LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

★Memorable Author: [Seldom = seldomlasts] Stories~collected

Started by Seldom, March 27, 2007, 12:35:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

solitariodude

Wow, ummm.... that was certainly a new and different story. I rather enjoyed it... ;D K on that one!


governor

Enjoyed it, until the end; the voice in head thing is just really strange.

Jeremy Lightning

I found this story at a lift and carry story site, and I really enjoyed it.  Does anyone know if there are anymore like it anywhere on the net?

Predator, sadist, sex object, beautiful girl wanting to be loved. Maria.

Revenge for Hire
by SeldomLasts

Maria is a petite, stacked, athletic Puerto Rican powerhouse with a knowledge of martial arts and a desire to use them on men. She is revenge-for-hire, motivated by fun, sexual pleasure, and profit. She is also a quick-witted, warm-hearted, intelligent young woman in the body of an exceptionally well-endowed yet hyper-athletic porn starlet. She loves love, sex, and sadistically destroying men with her tiny fists and feet.

It is difficult to separate Maria's tender, romantic side from her sadistic side. Beating a man to within an inch of his life makes her incredibly horny, but she can then channel that energy into enthusiastic and even tender love-making with a man she truly likes.

Her preference is for geeks, shy men taller than her, slightly chubby, the smarter the better, and appreciative of her talents. She doesn't say no to a well-endowed stud, of course, but requires an emotional and intellectual connection to unleash her true capacity for love and romance.

Make no mistake, she is a dangerous, amoral sociopath with a mysterious and criminal past, willing to wreak extreme vengeance for a price and completely uncaring of the reason. Yet strangely lovable.

She is a complex character, as are her geeky lovers. Her stories are a strange amalgam of love, lust, and sadistic violence, as she herself is.
__________________

My first glimpse of her was from the rear as she shrugged off a stylish black jacket, thick waves of jet-black hair flowing to rest on an impossibly firm round bottom, improbably curvy for her tiny waist, supported on curvaceously muscular dancer thighs. Delectable curves of over-sized breasts expanded out from either side of her slim back, heavenly orbs so large they were clearly visible from behind. She was extremely short as well as slender and overly voluptuous, not more than five feet tall without her black three-inch spiked heels.

She turned after hanging her jacket, revealing a body as spectacular from the front as from the rear. A tiny halter top barely contained those magnificent mammaries, showing a line of cleavage impossibly deep and dark, ending at the mid-riff, hard lines of fit-beyond-toned stomach muscles pulsating gently as she walked. And what a walk. Every straight single man in the bar watched, every man with a girl watched covertly and struggled to continue their conversations.

It just so happened the seat next to mine at the crowded bar was recently vacated, leaving the only opening, much to the jealousy of most of the bar patrons. She gracefully hopped onto the stool next to me, gracing me with a brilliant smile. I smiled back politely and raised my glass to her, acknowledging that she was a spectacular and uncommonly gracious and kind specimen of the species beautiful female, but not making an ass of myself by trying to start conversation or offering to buy her a drink. I know to leave girls like that alone; they are not interested in a man like me, and I am self-aware and polite enough to respect that.

"Hi! My name is Maria," the girl said in a husky voice with a hint of a Puerto Rican accent. It took me a moment to realize she was speaking to me, since women who look like her don't give guys like me a second glance unless we've annoyed them somehow.

I glanced over at her and found her bewitching dark eyes gazing at me expectantly. "I'm Rick," I said amiably. She gave me her hand and I brushed my lips across it. She grinned happily. I couldn't believe what was happening to me.

"Nice to meet you, Rick. Buy a strange girl a drink?" she asked, still wearing that delightful smile. I worked hard to keep my eyes from drowning in her vast enticing cleavage.

"I'll buy a pretty girl a drink," I tried. Okay, so I was never the best flirt, even when I was in practice. It's been a while. But my hokey line seemed to work, since she made a purring sound and ordered a vodka martini from the bartender, which appeared instantly. It had taken ten minutes just to get around to taking my order.

