Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
583663 Posts in 74478 Topics by 30154 Members - Latest Member: Uilobs June 07, 2024, 12:06:48 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Rapture
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Rapture  (Read 35880 times)

TheWizard

Re: Rapture from Vegas
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2011, 01:12:35 am »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
look this photos

LOL.  I'm sorry, but as soon as I opened that picture, this is what popped into my mind: Manfred Mann's Earth Band singing "Blinded by the Light", or more like the headlights in this case!  ;D

Seriously Dog44, you think she is a shemale???  Go to the following link and scroll down to the picture under the heading "Preview Video Clip", and then play the 30 second clip.  You're telling me you think she is a she-male?  She-males do NOT have soft, feminine voices like this...

...and look at the size of her nipples!  Hot Dog! (no pun intended) I assure you she is ALL woman, and what a sexy woman she is! :P

Offline calwrest

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2011, 01:53:09 pm »
She looks a lot better in person and is quite a bit of fun!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline jimmykimmel

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2011, 10:42:51 pm »
Yeah, the lighting is not good, but she is a hot, sweet, cool young lady. I'm certain of that. Dances at Spearmint Rhino in Vegas some too.

chris7201

Rapture
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2011, 08:40:53 am »
Rapture is visiting my area next week. does any body have any reviews of her.

ssgenius

Re: Rapture
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2011, 01:01:34 pm »
It depends on what you are after.

I had a semi-competitive wrestling session with her recently.

The pictures on the web site referenced in the previous post are entirely accurate. She is fairly tall and in good shape. One thing (and you can see this in the pictures) is that she is fairly slim. This includes her upper body. Like many ladies, she is stronger in the legs rather than her upper body.

She is still learning martial arts and currently relies mostly on brute strenght for any wrestling pins.

If you are a smaller guy (under 180 lbs) , she should have no troubles in over powering and defeating you.   

If you are a larger guy (as I was) she will struggle somewhat but will try. I had to let up a little bit to get her to pin me.

She is a nice enough girl but does not have that naturally dominant "take charge" attitude.

Offline lovethestuff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2011, 12:36:55 am »
Does Rapture offer EXTRAS? or is it just tossing and turning stuff?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline dmott

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2011, 06:08:51 am »
I looked into sessioning with Rapture recently in Vegas, and she was very firm regarding her limitations -- no sex or release provided, although I was welcome to release myself and she would provide "inspiration." I opted for a session with someone more open-minded and also on my wish list. I may try a session with Rapture another time though. limitations or no, the woman is very sexy and oh so hot.

xt34634

« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2011, 12:38:21 pm »
Did she tell you no fs in emails? Because I think they all do that. But I think she does fs in person if you pay extra because I found another site of hers You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and she talks about being available for adult work.

Offline jimmykimmel

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2011, 09:02:16 pm »
Got a HJ in my session. She's very cute and cool. A dancer in Vegas too. Nice muscle tone, but not an FBB. Ours was all worship, no wrestling. Decent sensuality, but not great. I would recommend her, but just say the session was slightly above average.

benlim104

« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2011, 05:05:58 am »
anyone knows how to contact her? her email isnt working..

xt34634

« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2011, 05:22:38 pm »
This one works for me: rapturewrestles@gmail.com

Thanosian

« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2011, 10:03:44 pm »
I sessioned with Rapture in January.  Two of the best hours of my life, folks.  I can confirm that she is much stronger and more beautiful than her pictures would lead you to believe.  I am 5'10" and 180# and, at one point, she hefted me across her shoulders with ease and walked around the room like I didn't weigh anything.  Sensational muscle tone (GREAT abs!) and lovely smooth skin.  My session was more of the fantasy/semi-competitive variety and she was great at it.  She knew how to use her strength and the leverage of her long legs very well.  We did some arm-wrestling, some wrestling, some scissors and lots of belly-punching.  She also knows how to throw a punch well.  Had I gone all out, I think I could have beaten her in arm-wrestling but that wasn't what I wanted.  Like calwrest said, she wore a bra and short aerobic type shorts -- looked amazing.

I never asked for any "extras" or "services" so I can't comment on that end of things.  I can say that she did seem comfortable pressing and rubbing her scantily-clad feminine curves against me while we wrestled and even implemented a pretty damn good breast smother (still in her top, though).  She was pleasant during breaks and generous with her time -- I don't think either of us knew how long the session actually went.

I would totally recommend her to anyone as I think she is quite capable and versatile -- not to mention GORGEOUS.  I am looking forward to my next session with her. ;D

KennyWrst

Rapture - still active?
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2012, 11:18:04 pm »
Anyone session with Rapture (from Las Vegas) lately?  She hasn't been responsive to emails and texts.

Offline rassel4fun

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Rapture - still active?
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2012, 04:30:53 am »
Good question, I emailed her in mid December for a session and also didn't get a response.

herewegowoohoo

Re: Rapture - still active?
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2012, 04:58:09 am »
Same, heard nothin...

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Rapture

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View