oana (I would propose to her on sight), and Britt Miller (All the Southern Comfort I'd Ever Need)

Fbb luva

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Since I'm the fourth to go for the ugly option, there must be at least 3 more people I should be talking with.
:D

I'm one of the other 3 that voted ugly... A big huge massive hairy fbb with Rock hard flat pecs, a manly face and deep voice is my ideal woman as well... A nice big dick would be the icing on the cake =)

Fbb luva

Anyone have any pics of fbbs with manly faces? If so can you please post? Thanks