roids24.to

gfx gfx
arlrussia clearskypharmacy
www.pharmacomstore.ws bodygear.to
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
429622 Posts in 56547 Topics by 30742 Members - Latest Member: Ninjastyle2 February 21, 2019, 02:49:57 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Jana Linke-Sippl
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Jana Linke-Sippl  (Read 335376 times)

Offline jstans

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    10%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Jana Linke-Sippl
« Reply #705 on: September 12, 2018, 04:30:00 pm »
I have to do a session with her. I live in the midwest and she isnt coming close to me

Good odds she'll come back to the Midwest, man. She usually comes through at least twice a year. I'd hope she's good for one more cycle through before she scales back her travel.

Offline bubba1968

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #706 on: September 13, 2018, 09:42:38 pm »
I saw Jana this week and she did assure me that she would be returning to the U.S. next year for a tour. If anyone is serious about meeting her you can plan ahead.
She had some really good definition and veins when I saw her. She told me that just prior to her tour she spent about five weeks preparing like one would for a competition with both workouts and diet. That is why she looked so well defined. She even showed off some abs for me. Of course she has huge muscles everywhere as usual. She is a great person to spend time with and is 100% drama free.

Offline Javi45

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    30%
« Reply #707 on: September 15, 2018, 06:20:00 am »
I saw Jana this week and she did assure me that she would be returning to the U.S. next year for a tour. If anyone is serious about meeting her you can plan ahead.
She had some really good definition and veins when I saw her. She told me that just prior to her tour she spent about five weeks preparing like one would for a competition with both workouts and diet. That is why she looked so well defined. She even showed off some abs for me. Of course she has huge muscles everywhere as usual. She is a great person to spend time with and is 100% drama free.

Was she massive still? I did miss out on her and just want to know the vibe with her?

Offline ji_scott

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #708 on: September 15, 2018, 05:24:46 pm »
She was when I saw her in July.  I'm sure that hasn't changed in a few months.  Go the Updates tab in the Freesection part of her web site to see current pics.

http://www.rippedprincess.com/

Offline dave72

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #709 on: October 04, 2018, 06:52:32 am »
Any recent photos of Jana ?? Still having strong scissors ??

Offline ji_scott

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #710 on: October 04, 2018, 08:30:46 am »
Any recent photos of Jana ?? Still having strong scissors ??

Go the Updates tab in the Freesection part of her web site to see current pics.

Offline bubba1968

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #711 on: October 09, 2018, 09:27:29 pm »

Was she massive still? I did miss out on her and just want to know the vibe with her?

Oh yes, she was still massive. In fact, as I was getting ready to leave we were chatting for awhile; and, as we were doing so she was walking around the room, checking emails, etc. so I had a different viewing perspective on her size. It struck me then that she is just so thick everywhere that it would be hard to believe if I hadn't seen with my own eyes. Prior to our meeting I had planned to take a photo; but, I completely forgot about that once I was in her presence. Her current website pics are accurate. Her vibe is very relaxed and oh so normal - not at all flaky. She can turn on the domination/aggression if that is what you want; but, i don't think it is her nature to be that way. I always lift her up off the floor at least once and she plays along pretending that she is helpless when we both know she could squash me at any time.

Offline luvhuge

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #712 on: October 10, 2018, 03:25:46 pm »
starting from earlier 2000, I met 10-12 FBB, most of them IFBB PRO or very famous
many of them more than once
I remember my first session, I was so excited, it was with Christine Envall, one of my favorite at that time
Some of the best sessions have been the ones with Jana
especially the latest 4-5 have been really great
Jana knows how to treat her guys

Offline LukeStar1

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #713 on: December 24, 2018, 07:04:22 am »
Met Jana a couple of months back. She is easy to communicate and set up a session with. Rock hard - all over - except her front part 😬 She is nice and accomadating but also surprisingly a bit repetative when it came to the session. Posing, touching, posing, touching, sqeese, posing etc

Offline Alina-fan

• Activity:
    60%
« Reply #714 on: December 25, 2018, 12:05:51 pm »
Met Jana a couple of months back. She is easy to communicate and set up a session with. Rock hard - all over - except her front part 😬 She is nice and accomadating but also surprisingly a bit repetative when it came to the session. Posing, touching, posing, touching, sqeese, posing etc

You should tell her what you want. She's not a mind reader.

Offline derekr

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #715 on: December 27, 2018, 10:54:30 am »

You should tell her what you want. She's not a mind reader.

This!  Most of the women are very responsive to requests/direction/preferences etc.  You'll have a better time if you communicate in advance what you are into.

Offline vantim

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #716 on: January 15, 2019, 01:31:01 pm »
Has anybody included pegging in their meetings with her?  If yes, did she perform the act with enthusiasm?

I am somewhat hesitant to pose this question to her directly....if this practice is not in her repertoire, I don't
want to risk spoiling her attitude towards me. 

Any input would be much appreciated.

Tim

Offline crabdone

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #717 on: January 15, 2019, 03:17:26 pm »
I would ask her directly and not feel badly about it.  She's been around a long time and from my experience is pretty open minded and mature about dealing with requests.  I'm sure you're not the first one who has asked.

Offline ji_scott

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #718 on: January 15, 2019, 07:20:55 pm »
I would ask her directly and not feel badly about it.  She's been around a long time and from my experience is pretty open minded and mature about dealing with requests.  I'm sure you're not the first one who has asked.

I agree with all that.

Offline givmedajuice

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • It's my duty to shake that booty!
« Reply #719 on: January 18, 2019, 06:18:43 am »

I'll also agree with that. No harm in asking, and who knows... maybe she likes doing that kinda shit! (pun intended)

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Jana Linke-Sippl

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View