LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

[No Name Yet] 1.1 Stronger than You Look

Started by Sieming, September 22, 2025, 09:57:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BravoBoy

I really enjoyed part 1, maybe it was a little too slow and also, as I said earlier, too mysterious. I personally like it when you know all the information (age, height, weight) about the characters, but it's the author's decision. Thank you for the great story


phil123

Great story - and so I can't wait for Book 2

Sieming

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Great story - and so I can't wait for Book 2

Thanks. I'm glad you liked it. I have the first few chapter of Book 2 available. They are rolling out at about a chapter a week. I think we're on chapter 6 now.

Jc

I cannot access the link to book 2 shared above.

Sieming

Sorry about that. I forgot something. And thanks for reading all of Book 1, and being at least a little bit interested in Book 2. I still can't believe this story found an audience.


Where to find the books:

Book 1: Not So Little (18 chapters, 41,000 words)

• Early draft: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
• Final draft: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (first 12 chapters)
• Final Draft: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ($2.00 full book with nice eBook, Word & PDF)

Book 2: Catching Up Fast (20 chapters, 48,000 words)

• Final Draft: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (first 12 or so chapters eventually)
• Final Draft: DeviantArt.com  ($2.00 full book with nice eBook, Word & PDF)

$60.00 All 5 books (full access to works in progress)

Not worth $60 (but 3 of you did this anyway). You're thanking me for the story. I'm thanking you with access to EVERYTHING (books 1-5, spicy scenes, writing notes...)

I don't actually expect anyone to do this (but three of you have).

How it works:

1. Purchase on Deviant Art
2. Send me an email (you can make a new one up if you want) at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
3. I'll give you view access to the Google Drive with:

• All 5 books (books 2-4 are still being edited)
• Previous drafts
• Chapter ideas
• Chapters/Scenes that are too erotic (for now)
• AI Prompts I used for writing/editing
• Charts with Height, Weight, Bust size, Strength over 2 years
• Chapter summaries
• JSON files with chapter summaries
• My list of other good Brother/Sister Muscle Growth stories (it's short)
• Everything else I've used to work on the story.