Her face matched her voice and body in beauty, a dark Latin angel with big expressive dark eyes, delicate cheeks and full lips. Looking into her eyes made it easier not to stare at her breasts. She stirred her martini and took a dainty sip. "Small talk time," she said with an unself-conscious grin. "What do you do for a living, Rick?"

I groaned inwardly. Here it comes. "I work with quantum computers," I said, dooming this improbable, miraculous conversation from the start. This is where her eyes would glaze over, she would smile and nod blankly, and look for a way out.

Instead, "Oh, neat!" She frowned prettily. "What do you do with them? I thought they were just theoretical, aren't they?"

I was the one that stared blankly. She had heard of quantum computers? Even more improbably, she was interested in what I did with them? You could have knocked me over with a, well, with anything at that point. "No, not quite," I started, then did a double take. "You know about quantum computers?" It was a stupid, presumptuous question, in our liberated age we should expect women with porn starlet bodies and angelic faces to have doctorates in quantum mechanics yada yada, but that has not been my experience.

She frowned again, sadly this time. "Not as much as I'd like to. They sound really interesting, but I've never been that great at math and all that. I've just picked up stuff from ex-boyfriends, reading Discover and stuff."

"Ex-boyfriends," I said stupidly. I was getting good at stupid. And here I'd always thought of myself as rather intelligent.

She grinned again, a happy, friendly grin, full of perfect white teeth and radiating an easy warmth. "I have a type," she said.

My brain gradually cottoned on to the fact that she was flirting with me, impossible as it was for me to accept. "Nerdy and shy?" I guessed.

"And chubby," she said, poking a slender finger into my stomach, not exactly flat and rippling with perfect muscles like hers.

I was a little hurt and couldn't decide whether to be offended. "Thanks," I said with an unmanly sulk.

She laid a hand on my thigh excitingly close to my crotch. "Don't be like that. I like my men smart and cuddly. Is that so wrong?"

The man on her other side snorted. A metrosexual straight from International Male, he looked much more the type who should be chatting up a gorgeous babe like Maria at a bar. He had been angling for a chance to break into our conversation and chat her up, so when she drained her martini he put his hand on her arm and smoothly asked to buy her a drink. She smiled at him politely but without the warmth she showed me and graciously declined. He looked surprised and seemed about to protest further, but a flash of her eyes and a quick shake of her head discouraged him. She turned back to me, all warmth and friendliness once again. She started to say something, then paused with a concerned, slightly irritated expression. "Excuse me a moment," she said, patting my hand.

She turned back to the would-be stud. "Are you drunk, or just naturally rude?" she demanded, an edge to her honey-coated voice.

"Excuse me?" he said. See, I wasn't the only stupid one around her.

"I was clearly engaged in a conversation with my friend here," I thrilled to hear her call me a friend, "when you interrupted. Also, so far you've brushed against my thigh, arm, ass, and breast. So I am forced to wonder, are you drunk, or rude? I would chose drunk if I were you," she said with a hard glare.

"Um, drunk?" he said.

She smiled thinly. "Good choice." She dismissed him with a slightly huffy, yet graceful, turn. He slunk into his drink, told-off and humiliated.

I was grinning in spite of myself. It was hard not to like this woman, sassy, straight-forward, and witty as well as beautiful. She arched an eyebrow at my grin. "You liked that, did you?" she said in a low voice, just loud enough for me to hear through the loud bar music.

"You were fantastic," I gushed. "I've never seen anyone told off so quickly, or so effectively." She soaked in my compliments, pleased, and leaned into me.

"You wouldn't take sleazy liberties like that, groping a stranger, would you Rick?" she asked.

"No, not really my style. I'm more likely to ask permission to hold hands."

