LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Wife Training

Started by taoschild, March 27, 2024, 03:57:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

taoschild

Here is the copy cover for the new anthology btw: Female Muscle: Stories of Strength and Sensuality 398 pages:  Dive into the intoxicating tales of women who command desire with every flex of their powerful muscles. From steamy love stories to saucy dominatrixes, each story within this anthology explores the magnetic allure of these extraordinary women. Female Muscle revels in the fusion of strength and femininity and celebrates the raw sensuality that radiates from every curve and contour. Immerse yourself in a world where muscularity becomes an exquisite expression of passion and desire takes center stage.
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

taoschild

---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

erocha75

OMG!! Fantaaastic chapter!! Awesome descriptions: Sarah is now such a magnificent and extraordinary creature of pure power (and beauty). And Cord is such a cool character now, also a bonus. Pls more chapters!!

PS One thing was not clear to me though: did her height finally increase?? I did not register any (more or less) clear description/indication of that. Seems to me that everything in the descriptions (from this chapter and the previous) kinda necessitated it, however...

129qwer

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Here is the copy cover for the new anthology btw: Female Muscle: Stories of Strength and Sensuality 398 pages:  Dive into the intoxicating tales of women who command desire with every flex of their powerful muscles. From steamy love stories to saucy dominatrixes, each story within this anthology explores the magnetic allure of these extraordinary women. Female Muscle revels in the fusion of strength and femininity and celebrates the raw sensuality that radiates from every curve and contour. Immerse yourself in a world where muscularity becomes an exquisite expression of passion and desire takes center stage.

Loving the story so far, excited to read the rest. I saw your new book came out today, I was wondering, will you also release it on smashwords? I much prefer to purchase it over there instead of on Amazon. :)

taoschild

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Here is the copy cover for the new anthology btw: Female Muscle: Stories of Strength and Sensuality 398 pages:  Dive into the intoxicating tales of women who command desire with every flex of their powerful muscles. From steamy love stories to saucy dominatrixes, each story within this anthology explores the magnetic allure of these extraordinary women. Female Muscle revels in the fusion of strength and femininity and celebrates the raw sensuality that radiates from every curve and contour. Immerse yourself in a world where muscularity becomes an exquisite expression of passion and desire takes center stage.

Loving the story so far, excited to read the rest. I saw your new book came out today, I was wondering, will you also release it on smashwords? I much prefer to purchase it over there instead of on Amazon. :)

Yes, I will release it on Smashwords later today. It is available on Amazon now: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  Erocha, to your question: did her height finally increase? The answer is yes, a bit in my mind, but I left it intentionally confusing to let the viewer imagine it as they wish.

I will post the rest of this story tonight.
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

taoschild

The book is now available on Smashwords: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  Here is the conclusion to the story. For now, I'm done with it but if people have suggestions, I've grown to like the characters and might be convinced to write some continuing stories of...
-------
Sarah felt a surge of anticipation course through her veins with his words. She wanted to take him and ram her new piece inside him and experience the kind of pleasure men felt. She wanted him inside her and she wanted inside him. A primal desire stirred within her, a raw hunger that threatened to erode her composure. But she held herself back. She was not her desires. She was still Sarah.

Cord reached out and caressed her monstrous pec with a reverence that bordered on worship. As his palms made their way atop her diamond-hard nipple, a gasp escaped her lips. It was pleasure unlike anything she known.  Her clit responded in kind, growing hard and longer, throbbing with anticipation.

Bubbling with desire, Sarah met Cord's gaze with determination. "Let's go into the bedroom," she murmured in a husky voice. "Let's see what else this drug can do."

Cord spun around and pulled down his pants. He leaned over and put his palms on the bed his hard glutes and spread legs facing his new love. "Let's see how it works," he breathed. His heart thumped in his chest and breaths came in shallow gasps. Never had he been so turned on.

Sarah knew what he was suggesting. Somehow, now she reveled in the chance to explore her dominance with a strong man - an exceptionally strong one at that. With a gaze smoldering with desire Sarah approached Cord. "Okay, me inside you first, then we'll switch. No breaks in between" she declared. She wasted no time in taking charge. Her body hummed with anticipation as she positioned herself behind him.

Sarah plunged inside him. The sensation of being enveloped by his warmth and tightness sent shockwaves of pleasure coursing through her body. It was unlike anything she had ever experienced before. The raw power and intensity of the moment threatened to overwhelm her senses. Sarah felt a surge of dominance wash over her, a primal urge to claim and possess him completely. With each thrust, she asserted her control, reveling in the knowledge that she held the power to bring him pleasure beyond measure.

For Cord, the experience was equally exhilarating, his senses ablaze with the intoxicating combination of pain and pleasure. As Sarah took him with increasing fervor, he felt himself surrendering to her power. His body was awash with a flood of sensations he could barely comprehend.

Together, they moved as one, their bodies locked in a passionate embrace as they explored the depths of their desire. As the intensity of their lovemaking reached its peak, Sarah vibration through her core. With a final thrust, she roared and for the first time felt her body tremble with the force of her release and fluid shot out her shaft.

