LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

+Notable Author: [hero141] DENISE Series~collected

Started by hero141, August 27, 2007, 06:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cdefan

Love it. A muscular Latina with a dark brown tan, machine gun skills, gymnastics skills, and huge forearms...my dream woman.


hero141

When George and one of the crew members finally make it to the bridge, they immediately wish they hadn't.

- Oh my God! ... Oh my fucking God...

They instantly turn away from the horrific locus delicti and start to puke, hardly able to process what is there before their own eyes. The skinned and bleeding remains of what used to a male body is attached to the wall. It is monstrously deformed and heavily mutilated, limbs ripped off, castrated, hundreds of superficial wounds on the torso and the skinned face will haunt them forever... A broom is awkwardly sticking out of its ass, leaving little doubt about where the broomstick is hidden! What is most shocking, is that the sorry human heap of bones and meat is wailing silently from a hole that must have been a mouth once: teethless, formless--lower jaw splintered to pieces and hanging there... Eyes are wide open--the eyelids have been removed when his facial skin was ripped-off--facing the large mirror in front of it. The corpse is alive! It's watching itself in its moments of agony, unable to utter anything intelligible of course. Try saying something intelligent when you're overwhelmed by unimaginable pain, when you're teethless, had your tongue ripped out and your lower jaw is gone...

- Oh my... This is sick! ... And he's still alive! ... Can't we do something?

George DeLallo's predisposition 'to do things' which probably also led to his being educated as an engineer, leads him to come closer to the bloody remains so meticulously attached to the wall.

- Come on! Let's cut him free! Come on, help me with this... Oh my God... This is so fucking sick...

The two men try desperately to cut him free. The close encounter with the horrifyingly mutilated result of Denise's crazy craftsmanship is putting heavy psychological strain on the two men. The idea that the person responsible for this ultra-sadistic massacre is still on the ship, scares the shit out of them. Who could be so extremely brutal to a fellow human? All of a sudden they hear a tiny beep--and they are too late to notice the tripwire attached to the gurgling corpse which is fixed to a small fragmentation mine on the ground.

- ... Fuck! ...

The blast is short and heavy. The explosion smashes their legs and lower abdomen. Their legs are completely blown off, their genitals irrevocably damaged, buttocks ripped to pieces. The pain is monstrous. Blood is all over the place. Death is certain, but still a long way off... The men squeal like pigs squirming on the ground, trying to move using their arms, trying to get away from the pain. But it is no use... It is a trap aimed at inflicting maximum pain, devised by an intelligence far superior to theirs.

--

Somewhere on board the ship a gorgeous woman grins sadistically when she hears the blast, brutally pushing the head of her black lover deeper into her crotch, ordering him to lick and suck harder.

- Gotta love that CIA-shit. So dependable. I should consider not killing my CIA-contacts so quickly. But then again, it's so cool to reduce these trained pros to crying heaps of shit... ... ... Oh yeah, black boy... ... Fuuuck... You're good! ... Oooooh... Mmmmm...

--

- Let's get back to the gym! There's nobody here... I guess George and Tim will be back from their exploration to the bridge too. I hope they are more successful.

- Yeah, I'm feeling quite uneasy about this, you know. Where are those fucking terrorists?

- It's a big ship, dude... They may hide anywhere...

They turn into a long corridor leading to the luxurious suites of the first-class passengers and see a ravishing female form approaching. By the looks of it: she is busty, almost naked, wearing high-heeled knee-high boots and 'I guess you kinda work out' would not be the smartest pickup line. Her pornstar-like hotbod is bursting with muscle! Big, hard, bulging, vascular muscle making any male pro-bodybuilder look like a skinny schlemiel. With a series of perfectly executed back handsprings combined with elegant backflips at an incredible speed and with an almost sensual beauty, she skillfully tumbles towards the overwhelmed guys, who now face a 6'7" female bodybuilder dressed in a shiny black lycra swimsuit with halter top stretched to the max over her ample bosom. If you imagine an over-the-top fantasy comic-book dominatrix with muscles, here she is for real! And with Denise reality is endlessly worse than darkest fantasy.

Her magnificent body is literally dripping with oil, giving her flawless, darkly tanned skin the shiny wet look it is so notorious for and making the awesome muscular differentiation even more pronounced. Everything about the big-titted woman breathes power and sex: the smell of her expensive perfume cannot hide the arousing scent of her pussy that must be dripping wet. Her erect nips push menacingly out onto the over-stretched lycra. It is hard not to be totally intimidated by the blatantly raw sexuality of the big busty bodybuilder. The two men are completely baffled by her overwhelming presence.

- ... Holy shit! ... What... Wh... Who are you?

(to be continued)

cdefan

She's back!  :woohoo: Love Miss Denise and her elegant backflips. Karma +

hero141

Without uttering a word, her gloved hands glide into the trousers of the men and firmly grab their balls. The two men look up into the beautiful eyes of the gorgeous musculatrix and feel how she skillfully checks the goods. It does not happen every day that you are sexually assaulted by the most desirable woman in the universe! They gulp and start breathing heavily, giddy with arousal. Denise smiles disdainfully as she feels their little penises stiffening as she fondles them, cupping their balls in her palm. The überwoman looks down at the man she keeps trapped in her left hand and pushes her over-sized breasts into his face, forcing him with his back against the wall. The man starts to panic as her hand tightens around his crotch, nearly crushing his balls. He frantically tries to push away her impossibly muscular arm using both his hands, but he only encounters the beefy, rock-hard, sinewy muscles of her left arm. He shivers at the thought that if size and hardness are indicators for power, this arm could simply rip him apart!

- Jeez, you're small. You're hardly male!

He feels how her tanned forearm, almost as big as his torso, bulges with sinewy muscle as she lifts him a couple of inches from the ground. She grins when she notices how her tit-action causes his tiny penis to stiffen even more. His terrified screams are muffled in the alluring flesh of her boobs, as Denise continues to cut off his oxygen supply by arching her back and pushing him hard against the wall forcing his face into her ballooning tits. She is torturing him with the softest part of her ultra-muscular body.

- You kinda like my big tits, don't ya? Men adore them. Some would sacrifice a testicle just to be allowed to touch them, ya know that? But what do you have to offer me? I've had toothpicks in my mouth that were bigger than your fully erect cock, you pathetic fuck!

His attempts to get some air become more desperate, more frantic, but Denise keeps him easily trapped against her alluring assets, toying with him, mocking him, pushing him harder and harder against the wall. His skull begins to cave and is about to implode by her increased pressure, his lungs are about to explode, his cock on the verge of orgasm...

- Your sorry excuse for a cock is about to cum in my hand! Hahaha! What a joke! No size, no stamina.

He is so close to orgasm--his whole body is screaming for a happy release, but that is not what the busty she-beast is after. Denise wants to break him in, snuff the life out of him, fuck him up. Getting him on the verge is just part of her routine to totally control her male victims, especially their levels of arousal--she owns even and perhaps especially their cocks. And having them going from near-climax to unimaginable levels of pain is simply indicative of the way sex and sadism are intimately related for Denise.

- I was trained in the art of torture at the Pentagon and have perfected my skills over the years. At the Pentagon I deviated so much from normality--I had maximum scores for everything--that I outclassed my male classmates in just about every aspect of our training. I ridiculed them. Learned a lot from my teachers there. The Pentagon houses sweet, talented guys, who were totally unprepared to teach a drop-dead gorgeous, mega-muscular psychopath like me of course.