She smiled languidly. "Too bad. I'd let you," she said. Was that an offer? My heart beat faster as the moment stretched out, kicking myself for my awkward shyness, my inability to pick up on a girl's hints, not knowing what I should do when I was sure that to any other man the answer would be obvious.

The moment passed. "So, another drink?" she fished.

Even if she was just getting free drinks from an easy mark, I didn't care. I was having fun, and she was fantastic company. Buying her drinks, I was getting the better end of the bargain, in my opinion. "Of course," I said, raising one finger to the bartender and taking the liberty of squeezing her arm. It was like squeezing silk-coated steel, a millimeter of give from the fabric of her dress and her skin, then solid, impenetrable muscle, completely unexpected from her slender, graceful arm. "Wow," I gasped involuntarily.

Her quick, intelligent eyes studied me intently. She wasn't dismayed or surprised at my discovery or reaction, merely curious, probably born of the confidence of the truly beautiful that no matter what she could always find another man. "Yes, I work out," she stated the blatantly obvious sardonically.

"I like it. It just makes you more beautiful and intimidating, if possible." I'd decided to follow her example, no bullshit, throw all my chips on the table and if she walked, I'd go home and commit suicide. I met her gaze steadily with a friendly, open smile of my own. I've been told my smile is rather attractive, and I was hoping she would find it so, though I could never hope to match the sheer dazzling beauty and warmth of her casual grin.

"Thank you, Rick. That's a nice compliment," she finally acknowledged graciously. Her eyes flickered to the door, which I'd noticed before and had been hoping against hope was just eye flutter and not a hint she wanted to escape. My heart sank. I was convinced I'd taken it too far and she would run away, graciously of course, ducking out using a perfectly reasonable excuse, but nonetheless gone to the bathroom or out the door and out of my life forever.

But I was polite, and ready to take it like a man. Crying and throwing myself off a roof, of course. I kid. Maybe. "I'm sorry, if you're busy..." I say, offering her an easy escape.

She cocked her head, startled. "Actually, I am," she said. I must not have done a good job of hiding my disappointment and hurt. She leaned in close, her fragrance intoxicating, promise and sex and friendship somehow all in one breath. "I like you. I'm sorry I'm not here to play tonight." Her voice and her eyes were sincerely apologetic. "I'm on business," she said mysteriously. She pulled a small business card from her purse. She held my gaze as she pressed her moist lips against it and placed the card in my hand. "Please, do call me. And don't do the stupid boy thing where you wait. I don't like games unless I'm playing too."

"Believe me, I'll call," I said, too overwhelmed to think of playing it cool. It's probably for the best: I suck at cool anyway.

She gave me a peck on the cheek and slid off her stool, instantly oozing sex and sluttiness in her skimpy black outfit and black spike heels. Why hadn't I noticed that raw sex appeal as she was talking to me? She had acted like a human being, a warm, intelligent, interested girl who just happened to be astoundingly, eye-poppingly, intimidatingly gorgeous. Yet I hadn't felt intimidated while we chatted; just the opposite, I was at ease, charming even.

I watched one hell of a woman walk away, my dismay mounting when she draped herself over a newcomer to the crowded tavern. He was definitely the type for a woman like her, tall, well-muscled, perfectly proportioned, rugged in a male model sort of way. They had that slightly awkward yet comfortable aura of two beautiful people meeting in a bar just knowing they're going to fuck each other before the end of the night. Don't ask me how I know that aura, because no, I've never experienced it.

I accepted that I was just lucky enough to be her entertainment until her real date arrived and was about to turn back to my drink when her eyes caught mine for an instant. I offered a brave smile, trying to convey in one wan expression that I appreciated her company, thanks for the conversation, I understand he's your real man. Her expression didn't change, mysterious and unreadable, but her eyes softened an almost imperceptible amount. Then their arms hooked each other's waists and they disappeared to the other end of the bar.

