Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Nominate your Legs Goddess of the next month

Started by swissmuscle, March 13, 2011, 01:56:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mockingbird

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login



samsonite


veseyman

Alisha Morrow. I nominate her every time. Not the most ripped, but I love the symmetrical thickness of her calves in relation to her thighs. Plus, I think she's cute! ;D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

samsonite


SANCES


mockingbird

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

robs7768


dasox88


RobMash

Please post here some photos of the legs of tof Milinda Richardson, Luciana Andrade,  Larisa Hakobyan taken by their contest or I can't put her in list for the poll
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

mockingbird

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

noname

Jaqueline Horan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mamisbubi


beelzebub