Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Amazonglam

Started by JustBiceps, October 22, 2025, 05:40:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JustBiceps

I was quoted €800 for one hour with no sexual services whatsoever. Pass


Iron Wolf

I don't think there's much session money in those Eastern Bloc nations. She'll be in Dubai on the 27th. Only a fool would pay what she's asking, I don't care how good she looks. No GFE, release or extras. I'll pass on a session, enjoy her videos and wish her well.
// SARADAS

status: connected
access: restricted

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
> request vip privileges

Jbiggie

I agree. I highly doubt she'll stick around. These days it's easier finding muscular escorts that provide a myriad of services than finding a bodybuilder who isn't looking to make a quick buck and bounce.

clay99

She's in Dubai no doubt she has many rich arab clients.

post_punk_skunk

Has anyone sessioned with her recently? Curious about her size. Our upcoming travels will overlap and I'd like to try booking a session if her mass is still immense.