I looked down at the card in my hand. Her pouty lips imprinted one side in lipstick. I smiled a bittersweet smile and flipped the card over. It was just a number in black block print, a local cell phone. I puzzled over that. What was going on? Why hand me an unnamed cell phone number moments before going off and practically dry-humping a total stranger in front of my face? I was about to toss the card away in depression when the bartender caught my eye and shook his head. "Keep it," was all he said.

I shrugged and pocketed the card. Apparently he knew something I didn't. What else is new?

A few more drinks washed down my confusion and sorrow and lightened my wallet. I got to my feet, a little unsteady I admit. What the hell, I'd walk home. It was a warm enough evening and I could do with some head-clearing.

I didn't get far before I head the distinct sounds of human sexual intercourse emanating from an alley. "Oh yes, fuck me, harder!" None-too-subtle invitations from a husky, slightly accented voice. The gentleman in me wanted to politely continue home and ignore the sounds, but just this once the gentleman lost to my self-pitying curiosity. I carefully and quietly picked my way into the alley, where a cleared path showed this was not the first time this particular alley had been used for the highly romantic prospect of an outdoor dalliance, or quick sport-fuck if you wish to be crude about it.

A scene straight from a porn movie awaited my hidden gaze. The man had beautiful, elegant, sexy Maria bent over and leaning against the brick wall, his obscenely large member pounding at her exposed cunt, the incredible length glistening in the moonlight with her juices with each incredibly deep thrust. She was hoarsely screaming in lust, gamely bucking her hips back, slamming his thighs with those perfectly muscled bubbles, incredibly firm ass cheeks barely quivering with each erotic impact. Her great breasts swayed beneath her, giant orbs barely attached to her chest slamming and quivering with a life of their own. As I watched she let go of the wall with one hand and began roughly squeezing her own breast, pulling savagely at a long thick nipple protruding from her top. On each thrust his over-ripe balls slammed into her curvy muscular hamstrings with a fleshy slap. If I had a camera I could have made a truly spectacular video of these two magnificent creatures of lust, these gods of fucking in their moment of sexual perfection, until finally with a cry of passion he came in her with great shuddering thrusts, ripples of orgasm quaking both their perfect bodies for an impossibly long time.

"Oh fuck yes," Maria gasped, pulling herself free with a slurping squelch. She grabbed his still-throbbing cock and ripped the condom off, carelessly throwing it further into the alley. I wondered incongruously how many condoms would fill the alleyway.

"So, what now babe?" he asked with a chuckle. I frowned. His intellect matched his body the way hers did not. Then I heard words I wasn't sure were real.

"Now I kick your ass," she said calmly.

Apparently he was suffering from the same disbelief I was. "What?" he said stupidly.

She stalked up to him like a dangerous yet erotic cat, feline grace and primal predator, stroking his heaving chest with a slender finger. "I said, I'm going to kick your ass," she explained patiently. "I'm going to break that pretty face of yours, and destroy that magnificent cock. Too bad, I am depriving the world of a truly spectacular specimen." She sounded genuinely sad on this point.

Incredibly, I was hard on hearing this. Was she insane? I remembered those muscles hidden in her slender figure, but still, he was at least a foot taller and eighty pounds heavier!

"What? Are you crazy, bitch?" he demanded, annoyed, swatting her hand away.

Maria laughed, still a beautifully delicate tinkle despite her words. Her response was to bury her tiny fist in his gut. He doubled over and wheezed.

"You bitch! You're crazy!" he roared. She calmly punched him again, with the same result. He came at her in an angry rush. She easily sidestepped him and slammed her high heel-clad foot into his ear, a perfect standing snap-kick executed faster than I could blink. He slammed into the brick wall with a hard crack.

He came at her in a daze, focusing enough to launch one fist into her stomach. She allowed it, and his fist smashed into her gut with a resounding fleshy crack. She smiled at his howl of agony as he cradled his broken fingers. I watched in shocked horror as this slim-waisted, porn-breasted fantasy woman launched a devastating series of punches into his stomach, pinning him against the wall. I heard ribs crack as she mercilessly pummeled him with seemingly impossible force.

