Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Sessioning with wife or girlfriend

Started by outmuscled, August 21, 2026, 02:53:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

outmuscled

I remember some people with obviously very relaxed relationships saying their partner knew of their fetish and allowed them to session on special occasions as a treat, or even accompanied them.
How did it pan out for you afterwards in terms of your relationship?

I have often fantasized about a big muscle woman defeating and humiliating me in front of a girlfriend (and maybe even going on to seduce her in front of me!) but I don't know how many relationships could survive this, even if the girlfriend was curious or interested.
I feel a long term term relationship couldn't survive the woman seeing her man emasculated like that. Unless it's already a very open kinky relationship, but even then how would she feel about seeing how excited her man gets by a woman who is physically the complete opposite of her, and whose muscular body she could never emulate.

Or even a non-session scenario, where you've gotten frisky with your girlfriend/wfe's strong girlfriends?

I ask because my partner has a bodybuilding friend who might be visiting us next month and I'm obviously quite excited but nervous about showing it.
I'm sure I could casually challenge her to an arm wrestle without arousing suspicions about my fetish, and depending how the conversation goes, maybe even a quick playful wrestle if we're both curious about just how strong she is.
My partner regards me as quite masculine but I'm pretty sure it wouldn't bother her if I lost (after all, it doesn't reflect anything on me if somebody else is simply stronger than me) but where it might get tricky is if I can't hide just how excited and submissive I get.

Has anybody been in situations like this?

outmuscled

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Zenzen

I think this is one of those situations where the relationship itself matters far more than the fantasy.

There are probably couples who can enjoy this kind of thing without any long-term problems, especially if both partners genuinely understand each other's interests and have a high level of trust. But there is a big difference between casually knowing that your partner likes muscular women and actually watching them become visibly excited, submissive, or emotionally overwhelmed by someone standing right in front of you.

The bodybuilding friend visiting next month is probably best treated as just that, a guest and your partner's friend. An arm wrestle or a lighthearted strength comparison could happen naturally, but I wouldn't try to force the situation into a fantasy scenario or assume she would be comfortable participating in one.

As for your partner, you may be surprised. Some women would find it amusing, some might find it flattering that their boyfriend can be physically dominated without feeling threatened, while others could become uncomfortable if they felt the attraction was too intense or focused on their friend.

I think the key is communication. If this is an important fantasy or fetish for you, discussing it honestly with your partner beforehand is probably much safer than trying to hide your reaction in the moment.

And yes, I'm also curious whether anyone here has actually experienced something similar with a wife or girlfriend present. How did it affect the relationship afterward?

post_punk_skunk

I think of kinks the way I do alcohol. In order for it to stay fun, you need to avoid overdoing it. Overindulgence ruins relationships, and even lives. Always remain in control. Everyone here knows how easy it is to get carried away because fantasies are fun. But real life is more important.

MixedFighter99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI think this is one of those situations where the relationship itself matters far more than the fantasy.

There are probably couples who can enjoy this kind of thing without any long-term problems, especially if both partners genuinely understand each other's interests and have a high level of trust. But there is a big difference between casually knowing that your partner likes muscular women and actually watching them become visibly excited, submissive, or emotionally overwhelmed by someone standing right in front of you.

The bodybuilding friend visiting next month is probably best treated as just that, a guest and your partner's friend. An arm wrestle or a lighthearted strength comparison could happen naturally, but I wouldn't try to force the situation into a fantasy scenario or assume she would be comfortable participating in one.

As for your partner, you may be surprised. Some women would find it amusing, some might find it flattering that their boyfriend can be physically dominated without feeling threatened, while others could become uncomfortable if they felt the attraction was too intense or focused on their friend.

I think the key is communication. If this is an important fantasy or fetish for you, discussing it honestly with your partner beforehand is probably much safer than trying to hide your reaction in the moment.

And yes, I'm also curious whether anyone here has actually experienced something similar with a wife or girlfriend present. How did it affect the relationship afterward?


No, but my wife and I actually talked about it awhile back. She was the one that actually brought it up to me as she knew how it was such a important part of my life that I hung up to be with her (though I find it to be not really a sacrifice at all as it was one of the easiest decisions of my life to retire from sessioning for her) and thought it would be fun to try and give it a whirl. I actually got into contact with one of my favorite regulars from the back in the day and see if she would be interested if the stars aligned. She said she would but that is far as it got. In the end, we decided to let it go as it was actually me who put the pin back initially. Lots of different reasons but ultimately it was for the best. Not a lot of good could come out of it and it could have lead to issues though my wife is not the jealous type or anything. Like at all LOL! Ultimately, my wife is the greatest thing that has ever happen to me and I really have move on from sessioning once I "retire" for her (easiest decision I ever made!) and deep down? I really have not missed it like I thought I would so no reason to go back even if my wife watch and was okay with it. So no reason to go back.

As you said, communication is the key as my wife as known about this and my other fetishes since pretty much the beginning of our relationship (and my other dark secrets which in turn I know all hers) so if you are going to try this with your significant other, she better know about this world for a long time and be comfortable with it or even into it.

And a side note, our fliration with a session with her watching evening evolved into us sessioning...as a couple. Topic for a different time and thread but that has been not short of heaven on earth! :)