Suddenly his world collapses as Denise smilingly--she really enjoys this--tightens her grip around his balls and sets her experienced fingers to work. In no time, her long-nailed fingers enter his ass, slice his scrotum, and crush his balls one after the other. While pushing her fabulous porn-size tits harder against his skull, slowly crushing it, her hand brutally enters his lower abdomen opening him up from below. In a couple of seconds time she has simply reduced a healthy guy to a total wreck, into a quasi-corpse only capable of registering pain. Lots of pain. Her movements are slow, deliberate, controlled and cause irrevocable damage to the guy's crotch area, which has been transformed into a nasty hole oozing blood, gore and guts. Unexplored levels of pain are overwhelming him. His body freaks out, goes haywire. Denise keeps him there for ten long seconds before she crushes his head like a grape against her monster chest. A loud hollow crack signals the horrific breaking of his skull and the sloshing sound of Denise withdrawing her blood-soaked hand from his 'former' ass echo in the corridor.

- You're probably the biggest ass I met on this ship. Hehe.

Denise unceremoniously drops his profusely bleeding body with the awkwardly flattened, traumatized head on the floor. He is just another insignificant addition to the endless row of male corpses the ravishing sex-bomb produces. Weird gurgling sounds escape from a deformed, gory hole in the man's crushed skull, his eyeballs look at her in utter fear and horror, showing that death has not come as a relief... Not yet. Pain is all over him, his body and what is left of his brains only register excruciating pain. Maddening pain.

- Some go unconscious. You're with the 87.5 % that go all the way. Congratulations! Enjoy.

The other guy is in shock, traumatized by having been forced to watch the horrific spectacle up close. In mortal terror and eye-level with the firm globes of her orgasmic breasts he starts to plead for his life, blubbering some inarticulate words.

- It's always the same with you fuckin' men. Begging me not to slaughter you, to save your miserable lives. I've heard it all before: I don't fucking care! Unless you can offer me a billion dollars, I'll fuck you up!

He is petrified, shaking like a leaf, and quickly glances at the crushed head of his dying friend on the ground, by now bathing in a pool of blood still oozing from his 'ass'. Then he looks up at the ultra-gorgeous killing machine and stares in awe at the unreal size, definition and vascularity of her muscle-packed right arm--her anatomy is so incredibly developed by a combination of advanced genetic engineering, huge amounts of 'new generation' roids and heavy training that it dawns to him that he is totally insignificant to this superior dominatrix, that she has the power to do whatever she wants with him. He collapses. Keeping the black tight fingerless black gloves in his pants, she laughs cruelly.

- I take that for a no.

Her hungry mouth quickly finds his. Her thick, slick lips sensually embrace his and Denise pushes her tongue deep into his mouth, exploring and playing with his, licking his lips, making him experience the exquisite softness of her crimson lips. Her talented tongue plays, rolls and twists in his mouth arousing him to near orgasm.

- Do you have any special requests? Want me to give you a hand-job too? That's what my trainers at the Pentagon craved for after each class: a little attention from the big-titted bimbo sitting on the first row, always showing-off her pumped-up physique in all its arousing half-naked glory, preferring string bikinis, shiny halter tops, leather catsuits or any other extravagant, all-revealing outfit over the compulsory military uniform. Everybody lusted after me, just like you, baby. ... ... Oh fuck, it'll cum...

Denise's forward talk and her sensual teasing has aroused the man to the point of orgasm. And by the looks of it, she is pretty annoyed.

cdefan

I think this is one of the greatest stories here. I know everyone has their own preferences, but I don't get people who love women with huge muscles and superhuman strength...and then turn around and say they're repulsed when those women use that strength against other people. Do they want a musclewoman who's harmless and submissive? To each their own, but that's not for me. I love girls like Denise and Bethany, who use their awe-inspiring strength to hurt and kill, and get sexual pleasure from it. I also love how Denise and Bethany are so elegant and feminine despite their massive bulk. The way you describe their gigantic breasts, curvaceous asses, slender waists, huge biceps and forearms, and of course their ability to do flick flacks, back flips, and cartwheels, is very beautiful.

mermoz

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

cdefan

Hope this story is still going - I really love it.

hero141

- Fuck! ... What is it with you fucking men? Useless piece of shit! I just tore apart your friend's ass and crushed his skull. What makes you think I'm interested in pleasuring you?

It takes her only a fraction of a second to react and Denise's reaction is as brutal as it is efficient: the alpha-female slightly lifts him off the ground keeping his balls firmly trapped in her unapologetic right hand and with a nasty movement of the palm of her hand she pushes one of his testicles into his body. He startles at the sudden awkward feeling. A sharp pain prevents him from cumming there and then. He cannot believe this is really happening--that someone just slaughtered a co-passenger in front of him. And that she is doing him too. This someone is the most beautiful, hottest über-woman to have ever walked the face of this earth, a huge female bodybuilder with pornstar assets beyond sexy. Denise simply redefines the concept of sexy! He cannot resist her ballooning over-sized muscles and ballooning tits, her extravagant dress-code and forward attitude.

- I own you... Now, get rid of those pants and get hard again. I love showing inferior dicks who's the boss. That's exactly what I did at the Pentagon. After a week of training I was allowed to attend real interrogations with my trainers; a week later I performed one myself, fuck-torturing a top-criminal to a gruesome end. Nobody had been able to make him talk--but he told me everything and more. Needless to say that I violated about every article in the United Nations Convention of Geneva. Hehe. My trainers were scared to death when they saw how I totally humiliated this man and made him do the most horrible things--redefining the sufferings of hell. After an hour of handiwork, he was unrecognizably mutilated, anally raped, castrated, limbs ripped off and every bone in his miserable body crushed. I came four times.

He knows he is doomed in the hands of this brutal killing-machine. It is obvious she plays in a league of her own. Trembling with fear, he removes his pants and and now faces this fantasy woman in socks, shoes and shirt, his penis rigid as a pole. He knows he looks ridiculous in front of her physical perfection. Denise grabs his cock again.

- I get off torturing worms like you. Obey me and I might show some mercy. My trainers were too afraid to interfere: when I returned to the observation room--you know the room with the big mirror-window looking into the interrogation room--there was silence. And fear. I terrified them. Nobody dared to look at me. I smelt some of them had pissed their pants! Hahaha, tough guys at the Pentagon. I guess they realized they were training an extraordinarily talented and totally superior being--ruthless, unstoppable and beyond their control. Too powerful for anybody.

He feels himself hardening in her grip. The man stares in utter disbelief at her gigantic, rock-hard arm, her swollen atrophied bi's and tri's bulging ominously as she starts stroking his member.

- Nice and huge, huh? And I'm not referring to your erection: your dick is fuck-ing in-sig-ni-fi-cant! No, I mean my arms. These babies daily perform hundreds of reps with weights you can't think of moving, even using both hands. Can you believe that sometimes the steel bars of my dumbbells break in two from the excess of weight?

- Holy fuck...!

In dumb awe--and looking for some balance at least--his hands grab her broad, muscular shoulders wet with the blood of her previous victim. His right hand slides down her massive chest and he feels the orgasmic fullness of her impossibly firm breasts under the stretched lycra, also wet with blood. Being so close to that kind of über-physique, a body that is so impressive and out of the ordinary by any standard makes him giddy with lust. In his arousal he shamelessly tries to push his pelvis upwards, forcing his erection to move up and down her strong grip. The female muscle-beast just smiles.

- Am I that hard to resist? Jeez, you're built like a fuckin' mouse! I'm used to deepthroating 10-inch porn cocks, my pussy just loves to swallow these monsters and pump them for hours... You know, after that first torture session I was so horny and aggressive that I raped all men in the observation room. You should have seen their faces when I locked the door and ordered them to strip naked. It got pretty rough and I ended up fucking them to death, using skulls as dildos crushing them, breaking their pelvis riding them amazon-style, tearing them apart just to be able to enjoy the lovely wet sound of bones breaking and ligaments being ripped to shreds. I only left the young colonel alive: he turned out to be a schmoe, willing to submit himself to the reign of my superior physique. Not that I cared, but the death of five senior trainers had to be accounted for and I knew the colonel was exceptionally well-connected at the top-echelons of the Pentagon.

