⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

What are your biggest regrets about a session you enjoyed?

Started by Makko2, June 22, 2026, 05:03:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sancona

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginIs there a reason for that on the bodycount bit? Unless saving for marriage, I understand
I want saving


2ndHoodman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginIs there a reason for that on the bodycount bit? Unless saving for marriage, I understand
I want saving

Ah good luck with that

post_punk_skunk

I sessioned one time with the massively muscular and breathtakingly beautiful Sexi Lexi Muscle Babe. I was too nervous to even remove my shirt, as it was my very first session after a decade or more of idle curiosity. Today I'd be in my bare essentials faster than she could direct me to the coconut oil. It was still a phenomenally hot session and it has only made me look forward with more excitement to round two, which will undoubtedly be even hotter.