She stepped back and he fell to his knees, from a seeming giant compared to her down to a fallen, beaten plaything. With a disturbing, psychotic giggle she slammed his head with a devastatingly executed kick. His skull bounced off the pavement with a wet crack.

He could take a lot of punishment, though. He woozily got to his hands and knees. She sent him sprawling with another kick, those magnificently curvy legs bunching with planks of hard, lethal muscle, delivering a rib-crunching blow transmitted through her tiny foot.

She stalked over to him. "No more, no more," he pleaded, confused and scared by his tiny tormentress. She slipped her foot daintily out of her shoe and pushed it onto his lips.

"Lick it," she ordered. Without hesitation the beaten man caressed, licked, fondled, suckled at her tiny perfectly-formed toes as I looked on in erotically-charged, frightened awe. My boner raged at the sight of this miniature woman completely destroying a much larger man, but I couldn't know I had hardly witnessed the beginning of his destruction.


Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Jeremy Lightning

Maria grew bored of his fawning ministrations, so in punishment she stepped on and broke his nose, eliciting another scream of agony from her helpless opponent. She slipped her heel back on and knelt next to her pain-ridden victim, for that was what he was; calling him an opponent would be laughable in the face of her complete superiority. "Christina wants you to know, this is from her," she said calmly before punching him viciously in the gut. "Now, she has instructed me to give you a choice, your teeth or your balls?"

"What?" he cried pathetically.

Maria patiently grabbed his scrotum and his jaw. "Either I take away these," she squeezed brutally on his exposed scrotum, "or I take away these," and she tapped one elegant finger against his bloody teeth. "Quite the conundrum. Either I break your pretty face so you can never get a girl, or I take away your manhood so you never want to. I don't care, of course. The choice is yours."

"But, but, what about--"

"The fucking?" she asked with a feral grin. "Oh yes, that was just for me. I wanted to have some fun with your cock before I destroyed you. Thank you, by the way. It was great."

"Please, please, I'll do anything you want, anything, I'll pay you, just please don't--"

She sighed. "Why don't you men ever get it? You're just a job," she interrupted. "I'm already being paid. You will be hurt. Everything else is just fun for me."

"Oh God no," he broke down sobbing hysterically, his pleas growing incomprehensible.

She was growing impatient. "If you don't chose, I do them both," she said. "That's even more fun for me. Frankly, I tried to talk her into letting me cripple you much, much worse, but she thought that was too far. You pissed her off somehow, but not quite enough. No, don't tell me, I don't really care what you did." She toyed with his huge balls, gargantuan in her tiny hand. "So, you chose yet?"

"My teeth, my teeth, take my teeth," he sobbed.

"You sure about that?" Maria pouted. "You sure are pretty. I'd hate to destroy that fine face of yours. More than I have already, I mean, but you can fix a nose, cutie."

"I'm sure," he gasped.

She shrugged. "Suit yourself." She grasped his throat and incredibly, impossibly, lifted him to his feet, her slender arm popping out a flexed, peaked bicep that threatened to rip through her top. Just how strong was this slender psycho babe who crippled men for fun and profit? "Now, stay standing," she commanded, letting him sway on his feet. She gently pushed him back into the wall and stood back, cocking her head as if sizing up the best way to do the job.

Then she pulled back one tiny fast and in the blink of an eye sent it slamming into his jaw. Two teeth flew out in a sickening spray of blood. Maria laughed delightedly, then sent her other fist crashing in. She was a machine, sending blow after blow into his rapidly disintegrating jaw, great sprays of blood coating her laughing, smiling features. She kept toying with him long after teeth stopped flying out, her fists meeting less resistance on each bone-crushing impact. I believed she could flatten his skull with her tiny steely fists if she so desired. She didn't just take his teeth, she destroyed his jaw, turning it to unrecoverable mush. She was right, he would never be pretty again, no matter what. No reconstructive surgery could fix what she'd done to him. Finally the sexy sadistic dark little spitfire let him slide to the ground, unconscious and gurgling blood. It didn't look like she cared much if he drowned. She ripped his shirt off and began using the clean parts to wipe up her gory fists and face.