Denise, clearly loving the total control she has over the terrified male, pushes his other ball into his body. He immediately drops on the ground, reclines into a foetal position and starts screaming like a pig. His erection immediately disappears again.

- That's better, inferior fuck. Consider yourself lucky I didn't rip off your balls, because that's what I routinely do to inadequate men. Get up! Make sure you're hard and I might let you live. That colonel was happy I spared him: two days later I was appointed Chief Interrogation Officer, supervising all interrogations at the Pentagon--they called me Miss Torture. I was encouraged to punish all personnel not living up to my standards and failed to get the data we needed--I had to tape these punishments and report them to the colonel. I usually raped them brutally, using 'Red', 18 inches of ass-destroying power. It's a white strap-on but I'm sure you can imagine why I call it 'Red'. One thrust of my curvy hips is enough to get you impaled on that monster, simply tearing your ass apart. I just love looking in the mirror to see the dildo's head pushing obscenely against a man's abdomen from the inside. Love how it connects the weak, pale male body to my hugely sculpted and beautifully tanned torso. Never fails to get me dripping wet. By the time the real fucking starts, most men have gone in shock from the bloodloss. I'm sure the colonel jacked himself off to that footage. Who wouldn't?

Slowly--obviously loving the dramatic sensuality of it--Denise takes off her halter top, teasingly ripping the wet fabric to shreds, and exposes the world's sexiest pair of boobs--by all standards! Big, round, firm, gravity-defying, shiny wet, nipples erect, her seemingly soft assets fit in beautifully with the curvy and bulging roundness of the rest of her hyper-muscular physique. The man on the ground has recovered somewhat and stares in utter amazement at the improbable breasts of the ultra-athletic goddess towering over him. Her naked protruding globes drive him nuts with arousal. He immediately gets hard again. He tries to hide his erection, but it is no use.

- I see you love my boobs... Don't be shy--I'm quite used to hard-ons when I show my breasts. To be honest, I didn't expect you to be hard after I did your friend, but I see you like the intimacy between us. ... You must be one of those submissive types. Guys who love a badass women in leather totally controlling them. You like dommes?

- ... ... Mmm... Y...

Denise delicately moves the sharp tip of her shiny black boot over the length of his erect shaft. Tenderly. Delicately. Kneading it, massaging it. The man shivers at her expert touch, sighing in ecstasy. He can see the unbelievable muscular differentiation of her sleek legs bristling with power. She simply makes him giddy with arousal: the boots, the boobs, the muscles! His cock is ready for the biggest orgasm in his life, but the muscular predator is not in a generous mood...

- I asked you a fuckin' question, fuckin' asshole! Or do you want me to rip you in half? Or make you swallow your own testicles?

It is crazy to see how quickly and easily Denise switches from flirtatious, sexually forward talk to intimidatingly aggressive play that would scare the shit out of the most hardened marine. Obviously enjoying her total power over her victim, the busty Goddess explores the head of his cock with the tip of her boot, pushing it hard against his abdomen, changing pleasure into pain, astonishing sex into brutal torture.

- No... Yes... No, I mean... Please, no, don't kill me... I... Yes, I ... ... like dommes. ...

Suddenly the man gasps for air and lets out a silent, high-pitched squeal. Denise has just pushed part of her 10-inch stiletto high-heel into his ass.

- Yeah, cool huh? Having your ass filled up? Want some more?

The hyper-muscular bombshell looks him straight in the eyes and visibly amused, savoring his fear, she pushes her razor-sharp stiletto a little deeper into his asshole. The sole of her boot nearly crushes his penis, but her unsurpassed skill and experience ensure that the damage to his cock is minimal and the pain maximal.

- Schmoes like their ass filled up. Your cock'll harden, I'm sure... Don't you think my muscles give that little extra to my dominatrix-look? Pathetic schmoe! You must have enjoyed the show then, when I ripped your buddy apart? Fuckin' sorry excuse for a man!

And indeed, in spite of the situation he is in, he feels his erection stirring. He is hypnotized, enthralled by her otherworldly beauty and ultra-dominant attitude and obviously aroused by her stiletto high-heel filling-up his ass and massaging his prostate with unbelievable sexual expertise. The man shiver in ecstasy: this big-titted muscle monster is so far beyond his wildest fantasy! Who could guess that his walking wet dream would be on this cruise ship?

- Oh... God... Oh my... Goddess... Y... You're unb... b... believably b... b... beautiful...

- Yeah, I know! ... That's more like it: worship me. Crawl for me. Because let's face it: you're nothing. You're just insignificant foreplay. A shadow of a shadow. A worm to be destroyed.

She pulls her high-heel out of his anus. He sighs in relief and scrupulously obeys her command to get up--issued by the slightest movement of her long-nailed index finger. Denise again grabs his crotch and feels his penis stiffen in her grip.

- Hehe! Your balls are back out. Good. I may still rip them off and make you swallow them after all. You know, psychologists at the Pentagon diagnosed me as an ultra-dominant, narcistic, utterly remorseless, playful, and super-intelligent psychopath. The colonel and the guys at the top echelons of the Pentagon urged me to train with the best of the best in martial arts, hand-to-hand combat, shooting, survival and torture techniques, gymnastics, and of course, my absolute favorite: bodybuilding!

A spectacular double-biceps pose makes him realize how monumentally big and muscular this babe really is, how utterly devastating this trained ultra-body of hers must be if she possesses only a fraction of the power her muscles look to be possessing.

- So peaked, so pumped-up, so vascular, so defined, so huge, so fucking powerful and deadly. This is what bodybuilding is about, baby: power! You're watching a body that's worth more than a year's economic revenue in the US! Just mentioning my name is enough to have people 'spontaneously' signing over possessions to the A.N.G.E.L. corporation. That's fucking power!

- I... I love your muscles!...

It is indeed the bodybuilding, the endless hours of extreme and heavy lifting in the gym that gives this gorgeous dominatrix her beastly intimidating look; it is the layer upon layer, the inch upon inch of jacked, pumped-up, vascular female muscle that make you either cower in mortal fear or get you erect in sheer arousal! And this is the paradox with Denise: despite her outrageous level of muscularity--there can be no doubt that she is a pro-bodybuilder--she oozes sensuality and femininity. The way she moves her ballooning curves combined with her provocative attitude make any ifbb bikini pro look masculine... Denise smiles her smile that would melt icecaps when she lovingly runs her fingers through his hair. He notices the incredible muscular definition as her pumped-up biceps peak, big veins criss-crossing her majestic arm almost as big as his entire torso.

- Yeah, the muscles. Most men adore them. I traveled around the world in five-star hotels, trained this hardbody like a beast and got involved in all kinds of missions, in Africa, Asia, Middle-East, Europe, you name it. Most were kept secret, others were impossible to cover up completely, but the CIA always managed the damage for US military by inventing plausible stories for the mass media. I slaughtered more than 10,000 inmates in Russian prisons when I was invited there by the Russian president to train with his men for a couple of weeks. I got involved with Mexican drug lords and tortured and butchered thousands of men. My trip to Ruanda was more like sex tourism, as I brutally raped and slaughter-fucked hundreds of men. In these couple of months I changed from a skilled, merciless predator into an unstoppable ultra-sadistic hyper-muscular killing-machine.

Denise pushes his head against her ballooning wet boobs. He experiences the erotic softness of her magnificent double-D, a pair of tits so absolutely big and perfect they immediately drive him to the verge of orgasm. The über-woman pushes her sleek bulging thigh between his legs and starts frotting her beefy quads against his raging erection.

