⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Cindy Landolt

Started by BrianCodler, January 26, 2011, 07:28:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Thanks guys. Here's a few more.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand



I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Gr8muta

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

zinran

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Bulklover

Jesus Christ!  WTF is with those balloons??  And where'd the muscles go??  She looks ridiculous . . . I looked up 4k Swiss francs in U.S. and I DO have the dough, even though it would be a foolish spend, but for a one-timer why not, just to have the experience . . . but now?  Hell no.  smh
Life sucks and then you die.

adasten

Voluntary body devastation
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Voluntary body devastation

Couldn't have said it better . . . she went full Putin on herself.  :(
Life sucks and then you die.

Bulklover

So, add balloons, subtract muscle . . . now THAT is a crime against humanity!
Life sucks and then you die.

adasten

Sooner or later, she will be forced to shrink her implants for health reasons
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

beelzebub

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Chainer★

Little Bit of Cindy and slipping out of her top -- Cindy Slipping during photoshoot

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Selling my home. What's my home worth?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Greetings from North Reading, Massachusetts
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Muscle girl stuff? Female muscle magazines, dvds, posters and more?





E-mail: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Gr8muta

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

cutnzs

Cindy, if you still visit this forum, I'm still a fan and I still think you're a knock out, but I think you went a little too far with the boob increase. Seeing what you posted yourself back in 2011, it even goes against your own reasoning.  I would say you're certainly over a 36E/F now, and back then you said that would be cartoonish, not proportional. Each of your boobs look larger than your head now. Again, your body, your decision, I'm not hating on you, but I think a down size would be better, just my opinion though.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi All....
            The Breast Morph was just a bit of fun really, I wanted to see how I would look with Implants. In all honesty I'm still undecided, I love how I look and feel right now, I'm closing in on what I want to achieve in terms of muscular proportionality. BUT, theres a part of me that 'as a woman' wants to have larger breasts, there's not really anything deeper to it than that, I don't feel like I'm 'lacking' necessarily, it's merely that I like some of the Girls on here who have implants.

I looked into the surgery and the sizes etc, and there are many options, the issue again being proportionality. If I want my implants to be in perfect symmetry with the rest of my physique then I do need to go Big! Not as big as in the Morph's but certainly Oversized, and there in lies the quandary! In order to have proportionality with my 1m79 and 79kg body, I would need to go to a 36E/F and at that size they would look a little Cartoonish!..

Time will tell, I will look into it further, but for now it's not on my horizon as I still need to pack on some more pec development, which in itself alters the proposed implant sizes etc.

So I guess they would be the icing on my cake, but for now, my cake isn't yet baked!

I hope that makes sense!?

Cindy  :-*

ps. thanks for all of your feedback, it is ALL valued and well received!

pps. Speaking of Baking Cakes.... I'm HUNGRY!!  :P

dad123

Her tits look stupid now.That's called having money and not knowing what to do with it.

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Her tits look stupid now.That's called having money and not knowing what to do with it.

I hate to agree with such a harsh assessment, but yeah, that was my initial reaction . . . pulling a "Bova."  At least Yvette kept the muscle.  Oh well, to each her own, I guess.
Life sucks and then you die.

zinran

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


A more muscular Cindy than she is now.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login