Cord looked back and watched in awe as Sarah's body convulsed with pleasure. He reveled in the knowledge that he had been able to bring her such pleasure. But as Sarah pulled away and slipped onto the sheets below him, Cord's desire only grew stronger.

She spread her hips and legs and invited him inside her. "I promise I won't hurt you baby," she breathed. "Your turn."

His cock ached for her moistness. Gently moving aside her clit he entered deep inside her. A collision of flesh and passion that sent a surge of pleasure racing through them both. It was as if they were two halves of a whole, destined to be together in this moment of fiery intensity. With each thrust, he felt himself sinking deeper into her.

With each movement, they explored the depths of their desire. Cord let go thrusting deep and hard but Sarah couldn't completely let go. She knew if she squeezed too hard she could seriously hurt her lover. She guided Cord with a firm yet gentle hand.

But she reveled in the experience as Cord's fingers marveled at the mountain of muscle below him. His touch was reverent as he explored every curve and crevice of her power.

Their cries of ecstasy mingled in the air for what seemed like hours. But her body ached for the pent-up release that awaited her. With a final, desperate thrust, Cord felt himself hurtling towards the edge of oblivion, his body teetering on the brink of ecstasy. And then, with a cry of release, he tumbled over the edge. His seed shot deep inside her and like an echo she responded.

Almost as soon as he'd come, he collapsed beside her into each other's arms, spent and sated. They knew that their love would only continue to grow stronger both figuratively and literally with each passing day.
"This next chapter of your life is going to be a good one," Cord breathed through tired lips. She reached out and gently caressed his cheek.

"With you by my side, rather than ordering me around, anything is possible," she grinned.
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Wookey

Bravo. 10 stars. Karma to infinity.

Wookey

The last paragraph made everything written before worthwhile. A relationship of equals. A relationship involving both muscles and respect

You should be proud of what is a wonderful story.

erocha75

Wonderful finale!! Overall, a fabulous story!! Thank you very much for sharing!!

PS I noticed you finally included this story in the Anthology. Great choice. It's one of the ones I have enjoyed most thus far.

taoschild

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
PS I noticed you finally included this story in the Anthology. Great choice. It's one of the ones I have enjoyed most thus far.
Thank you. With all of the positive feedback here I almost had to include it. I took out a novella instead.  If people buy and review Female Muscle on Amazon, I'm happy to share that novella for free.  Also, I think The Courtesan of Whitechapel is my best work overall. If you buy and review that one I'll offer you the novella for free too.

Thanks everyone. When I finish the fantasy novel about a female warrior I might get back to this one - if people want to hear about the continuing adventures of Cord and Sarah
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Wookey


erocha75

Hey!! I just left a review on Amazon for the Anthology!! Hope it's helpful!! I have enjoyed some of the stories very much!! Like I said, "Wife Training" has been one of my favorites. It would be great to have a follow up of Sarah & Cord's adventures, especially if they found a way for her to get more formula/serum and become even bigger...

Also on the Anthology, my favorite story so far has been "Alone No More". The whole scene where the coincidence in their respective fantasies is finally uncovered is just awesome. And the finale is beyond spectacular and exciting. I do have a question though. The very last paragraph is so excitingly ambiguous and thought-provoking:

"Our eyes met and a silent understanding passed between us. I realized how close I was to losing her, and she saw how much I cared. In our own slightly strange way, it was the perfect ending to both of our quests."

I have thought about it a while, and it seems to me that, with her final titanic transformation, he realizes that Kerri is now a creature so beyond him (or anyone else, both from a physical standpoint as well as from her now evidently enormous dominance) that their marriage relationship is effectively over. He has lost his wife in order to spawn his/her fantasy and maybe become her slave (if anything at all). Even if she registers his concern, she probably might not care at all any more. Do you think my interpretation makes any sense??   


erocha75

Btw, my name or nickname is not on the Amazon review, but I thik you will recognize my writing style. I mention 3 stories in the Anthology, including "Wife Training"...

phil123

What a great chapter. Would like to read the measurements in Cord book.

Hope for more  chapters with respect and just growing. Perhaps he will also grow ( a bit)

taoschild

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Btw, my name or nickname is not on the Amazon review, but I thik you will recognize my writing style. I mention 3 stories in the Anthology, including "Wife Training"...
I sent you the coupon for the free book. Thanks for the review and I'm glad you enjoyed it
----
Right now I'm working on a new fantasy novel called The Ruby Princess largely about a female warrior who has to save the heir to the throne of her kingdom - but - I will post a few updates here (likely from Cord or Sara's perspective - maybe even Mark's) here when I get a hot minute. 

The offer for a review on Amazon for Female Muscle or Courtesan of Whitechapel in exchange for a free book is still valid.
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

taoschild

I just finished a novella sequel to Wife Training. For those of you who purchase and review Female Muscle: Stories of Strength & Sensuality on Amazon You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login , please let me know and I'll give you an early copy of the new novella (which is from Cord and Sarah's points of view) ahead of time for free.

Thanks for those of you who helped with this story and encouraged me to put it back in the archive.
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login