- ... Oh... my God... You're so beautiful... So gorgeous... Please, don't kill me...

- Worship my tits. If you cum, I'll break you in.

She enjoys the total panic in his face when he realizes what she is up to. He tries to prevent his fully erect penis from touching her thigh by instinctively pulling away his pelvis, but Denise's hand grabs his ass and easily keeps his cock where she wants it to be. This is what she likes before the kill: total control! Obediently he starts kissing her breasts, tenderly licking their soft shiny skin, happy to obey this superior female musculatrix. His brains are working overtime as he knows cumming is death, but her mammoth thigh is slowly but surely massaging him towards the biggest orgasm of his life. The delicate moving up and down of her leg combined with her quad bulging and flexing against his balls proves to be way too much for him. Absolute magic!

- That's more like it. Lick. ... Now, lick my nipples. ... Suck them.

The guy is completely 'in the zone', eagerly licking and worshiping her glorious globes. Her nipples are rock-hard when he moves his tongue over them, wetting them. Arousing her even more.

- Are you enjoying your date with a female bodybuilder so far? Most men say it's something special. The muscles, the dominance, the extreme sexual appetite. I'm always dripping wet. Even for a nympho, my sexual appetites are crazy. So, here's the deal: being fucked by someone who has spent years in building her body to the max, who's been trained by various experts in the art of seduction and fucking. I fucked ten thousands of men. I know every trigger and on-switch on a male body. Oooo, baby, I'm so horny. Let's get into one of these luxury suites and fuck.

The man is pushed savagely into a luxurious bedroom with a huge en-suite bathroom and a spacious walk-in rainshower. She does not leave any time for him to recollect his thoughts and let the situation get back to normal.

- Strip naked and turn on the shower! Make sure the water is hot. Get a chair and put another chair in front of it! Then sit down, put the heel of your left foot on the other chair and keep your leg stretched.

He has no idea what she is up to, but immediately obeys her commands, terrified as he is. Meanwhile, Denise is stretching that fabulous body of hers, showcasing a flexibility you would normally only expect from professional dancers or Olympic gymnasts. He stares in awe at the mesmerizing muscles of the gorgeous bodybuilder only wearing her high-heeled boots--she got rid of her leather gloves. When he is positioned like she ordered, she comes over to him, strutting sexily, lushly swaying her hips and gently moves her long nails over the inside of his legs, teasing him, exciting him, but not touching his cock.

- Are you ready? Just relax, baby. You'll thank me afterwards...

She turns around and wiggles her juicy ass in his face, clenching her bubbly glutes, flexing the thick globes of her magnificent ass-cheeks and menacingly pushing them in his face.

- Kiss my ass. Lick it!

The contact with the glistening perfectly tanned skin of her hard ass meat sends shivers down his spine. Denise smiles as she sees how his cock gets hard again, throbbing in anticipation. Slowly and tenderly she moves the palm of her hand down his shaft allowing her long-nailed fingers to perform their magic on his balls, cupping and massaging them, softly scratching his scrotum. She feels his moans and erotic exhales being muffled against her super-sexy bubble-butt.

- I'm the queen of squats, baby. Ever touched ass like this?

- ... Mmmm... Mmmpffff... Nnnnpff... No...

- Of course not, dickhead! My booty is beyond ass! Oh fuck, he's on the verge of orgasm again...

Suddenly, in an explosion of force she pushes his knee downwards using both hands, bending it the wrong way, and with a couple of nasty jerks she rips off his lower leg! The nasty sound of tendons being ripped apart and bones being crushed are simply horrible. The tortured man screams his lungs out--a miserable high-pitched wailing that fills the ship's first class deck. He is on the ground, suffering, crying, pleading for his life.

- Now for your other leg. I don't really need to do this, but it's so much fun! So, get up and sit down again. Now put the heel of your right foot on the other chair and stretch your leg.

Her victim is delirious with pain, but Denise grabs his hair and brutally pulls him back in the chair. Now she orders him more emphatically:

- Put your right foot on the other chair. Or do you want me to show you how unimaginably good I am at torturing cocks? Usually takes up to three hours before the men go berserk and totally lose their minds...

In an act of pure willpower he manages to get his remaining leg where Denise wants it to be. The man is beyond himself blubbering inarticulate sounds, more to himself than to the dominating bodybuilder towering over him. He cannot help but notice--schmoe as he is--large knots of knee muscle and impossibly huge and rippling thighs. Just one is bigger than his entire torso and each has teardrop muscular patterns casting shadows upon themselves.

- That's a good boy. I'm starting to like you.

Showcasing her mighty thighs and fabulous karate-skills she lifts one of her legs and slams down her booted heel on his remaining leg with such tremendous force that she instantly crushes his knee, simply breaking his leg in two! His screams reach another level of intensity: the man is in total pain and knows he is doomed.

- Oh fuck yeah!

Denise very aggressively grabs her victim by the shoulders, digging her merciless long-nailed fingers way too deep into the flesh of his shoulders, crushing some more bones. Her hands are like a superhuman vice and her thumbs effortlessly tear apart his shoulder joints--like you would rip apart bones when you are eating chicken wings. A weird wet crushing sound indicates that Denise has managed to rip his arms out of their shoulder sockets. Unable to defend himself against such unleashed fury, the limbless man is thrown into the shower. He is bleeding profusely from his open leg wounds. Denise kicks him until he lies on his back, grabs one of his legs and rips off all the flesh, muscles, and tendons from his thigh bone, cleaning it under the shower until it looks like a... 12-inch dildo! The man's face is drawn in agony, his screaming has something desperate to it--helpless as he is and with pain the only sensation he is still capable of.

- That's more like it. Ever seen a worm with limbs? Pathetic piece of shit!

Then she lowers herself onto his thighbone. Slowly, savoring his agony, her pussy swallows the entire length of his bone. The muscle beast moans in pleasure. Her occasional erotic exhales accompany the exquisite sound of powerful pussy grinding his thigh bone. Hot water splashes and sexily splatters from her superior physique, while she fucks herself to an intense orgasm. What a sight! The beauty of it... And the aggression! For several minutes Denise assaults and grinds his thigh bone, moving herself up and down with tremendous speed and force, each time she moves upwards she pulls his body along gripping his bone hard in her pussy. He cannot possibly tolerate her weight and every thrust downwards is awarded by the crushing of pelvic bones. Her fingers dig deep into his torso, tearing it apart, breaking in his rib-cage! When she finally cums, the contractions of her vaginal muscles have totally crushed his thigh bone.

- Weakling, my dildos are more dependable...

Denise gets off her victim, who is more dead than alive now. In an explosion of force she drives her booted heel into his unprotected crotch, not only crushing his insufficient cock but also totally annihilating his lower abdomen.

- I'll need someone else to lick the blood off my boots.

And off she is, elegantly cartwheeling to the last survivor on board: Ron Deyger. Who would want to be in his shoes?

--

When Denise re-enters the gym Ron Deyger has regained consciousness and is trying to untie himself.

cdefan

Lovely! Sexy sexy sexy Denise! She is so dominant and so feminine at the same time. Truly a wonderful woman.

If Ron is the last man alive, I hope Denise uses her famous gymnastics skills on him somehow..he tried to run once, she caught him with her back handsprings easily. This time, of course, when he tries to get away, there will be no escape...I know his end will be gruesome and sexy!

cdefan

Major props to this story. I don't think it gets the respect it deserves. When you get into it, you can really visualize Denise and how muscular and feminine she is, how big her arms are, how small her waist is, how naturally dominant she is.

