⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Christa Bauch

Started by pico, June 18, 2010, 04:18:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul1966

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Paul1966

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

BGmuscles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

alison brundage

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Not only Christa had one of the most ripped bods to come out the early 90s', she never bent under the pressure to get fake boobs like so many fbbs of that time. :clap: :clap: :clap:
....
YES.  And she never let the powers that be spoil her fun.  She stuck with it and now we applaud her. Double double thumbs up on refusing implants !  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Alison

maggotbrain73

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

asapferg

Can you believe she's a mother of four, with seve

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ral grandchildren, but still looks good for a woman in her late 60's. :)

manufbb

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

NinjaStar

In her prime she was as close to perfect as it got. To hell with what the judges think. I don't think there are many women who came close to her level of shredded muscularity while still being so attractive before or since. While I can't say I'd go for a much, much older woman than I am now, if I were in my late sixties and my girlfriend looked as good as she does, then I'd be a happy-ass man.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

alison brundage

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
In her prime she was as close to perfect as it got. To hell with what the judges think. I don't think there are many women who came close to her level of shredded muscularity while still being so attractive before or since. While I can't say I'd go for a much, much older woman than I am now, if I were in my late sixties and my girlfriend looked as good as she does, then I'd be a happy-ass man.

Amen, brother. No one was ever better.
Agree......one of a few who stayed in top notch condition for years and years.   That's not easy.  I give her enormous credit.

bicepboy

Staying in great condition into her 60s was pretty remarkable, but I was talking about how freaking great she looked in what I will call her prime -- even though she achieved that quality at an age that was past the usual athletic prime.

alison brundage

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Staying in great condition into her 60s was pretty remarkable, but I was talking about how freaking great she looked in what I will call her prime -- even though she achieved that quality at an age that was past the usual athletic prime.
..

I agree 100%.   I always admired what she accomplished.

Sgt.Baker

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sgt.Baker

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jdm022

 :)


  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     
Please support my stories at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my morphs at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Toroko

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Logincan someone please tell me which WPW is that from ? Have really been looking for that video collection for a long time
It's from WPW #322.

FemaleMusclesFan

Christa is one of my all-time favorites! Shredded to perfection!