Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Nominate your Biceps Goddess of November

Started by theeditor, August 03, 2010, 10:53:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cafu



RobMash

Nominate your Biceps Goddess of October.

Please don't nominate the previous Goddess posted on this link


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

krajo

Ok... I do hope some will back me up...

But I believe Klaudia Larson deserves a chance on this poll.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I don't know their strength in numbers, but those shapes should get her somewhere...
"If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas.".
Let's exchange.

vicenzo04

Renne Toney, of course

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Image Hosting provided by ImageBam

mockingbird

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

machoman64de

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

otravision

Klaudia Larson...

and i have a question/proposition....can we have an abs goddess every month???

RobMash

Hello otravision are you be able to organize them?
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS


fluffy


racerx009


janmar


candle

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

alexct

Macey Boudreau

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mzxmzxmzx