And Denise and Bethany are the only girls here that I know of who can do back handsprings.  :clap:

fbbsmmh

When I first commented on the story I hadn't seen it all and didn't realise how gory it was. Towards the end it really was too uncomfortable to read any more. I write quite violent stories myself sometimes so I won't moralise. I get that these stories are fiction and there is a lot of weird horror shit even in Hollywood these days, so I wouldn't get high and mighty. Fiction is fiction. I personally don't write rape as it makes me far too uncomfortable. Sex in my stories would always be on the dominant woman's terms , but the man would always 'consent' even if only in the knowledge that he couldn't stop her anyway. When I write a woman who kills for the sake of killing. I like to think I write with a clear sense of her as an evil, despicable tyrant, albeit with muscles and strength that are very sexy. I just think, for me, this story blurs the lines too much and steps into almost admiring her. You did use the word sadistic to be fair, but in some cases, readers have used words like awesome to describe the character who is clearly a despicable heartless, murderous tyrant.  That just doesn't quite sit with me, but look, as I say it's fiction.

One other thing. Why the guns? It seems totally superfluous for a woman like that to use guns when she could rip men apart in her arms. I wouldn't mind some, but the level of it just seems pointless when she is so unnaturally strong. Just my two cents.

hero141

Thanks for the comments, fbbsmmh! Ha, there is no way in real life that I would approve of any of the actions my female characters perform in my stories. They do really crazy shit, you know! :) It's just that I like to fantasize and write about gorgeous, ultra-muscular, remorseless predators who totally control everything. Sure, Denise doesn't need guns to rip a man apart, but a fan asked me if I could write some gun action into that story...

cdefan

Regarding the guns, there is a certain fascination in seeing Denise use a huge machine gun meant to be mounted on a helicopter or ship as a hand gun. Just another way she can show off her superhuman strength. Although I'd have to say my favorite parts of the story are where Denise does back handsprings and other gymnastics moves. The fascination there is with a huge, muscle-bound woman that's still so elegant, graceful, and fast.

Is the next installment of the story the grand finale? If so, I know it's going to be spectacular! Looking forward to reading it.

hero141

For those who love it rough. Can't say you haven't been warned... It's all fantasy of course.  :)

Ron Deyger has regained consciousness and is frantically trying to untie himself. There is only one thought crossing his overworked mind: getting out of here as quickly as possible. Away from the madness. Getting off that damned cruise ship: fuck the 'Crystal Symphony'! Until suddenly:

- Going anywhere, Ron?

Ron's heart skips a beat when he hears the melodious, flirtatious voice of a woman entering the gym. And when he sees Denise standing in the entrance, his heart rate soars and his whole body starts trembling. She is huge, incredibly huge, with muscles bulging everywhere. And how sexy she looks! He stares in awe at her beautifully proportioned hourglass figure: incredibly broad shoulders, massively muscular hips and a tiny wasp-waist you would not expect from someone so muscular. She flexes her humongous biceps and sensually licks the incredible peak. He shakes in mortal fear. Ron sees the big veins prominently crisscrossing her oiled and obviously pumped-up biceps. Her downright spectacular physique is at full display--with Denise clothing is never about covering something, but always about highlighting every feminine, curvy inch of her muscular splendor and emphasizing her over-the-top sexuality. The sexy latina smilingly addresses him:

- Hi Ron. Happy to see me again?

The exotic bodybuilding goddess is wearing a shiny black pvc halter top that has the unfair task of covering her big protruding boobs--it is cut high around the neck, stretched to the max over her orgasmic tits, and clearly shows her hard nipples almost piercing through the tight fabric. The side-boob view is simply stunning! A matching ultra-tiny black pvc thong is gracing her hips and barely covers her perfectly shaven pussy. On her feet are custom-made black leather Alexander McQueen zipper booties with impossible 9 inch stiletto heels--and Denise makes walking these sexy platforms with razor-sharp stilettos an exercise in the art of seduction.

- ... Oh fuck, Denise... Holy God...

- I'm sure the Holy God won't help you here, baby. If He turns up anyway, I'd fuck Him into oblivion, using my luscious lips to give His divine cock the blowjob of His life... Then I would rip Him apart, slowly, clearly showing who's the boss. God would be no match for my muscles.

- ... You're crazy!

Denise smiles and elegantly tumbles and cartwheels around her victim, showcasing her formidable gymnastic skills. Despite his mortal fear, his erection is immediate. The big-boobed bodybuilder is simply too much woman for him. Way too much. The ultra-sexy combination of pornstar curves and bodybuilding muscles makes her Ron's walking wet dream--easily outclassing even his super-sexy wife. The athletic elegance of her gymnastic moves, the impossible flexibility of her outrageous muscle bulk, the sensual clothing, the oil and the gorgeous make-up: Ron is beyond himself with arousal. Seeing such a trained female hotbody in motion is so much more than he ever bargained for... He curses himself for being hard in front of the ultra-fit beauty who is going to kill him, but he cannot help it. Denise is too hot.

- Crazy? You're fuckin' rock-hard in front of the woman who's going to slaughter you like a fuckin' animal! Who's crazy now, asshole?

The busty power-chick strikes a double-biceps pose, forcing her bulging biceps to peak into gigantic mounds in ripped condition. Ron notices every contour and striation in her intimidatingly monstrous arms and when she opens and closes her hands, the peaks live a life of their own, her forearms ripple with unabashed female power! Denise's biceps would humiliate any male hardcore bodybuilder who has passed the magical 20 inches. With her it's a beastly 28 inches! Ron crashes mentally as he realizes that this ultra-trained hyper-muscular porn-chick--his wildest sexual fantasy--will torture him to a gruesome death.

- Oh please, Denise. You're so beautiful. Have mercy... I'll do whatever you ask... But don't kill me, please...

She grins mockingly, having heard these lines a million times, and it never fails to make her pussy dripping wet. It signals her victim has given up hope to regain control over his situation and realizes his life is in her hands. In her ultra-skilled feminine hands with long, beautifully french-manicured nails; hands that have ripped apart, torn to pieces, crushed, mangled, and broken thousands of males who failed to provide the services Denise expected.

- I gave you a chance, Ron. I thought you would be smart and pump yourself full of bullets instead of facing the possibility of meeting me again... You'll soon see the error of your ways.

Ron pleadingly looks up into the beautiful radiant eyes of the busty brunette. Her figure-hugging halter top highlights the orgasm-triggering contours of her big and perfectly round boobs, her erect nipples featuring prominently in the shiny wet fabric.

- Remember that your wife chose me because she wanted your death to be something special. My colleague-assassins at A.N.G.E.L. are excellent, but when people chose me, it's not about getting rid of someone. When they call me, it's because they want to get a message through--be it revenge or setting an example. So, my handiwork always involves a huge amount of torture: it increases the dramatic value of the message. Seeing a guy's obscenely mutilated body, covered with bruises and cuts, blood dripping from every hole, limbs ripped apart--I can assure you that the message is very convincing. When I add more detailed accounts on how I destroyed my victim and how long it took me, all critical voices are silenced. Obviously, it is especially my treatment of a man's crotch area that resonates rather well with male receivers of the message. Hehe.

The busty latina takes her time to install a number of cameras around the cable crossover. Denise makes sure that every corner is covered. When she has more camera's installed than Hollywood directors usually use to capture a scene, Denise sensually struts towards Ron, slowly strips him naked, making sure the tied man enjoys the nearness of her ultra-sexy assets. She moves her big boobs over his face while her hand removes his shorts, freeing his raging erection from its tight confines. With visible pleasure Denise grabs his hard-on and jerks him off a couple of times. Very gently and teasingly slowly she moves her hand up and down the entire length of his shaft. He nearly cums there and then! She roars with laughter. The scenario has started.

- Your wife paid me an awful lot of money to work out a most gruesome torture scenario. And then she gladly invested a huge amount of extra cash to film your last moments. As you saw, I brought state-of-the-art cameras to get everything on tape. At A.N.G.E.L. a number of top-directors will make a fantastic snuff-movie out of this raw footage. They will capture every minute of your ordeal. Consider your suffering a present for your wife.

