Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Carla Queen

Started by session_safe, Today at 12:50:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

session_safe

Someone wrote into my website and complained that "Carla Queen" is a scammer:

Hi there. Long story short, I've been doing sessions for the past 8 years and this is the first time I've been scammed.

It's by Carla Queen. She was briefly featured on SessionGirls but was taken off. I didn't know why but was able to find her own private website. I contracted her and set up a session, paying the deposit. Of course she disappeared but I can see that she got and read my messages.

I'm over it but if you can add her to your session safe site. I think it will help others. I spoke with Jenn Thomas already and she said someone else had also complained. But bc there was nothing warning others about her, myself and I'm sure others fell victim.

Her website is here:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This is her session page that I contacted her through. The only name she listed herself as was Carla Queen.

session_safe

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →