⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Super-shredded or huge?

Started by foster342000, October 28, 2010, 09:21:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mockingbird

I prefer Aleesha Young, Gina Davis and Tina Lockwood in off-season shape because they
look beautifully huge. Bigger is better is my preference. :P
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


beowulff

I like super-shredded and super-huge, like this:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jeremy Lightning

Well, if I had to pick, I'd say super-shredded, but I'd rather have both.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

jaggyjoe

Super shredded with thick veins all over and striations as if the muscles would pop out from the skin!

M7

I love the shredded look, but if I had to chose between them it's an easy choice for me. HUGE for sure.