The ultra-hot muscle goddess looks down at his cock, which is still rock-hard in her hand.

- Fuck, Ron! You're horny! You like my hand around your cock, don't you? You're about to cum.

- ... Ooh... Aaahhh... Holy God... ...

She quickly releases his cock, making sure he does not blow his load. Ron gasps in arousal.

- I'm so good at keeping men on the edge. Let's make a deal, Ron. I know it's hard to threaten someone who knows he is going to be brutally tortured, but I'll do it anyway. If you stay hard, I'll go through the whole scenario. If you're able to control your cock and make sure you don't have a hard-on, I'll be somewhat gentler on you. My idea is to introduce you to my way of crucifying men. If you stay hard, I'm going to push needles through your spine straight to the nerves. The pain registered by your nerve system is like the the impact of an atomic bomb: totally unbearable, utterly intolerable--you'll go berserk, but I'll make you last for hours! If you can resist me, I won't use them.

Once he is naked, she unceremoniously rips him free and attaches both his wrists to special straps which are connected to the weights on the cable crossover. Then she pulls his left arm to one side and attaches 222 lbs. She pulls his right arm to the other side to attach another 222 lbs. Then she lets him go: Ron's arms are stretched to the max--actually, he is almost pulled apart, hanging there with his arms spread, dangling in the air, facing a huge mirror. He can see the horror on his own face...

- How does that feel? Remember, Ron, that your wife explicitly asked me to give you a chance. Actually it was her gorgeous boy-toy who talked her into it--you should thank him, because your wife didn't like it at first. When I assured her that the 'chances' I gave my victims, range from shooting their own brains out over slicing their own erection to cutting their fuckin' balls, she smiled evilly. Your wife's a beast, Ron. I like her.

Reality starts to dawn to Ron: indeed, the last months with his wife were strange--she constantly craved for him, fucking him senseless whenever and wherever she had the chance. And there was little he could do about it: her body was simply built to dominate. The relentless hours in the gym had made her so muscular, so powerful, she could probably rip him apart. He had to submit. She didn't hurt him too much however when he couldn't live up to her standards. He often came too quickly or he couldn't get a hard-on after his second or third orgasm.

- When she asked me my favorite ways to anally abuse men or how to ruin orgasms and make them the most painful experience ever, I thought she would tease her boy-toy a bit, nothing nasty. Just making sure he knew who was the boss. A couple of days later I received a short message that she had fucked him to death. She also sent me a pic: it looked like he'd been hit by a fucking train! His once beautiful body was ripped apart, his proud torso was crushed, his arms and legs were ripped off and obviously broken several times. What was left of him was a heap of broken and bloody male misery.

- Oh holy fuck...

The pain in his arms and shoulders increases. It feels like the weights of the cable cross-over are really pulling his arms out of their sockets. The gorgeous dominatrix gently moves her long-nailed index fingers under his scrotum, touching his balls, making him rock-hard again.

- You know, men tell me I'm a monster. That is: when they're still able to talk. And they're right. I'm worse than the Devil. Look, Ron, these are the needles I talked you about.

And the ravishing brunette shows him ten 8-inch steel needles. Some still have blood on them--surely from previous victims. Ron looks away in panic, intimidated by the sheer size of these pins.

- I see what you think. Yeah, I use them a lot. Cock and ass insertions, you know. I'm going to put these into your spine, pushing them between your vertebrae, stimulating your nerves. Usually men loose their mind after I insert the second. And then... still eight to go. Hahaha. Unless of course, you still control your cock. Let me see...

Her expert fingers play with his balls, cupping them gently in the palm of her hand while her long nails tickle his asshole. Ron is aroused beyond himself. He tries so hard not to have a hard-on, but her expert touch is driving him insane: his erection is throbbing with anticipation, ready to release the load of his life. With her other hand she provocatively holds the nails before his terrified eyes.

- Seems like you want to go for the full scenario. You're brave, you know that? You'll make your wife proud, I'm sure. Hahaha!

Denise puts the nails aside and rips off the top that is clinging to her formidable curves. Seductively licking her sensual lips, the gorgeous freak shows off her orgasmic tits: huge, perfectly round, full and firm, a glorious double-D. Her rock-hard nipples are pierced with shiny diamonds--you don't want to know how much these are worth... Her formidable rack is the ultimate fantasy of every man! Ron is enthralled by so much blatant sexuality and closes his eyes trying to think of something else than Denise's ultimate hotbody, when he suddenly feels a finger entering his ass which surely knows its way around. His cock is aching for release. She smirks and mocks him:

- I'm sure you want to try harder to get rid of your erection, Ron.

She playfully emphasizes 'harder'. Ron is desperate to get his penis under control, but when a second and third finger enter his ass, he collapses. She is way too much for him. This is a level of pleasure he did not know existed.

- Oh please... ... This... is too much... Your... You're... Your fingers... Feel so good...

It is creepy to see how she almost gently pushes her fist into his ass, and Ron experiences how the long nails of her experienced fingers expertly stimulate his prostate. He has never experienced this level of sexual arousal without orgasming. This is sex from another dimension and merely shows how incredibly talented she is in controlling men's pain and pleasure.

- Yeah, baby. Feels nice, doesn't it? I'm the Goddess of muscle porn. I do this a lot--it takes a lot of practice--, and most men cum hard and uncontrolled without me even touching their cocks! For you it's the pain in the shoulders that keeps you from cumming, isn't it?

Crucifixion indeed proves to be quite brutal. His shoulder joints are slowly giving in and are being torn apart, his strained muscles are hurting like hell, and breathing becomes more difficult. The sensation of her fingers in his ass however, is totally overwhelming the dangling man. She is so freakin' good at this! With her other hand she grabs his raging hard-on and starts moving her hand up and down again, sensually jacking him off. It takes her exactly two seconds to get him on the edge. She grins disdainfully.

- I'm the best fuck of the Universe. I control if, when and how hard you cum. But for you, my dear Ron, there will be no more brain-shattering orgasms...

And suddenly Denise brutally shoves her hand deep into his ass, moving her monstrously muscular arm all the way up into his abdomen. His body propels upwards. You can hear the weights of the cable cross-over attached to his arms cling against the weights on the ground. Her huge forearm is way too big for his virgin asshole and her unforgiving muscles easily tear it apart. Her hand grabs one of his ribs from the inside and pulls him down with such force that both 222 lbs. weights are also pulled into the air again, straining his arms to the max, nearly ripping them off! He screams like a pig, a loud wailing sound, the sound of someone in agony, someone desperate. When she pulls out her forearm with a squishing sound, it is shiny with shit and blood, and blood starts to ooze from his mutilated ass. Denise leaves him dangling for a while, enjoying how he tries to cope with the pain.

- ... Oh please... pl... please... F... For heaven's s... sake... Don't... ... do this...

The busty bodybuilder roars with laughter and playfully winks into one of the cameras. The contrast between the suffering man struggling to retain his decency and the gorgeous domme playfully performing the most gruesome and ultra-sadistic torture cannot be more striking. His trained body looks white and frail against her hulking and deeply tanned super-physique. Her sleek, long, massive legs with bulging, skull-crushing thighs simply ooze power. Her incredibly well-built, perfectly round ass-cheeks shine in the mirrors of the gym before the eager eyes of the cameras.

- Hehe, give me one reason why a registered psychopath like me cannot crush an insignificant insect like you, Ron?

Ron gathers all his powers to try to reply to her question. The pain he is experiencing, hampers any normal functioning of his brain. He hopes she will show some mercy at least.

- ... It... It's... ... inhumane... ... I'll ... I'll never bother my... ... wife again... ... I ... promise... ...

