Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Yooma (formerly known as Monicaa)

Started by KingBoy99, November 22, 2024, 03:23:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KingBoy99

Why do you think she decided to change her session wrestler name? Also, why is she now refusing to show her face? I remember a couple years ago, she went by the name Monicaa and her face was entirely visible.


aero44

Well, here's a thought. Maybe- just MAYBE she wanted to go a little less "out there".. Nice work, jackass...
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Chainer★

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Well, here's a thought. Maybe- just MAYBE she wanted to go a little less "out there".. Nice work, jackass...

I don't know what your problem is. No reason for a reply liked that.

As a member of mental health department, we apologize to the general public that the person who made this post is one of our pátients who escáped from our center. But we're assuring you all that we will do our very best to get him back to treatment.

And we're deeply sorry for any inconveniences he might have caused during this period.

Thank you.
Selling my home. What's my home worth?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Greetings from North Reading, Massachusetts
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Muscle girl stuff? Female muscle magazines, dvds, posters and more?





E-mail: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Creamnant

Especially since in the comments on her profile, some people mention her old pseudonym.
She probably wanted to keep the name change a secret, but she betrayed herself.

aero44

Ok boys. Why would she change her name and cover her face? Not a difficult question...

Time was,  outing sessionettes was taboo around here. Newer folks here would not know who she is. Well, they do now.

This kinda crap is one of the things that drive ladies away. 

I stand by my original reply.

Sorry if I hurt some feelings, cupcakes...
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Chainer★

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ok boys. Why would she change her name and cover her face? Not a difficult question...

Time was,  outing sessionettes was taboo around here. Newer folks here would not know who she is. Well, they do now.

This kinda crap is one of the things that drive ladies away. 

I stand by my original reply.

Sorry if I hurt some feelings, cupcakes...

Would it be a great loss to the forum if you banned this arrogant asshole. I don't like his smugness.
Selling my home. What's my home worth?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Greetings from North Reading, Massachusetts
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Muscle girl stuff? Female muscle magazines, dvds, posters and more?





E-mail: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Would it be a great loss to the forum if you banned this arrogant asshole. I don't like his smugness.


The answer to your question is no. Let me add that he's right about it being against from rules to out a person. However, rather than berating a member, bring it to our attention. You can click Report to Moderator on the bottom right hand corner of the post. A message box will appear and you can tell us what's wrong with the post. One of the moderators will modify or delete the post if necessary.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

boyofwinter

I guess if you want to keep your reviews you can't delete the profile, which means the url for your page doesn't change?

fraggle2022

Has anyone seen her recently? I've arranged a session for this Friday.