That was when I found myself again, found the will to be horrified both at her spectacular sadistic violence and my incredible response, my raging arousal at her splendid little body demolishing his and clearly enjoying the process. She was panting heavily more from lust than exertion, her dark cheeks flush with orgasmic pleasure. I started to creep away when her voice made my blood run cold. "Don't move, Rick," she commanded. I froze in place, my survival instinct useless against her easy power.

Maria strode around to my hiding place and eyed me. I couldn't help but be reminded of the way she sized up her victim like a side of meat, an animal waiting to be slaughtered, and shuddered in fear. I had no illusions about my chances against this tiny vixen. "You saw the whole thing." It was a statement, not a question. I nodded. She sighed and shrugged. "Well, can't be helped. I didn't want you to see that, but you did. Sooner or later my guys always figure out what it is I do, may as well be sooner. Still it's a shame, I do think you're cute." She cupped my face in her tiny palm, looking up at me with sadness and an inscrutable emotion.

"Are you going to hurt me?" I asked, my voice breaking.

Her sadness deepened. "No," she sighed. "Not unless you have a pissed-off ex." I must have looked terrified, because her lips twisted in regret. "That was a joke. I wouldn't take the job. I like you." She patted my boner, still hard despite my quivering terror, helpless in the hands of this beautiful little she-demon. "I think you would have liked me too," she said wistfully.

There was a moment of silence then, and I saw her prepare to let me go. Something changed in me then, something deep and fundamental. I'd always thought of myself as a good person, moral, and now I was faced with a whole new morality of vengeance, vigilantism, the depraved overreactions of anger and the justice of the pocketbook. Maria was beautiful, and sexy, and smart, and she could easily destroy a man with no more thought than quashing an insect. And she liked me. There it was, plain and simple. The one fact I could latch onto and keep my sanity after seeing what I had seen.

The moment stretched as my maelstrom of emotions and rationalizations raged. Maria saw I wasn't about to run away and shook her head with a bitter laugh. "God I'm so horny. Want to fuck?" she asked. I nodded dumbly. She caressed my face with those lethal fingers and drew my lips down to hers. She kissed me tenderly as she undid my pants and rapidly pulled them down. Agile fingers grasped my pole in a warm firm grip and guided me to her dripping pussy. Then she had me on the ground, pounding me, riding me with rage and intensity and violent thrusts. Her firm round ass slapped against my legs, her tremendous breasts jouncing madly above me. She grabbed my hands and pulled them into the impossibly firm fleshy mountains, heavy and round and solid, springy and slightly yielding. I grabbed and squeezed like a madman, fear and frustration and lust pulling and yanking and twisting the flesh of those massive orbs, those fantastical nipples, groping and crushing and squishing until we both came in incoherent shouts of lust. Maria leaned forward and smothered me in those massive tits, pulling off her shirt and letting hot sweaty breast-flesh surround my face, each massive boob more than a match for my head. I grabbed an engorged nipple and brought it to my lips, latching on and sucking the turgid flesh like a feminine cock, pulling and sucking and licking for all I was worth as her slim hips twisted, her full buttocks ground, and her slick cunt pulsed my cock into submissive hardness, once again satisfying her, more slowly and tenderly this time, her fingers playing over my body even as my lips toyed with her long nipples and enormous breasts. An eternity later found me coming once again, she already past the peaks of many an orgasm.