The gorgeous latina cups her breasts and provocatively takes her nipples between thumb and index. Ron notices the extraordinary definition in her arm muscles, her biceps bulging with brutal power, swelling to an impressive and scary 28 inches.

- You know what I find inhumane? My pussy hasn't been licked for more than one hour now. The same holds for my clit. So what are you babbling about being treated inhumane, asshole? Sure, you'll never bother your wife again: I was paid a fortune to make sure you don't! Hahaha! Lick my forearm clean! I wanna see my gorgeous tan again. Don't you? You're fuckin' lucky I didn't push my upper arm in: it would have ripped you apart from below...

Despite the pain he is in, Ron obeys her command instantly, carefully licking off his own shit and blood from her perfect skin. Her other hand is already playing with his cock again, having it hard in spite of everything. This time she goes for a rough hand-job, jerking him really hard. If you didn't know the scenario includes two full hours of cbt, you would think she would rip it right off there and then. Denise however is much too experienced and too talented to let herself go. She has only just started.

- Don't cum. Or I'll crush your cock.

Just before he goes over the edge, she releases his penis from her iron grip and amusedly watches him struggle not to cum. Ron miraculously manages not to cum. You can see she has torn his foreskin, blood is dripping from his swollen dickhead, throbbing in utter sexual excitement. Fear is writ large on his drawn face. He is helpless. Utterly helpless against this gorgeous man-killer. With a nasty little movement of the razor-sharp nail of her left index finger she slices open his scrotum from below, pushing him into another level of pain. The man screams his lungs out and starts shaking and convulsing uncontrollably. The pain is sharp and intense--just when he thinks of collapsing both mentally and physically not being able to bear the excruciating pain, Denise increases the suffering.

- I just prevented an orgasm. Let's see what you got there. Let's see if you got balls after all.

- ...Oooaaah... aaaaaaaaahhh!

- Am I going too quickly? O gosh, look at you, Ron. Look at yourself in the mirror. Your beautiful wife will watch you too. So, try to be a man while you're technically still one. There are so many things you can do with a man's crotch area. Hehe...

Ron's face has turned as white as snow, he is traumatized beyond telling, hardly able to say anything coherent or intelligible. His eyes are drawn, bloodshot. He has withdrawn into his own personal hell.

- Any last words, asshole? Anything you wanna tell your wife? Or wanna tell me? Don't you wanna marry me?

The busty bodybuilder grabs his mutilated scrotum again--he shivers at her touch.

- ... Hhhmmmaaa... Plll... eease... ppp... ain... Ooaaa...

- You boring fuck! I asked you to say something. Something I don't know.

With a nasty jerk she rips off one of his testicles. His world explodes again: the pitch of his screams reaches another level indicative of the horrifying torture she puts him through.

- If you don't brace yourself and answer my question I'll make you swallow this worthless little ball here.

- Aaa... ..., the... p... p...pain.... ... I ... I think...  I love her...

The muscle bimbo simply roars with laughter making her big tits jiggle sexily.

- You hear that? He still loves you! Fuck, what a joke! You're a great guy. Well, perhaps if I hurt you enough, you'll love me too. Open your mouth!

He knows what is coming, but he is so petrified, so utterly afraid of this gorgeous bodybuilder, that he obeys every command, hoping deep down she will be gentler on him. With sadistic glee she dramatically slowly pushes his own testicle into his mouth.

- See how easy this is? By the time I feed you your cock, you may even start to like the taste. Hahaha! Now, swallow!

Ron is instinctively repulsed by this act of self-cannibalism--some sort of automatic reaction or reflex--and he starts to gag uncontrollably. He nevertheless manages to swallow his own ball. The muscular brunette grins and shows-off her gymnastic talents for the eyes of the cameras by an elegant backflip going over into a series of back handsprings.

- That's a good boy. I can tell by your reactions that you still hope that I'll be gentler with you if you obey my commands. That's what most men in your situation try to do. I can assure you: I-don't-give-a-fuckin'-damn! The woman you still love, was clear: make him suffer before he dies.

Starting off with a front handspring and front tuck Denise blindingly fast flickflacks into the direction of the hanging man--her huge tits bouncing--and with her final flip lands in a 180 degree split. Then she presses herself up into a handstand sexily wiggling her round, ultra-muscled ass, making sure everyone can enjoy the fantastic sight of her juicy bubble-butt. Ron is taken out of his reverie when he feels one of her rock-hard, pierced nipples close to his mouth, inviting him to lick it. Meanwhile her hands are performing their magic again and are working his cock.

- Lick my nip, baby. Suck it. Tease me... Make me wet.

In spite of the terrible situation he is in, Ron runs wild for her gorgeous boobs and tries to force his mouth in the direction of her nipple. But every time his eager lips want to kiss her bountiful breasts, she keeps them just out of reach.

- Oh dear, you want them that badly? Men tell me they're the hottest pair on earth.

- ... Oooh y... yes... P... Please... Ooooh... P... ... lease...

Before he knows it, Denise has managed to get him a hard-on--not your average erection, but a rock-hard penis that is ready for a mind-shattering orgasm. Ron is beyond himself. Denise is softly stroking his shaft, until he suddenly feels talented long-nailed fingers tickling his remaining testicle.

- ... No... Oh... ... no, ... p... please... don't...!

Denise grabs his ball in the palm of her hand and very slowly, teasingly slowly, clenches her fist. Ron's screams increase in intensity and he starts to move uncontrollably, jerking the weights but it is no use. With visible pleasure she makes his ball pop, crushes it in her fist and rips it loose.

- Always love the sound of a ball popping, don't you, Ron?

Ron answers with an agonizing cry. A hopeless cry for mercy. He knows he will be tortured and slaughtered by this ultra-sadistic muscle babe and screams his lungs out.

- Your shaft will be something else. I intend to skin it and see if I can still jerk you off. Hahahaha!

--

A couple of hours later Ron is still hanging in the gym, babbling incoherently, wailing permanently. Nothing coherent. Nothing intelligible. His crotch area has been transformed into a heavily mutilated hole oozing all kinds of liquids, but especially blood. It is clear that eventually his penis has been removed and that he has been forced to eat it. Blood, slime and jizz drip out of his mouth, which has several teeth missing. Meanwhile, gorgeous Denise is fingering herself. You can see her juicy pussy dripping with pleasure.

- OK, Ron. I'll do the needles now. This is the moment where you really go beyond. Believe me.

And indeed, when Denise pushes in her first monstrously long needle in his lower back, carefully pushing it between his vertebrae making sure it touches his spinal nerves, the hanging man goes frantic! When the second and third go in, he seems to be alive again, his screams reaching heights not deemed possible for any human... He is beyond himself. He has regressed into some subconscious state in which his nervous system is only registering one thing: unimaginable, excruciating pain! He has become pain. The bodybuilding pin-up is all the while enjoying her gorgeous reflection in the mirror, her hulking figure, her curvy musculature shining in the lamplight of the infernal gym. By the tenth needle Ron is wailing permanently again, babbling incoherently, his voice has become eerie and hollow. Normally at this level of pain, individuals go unconscious, but Denise has done this so often she is capable of inflicting maximum pain without her victims losing consciousness. They go through something worse than hell. Eventually, their nervous system collapses by overstimulation and they go mad, completely losing their minds... But this may take hours, hours of horrendous, excruciating pain. Denise looks into a camera:

- Ever seen Bond's 'Diamonds are forever'? Remember the scene with Bambi and Thumper in which they humiliate Bond showing off their gymnastic skills? Well, I'm gonna showcase mine and use my martial art-skills to fuck up your husband. We're gonna have a ball! Sit back and relax while I slowly finish him off.

