Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Vascular Ladies

Started by john540, January 09, 2011, 07:56:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

demian zara


  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

     
     

demian zara

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

mjs5115

I always felt that Ana Claudia Pires had some nice veins, especially when she flexes hard on webcam.  Every time I have cammed with her, she is ripped.


memorylive

karma pls


  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

rom553

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

pumpfiction

French FBB Francesca Petitjean (Real first name Françoise).

gigi8


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login



;)

Grenadier

Nice pics!!!  Thanks for sharing!  Any idea who she is?

Misterio

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Karma +
Please!

bskultety

This lady is 53 years of age.

Sberg111

My wife befriended a former physique competitor last year around this time, she had stopped training about 3 years ago due to pregnancy and my wife had never touch a weight in her life but they bonded really well together and decided to train together, shes 5,8" and up to last year was the perfect definition of a girl that hated all physical activity and shunned upon girls that lift, Ive always thought she had a great frame and secretly fantasized about her getting at least fit. I tried for years to have her train with me but not until she started going religioulsy 5 days a week with her friend that I saw a change, she has transformed from a pudgy, all-soft, average girl to this new hard, fit, big woman that im not really digesting if its a dream coming true. Earlier this month we were laying down in the couch and she had her legs over mine and I noticed how massive her calves had become, I saw a friggin vein runnnig across and couldnt really believe it, I touched her and told her how much I liked how she was starting to look, its unreal how big and hard she is now compared to her former self from one year ago. A was able to one day measure her calves to an astounishing 16 inches, I really cant describe how much this has changed our sex life, to be honest I have not been even lurking here because Im spending a lot more time with her, the cherry on the top came last week, I grabbed her forearm and noticed something new, I was startled by the texture and size of it, she noticed, flexed it and said: " oh look, ive never seen my muscles like this. I like it" I just replied " yea, me too". It was very difficult to find an excuse to measure her right there without showing my own exitement so I  started measuring myself, and said let me compare. She has 13 inch forearms now, I dont think she even reached 10 inches a year ago, maybe she was just soft and there was no muscle at all, I cant really describe how turned on I got, she hates pictures so it wasnt until yesterday that I was able to take a candid shot while she was helping me clean an injury I got while training myself. You can now see definition and veins not even flexing, I guess I didnt wanted to write a full post about this but wanted more to share that with lots of support you can get your significant other to train and change their lifestyle, she says she has never felt this good and I know she wants to keep going so Im excited for whats to come.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

alzef

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Who is this?!  :wow:

I reckon that's Isabelle Turell.

Saxony Red Devil

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Saxony Red Devil

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Have some more lads! :D

Saxony Red Devil

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

liston

great chest, who is she, please?:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login