Denise holds black belts in most martial arts traditions and was a notorious fighter in a famous yet forbidden underground MMA-league staging no-holds-barred cage fights between men. She caused quite a stir during her short stay on the circuit, as she always fucked her opponents before eventually fucking them up. Actually, raping and ripping apart would be more accurate to describe how she publicly humiliated and brutally slaughtered her opponents. Organizers and audiences were shocked by the extreme sadism of this gorgeous 18-year old female bodybuilder. Even the toughest guys did not stand a chance against this ultra-fit psycho-bitch. In her fight against the reigning male world champion--called The Match of the Century--she took her time in transforming this huge muscular warrior into a broken, crying heap of blood and bones. He begged her to kill him, and she did, eventually: he choked to death after she had brutally fed him his own cock and balls. The 'officials' who wanted to stop her and tried to interfere, were executed on the spot... She roared with laughter as she crushed their heads against her glorious breasts.

She cartwheels around Ron. Not that he is aware of how beautiful her muscular body in motion is. She seductively shows off her more-than-Olympic gymnastic skill and systematically starts to attack his legs with well-aimed and elegantly executed kicks. The over-developed muscles of her endlessly long and lethal legs bulge beautifully. His plain white legs are no match for her evenly tanned, ultra-trained limbs that could destroy steel! In no time she transforms his legs into bruised and broken, red and purple appendices of his body, which is dangling ominously under the cable cross-over. Still she continues to break his legs, one kick after the other, inflicting irrevocable damage, crippling him further...

- Ron, I hope for you death kicks in quickly...

--

When the Crystal Symphony enters the Port of Los Angeles eight hours later, Denise is standing on the first-class deck, carefully scanning the pier and its immediate environment. A tiny smile crosses her lips. All looks normal. The ultra-modern cruise ship is taken to an old and derelict part of the harbor. The automatic pilot of the ship and the protocol to disembark have been programmed to perfection--thanks to the captain. Hackers at A.N.G.E.L. were ordered to make sure the computer radar systems of the harbor authorities and the police register ten minutes later than real time, giving Denise plenty of time to make her exit.

- And if they wanna frisk me, I've got nothing to hide. Hehe.

Why hide a ravishing body like hers? The combination of her hulking, pumped-up musculature and ample pornstar curves shining in the bright sunlight is beyond sexy. Her dress-code is playing with the boundaries of decency. The stunning latina is wears shiny white hot-pants that perfectly fit her gorgeous bubble-butt, leaving more than half of her ultra-sexy glutes for all to admire. Her matching super-tiny bikini-top hardly covers anything--and there is a lot to cover... As she sensually struts down the walkway on impossibly high-heeled white pumps, she smoothly moves her hand through her long hair obviously showing-off her outrageously pumped biceps and triceps to the team waiting for her. Immediately two guys jump out of a Hummer parked on the nearby parking terminal; one is anxious to take her large metal suitcase carrying her cameras and weapons and carefully puts it into the trunk of the car (he is barely able to carry it), the other courteously opens the back door for her.

- Glad you made it in time, guys. You (pointing to the guy who took her suitcase), get into the back of the car and strip naked! Make sure you're hard.

Fear is writ large on his face, but the young man immediately obeys her command. He knows that you do not disobey Denise. Never. You submit. Then she faces the other man who is holding the door.

- You're new.

And pointing at his crotch:

- And hard.

The man has never seen Denise up close: her curvy beauty, her luscious femininity, her raw sexuality are too much for him. He gasps in awe, completely mesmerized by her divine presence. He knows what this extraordinary bodybuilder is capable of: he is the person responsible for organizing and managing the 'clean-up' after each assassination. This involves making the corpses disappear, eliminating possible traces, and managing collateral damage. Her average weekly bodycount is amazing! Denise produces more corpses a week than all the other male assassins together--except for Bethany who keeps more or less track with her sister-in-arms. But it is the stories of the people from the cleaning-up teams that give him nightmares, stories of extreme torture and slaughtering, mass executions and killings. These teams can hardly keep up with her devastating tempo...

- ... I... normally do the ... the ... database management of our assassination services. I ... wanted ...

- Oh, so you keep track of who's cleaning up my shit? Great job! And what are you doing here then?

- ... ... I ... wanted to go on ... on a real mission... ... ... for a change. I'm... sorry... ... s... sorry.

- Sorry for what, baby? For being hard during work? For being built like a sissy? By the looks of the bulge in your pants, there is no way you're bigger than 4 inches.

Denise flexes her huge guns in an explosive double-biceps pose. He is baffled, intimidated and aroused at the same time.

-That's more the size I look for. See?

... Y... yes, you're ... Y... You're... gorgeous...

- And you're pathetic! Now, call your colleague at your office and tell him to send a clean-up team immediately. Tell him to send a team with experience and pass him the coordinates of where you're standing.

- ... Why... why would I... ?

Suddenly it becomes clear to him what she is up to.

- ... Oh no... No, please... Please...

Suddenly her legs lashes out and with visible pleasure she kicks him in the groin, hitting him so unexpectedly and hard that his body is lifted into the air and savagely hits the tarmac more than five yards away. He screams his lungs out and remains on the ground in foetal position, his hands trying to contain the damage. His groin must have been destroyed completely. What a kick! The driver wants to get out of his seat and help his new partner, but he stops in his tracks and cowers in mortal fear when his eyes meet Denise's gaze.

- One more step and I'll tear your arms off. And who is gonna drive then?

Denise elegantly cartwheels towards her crying victim.

- Hey asshole, what are you waiting for? Make that call. I have a tight schedule.

The man gathers all his force and courage to grab his mobile phone. Denise grins with sadistic glee as she watches him arrange his own clean-up.

- Good boy. Now, pull your coat over your head.

- ... ... No, please! O... Please...

- Oh, you little perv. You want to see the beauty of my moist pussy and sleek, muscular legs from below when I kill you? Is that it? Hahaha! I don't care what you're starin' at. I just have no intention of getting these shoes filthy with your brains splattering all over the place...

The man shivers in fear and pulls his coat over his head. He starts wining in mortal agony, sobbing uncontrollably, shitting and pissing his pants at the same time--well, there is shit and urine with lots of blood oozing out of the gaping hole that once was his crotch... Denise enjoys how the man is shivering in mortal terror and waits for more than 30 seconds before she finally stomps her foot down, crushing his skull. His coat colors red. Then she sexily struts towards the car and gets in.

- Eat me!

When they arrive at the A.N.G.E.L. premises half an hour later, the leather interior of the car is coated with sperm, its roof is literally dripping with semen. A naked man is lying on his back on a couch, the ravishing brunette is sitting on his face, pushing her pussy hard over his mouth, her hands around his huge erect cock, which is close to its twelfth orgasm!

- You're smokin' hot, baby. Your tongue surely knows its way around a woman's pussy and jizz keeps dripping from this gorgeous cock of yours! Solid work!

When she gets up, you can see why he does not reciprocate her compliment. She has totally destroyed his face and crushed his skull by grinding her eager wet pussy into his mouth. What a woman!

- Oops. I wish they lasted longer...

Immediately upon arrival, twenty servants rush out of the huge mansion to see if they can help or assist Denise in any way. And then she orders the driver:

- Clean up the car! And then report to my quarters. I hope you're as good at eating pussy as your dead colleague here. If not, you'll be less lucky than he was... Hehe.

THE END

cdefan

Fantastic ending! Denise is everything I look for in a muscle heroine. She not only has superhuman strength, but she's also incredibly beautiful, feminine, buxom, fast, intelligent, and expertly trained in hand-to-hand combat and weapons. And her back handsprings are the best part.

You can really get a feel for how dominant Denise is, physically and mentally. Any man who tries to go up against her is doomed before the fight even begins, and they'll always end up knowing it.