Sex and violence. Violence and sex. Sex and tenderness. Sex and love. Sex and hate, sex and lust, sex and I didn't know or care anymore. She pulled off my grateful dick with an enigmatic smile. Her tiny fingers closed around the hard, sensitive shaft with a gentle squeeze. She moved her full lips down and lapped at my gooey cock, enveloping it in a suckling heat that was almost painful in its exquisitely sensitive pleasure. The loving velvety caresses of her lips nursed my dick to a pleasurable flaccidity, somehow still sensitive but without the intense need for fulfillment. We had already been fulfilled more fully than I had ever dreamed possible.

"I still like you," I murmured, not knowing or caring what I was getting myself into. At that point, I wasn't even curious.

"It's just the sex talking." Was she playful or sad? Or both?

"Probably," I smiled at her and drew her to me. I had no doubt she was stronger than me, but she let me cuddle her without resistance and we kissed a sweet, gentle kiss.

She was a predator, a sexy alluring dangerous sadist, a beautiful viper. She was a sex object, a creature of lust and fantasy, built for seduction with all the trappings, the works, a deluxe model of male idolatry. She was a girl, a warm-hearted intelligent woman wanting to be loved and cuddled. She was Maria.

"There's still an hour left before last call. I could use a drink," she finally whispered.

"Me too," I agreed. I had a lot to think about. I just hoped I didn't spoil whatever this was by talking too much. I already think too much.

We picked ourselves off the ground and found our scattered clothes. I was a little sketched out by what we had done in a dirty alleyway, but Maria just shrugged my fastidiousness away and told me to shower with her at her apartment later. The thought thrilled me. As unlikely as it seemed, we were beginning something as we walked back to the bar, hand in hand.

"What was his name?"

"Does it matter?"

It didn't.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

seldom

Climbers
by Seldom

(C) Copyright 2017 by Seldom. Shared under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike license (CC BY-NC-SA: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login).

This is an experimental story written almost entirely on my phone. Feedback welcome!

Climbers Part 1: A Real Amazon

Sheldon hit the ground hard, painfully jolting his forearm. He blinked up at his attacker, trying to focus while reaching for his glasses.

"Looking for these, fatty four eyes?" Leon taunted, holding up the glasses. He was no slim figure himself, but he topped Sheldon's stout 5'6" by a solid 6". He tossed the expensive glasses on the ground and stomped on them. "Oops," he said with a sneer. Greg, his companion in bullying, roared with laughter. Greg was shorter and slimmer than Leon, the beta of their bullying pack.

"Please leave me alone," Sheldon implored. His instincts were all wrong for this situation; he didn't realize his pleading fed their sadistic pleasure and over-inflated egos.

"Please, please," Greg mocked, laughing.

"I dunno," said Leon appraisingly. "What do you think? Should we leave him alone?"

"Nah, let's stomp this twirp!" Greg shouted.

"Actually, I think you should leave him alone," a husky female voice imposed on their fun. Leon and Greg whirled to face the intruder.

"What the fuck?" Leon growled. "Fuck off, bitch, we're playing here."

"I can see that," the newcomer said. "But I must ask you to leave."

All Sheldon could make out was three blurry bodies. The newcomer's blur towered over the two bullies, tall and lean and imposing. He couldn't see what happened next. He heard "fucking bitch!" Blurs moved and flesh and bones collided with loud cracks and crunches, grunts and screams and finally silence.

Sheldon closed his eyes and choked back tears, anticipating the pain that was about to come. "I'm sorry," he whispered to the girl, wishing she hadn't interfered, "I'm not worth it."

"Don't say that," the husky-voiced giant said from above. Sheldon opened his eyes and squinted up at the towering amazon in shock. A blurry hand reached down and he took it. His hand was tiny in her huge grip. Her long fingers grasped his hand with impossible strength and she easily hauled up his bulk with one arm. Her bulging forearm writhed with ropy, steel-hard muscles under pale skin and big blue veins. "Here," the amazon said, handing him his broken glasses. "Are you ok?"

Sheldon looked at his expensive broken lenses in dismay. "I think so," he said. He carefully wrapped the broken glasses and pulled his old backup pair out of his backpack. It was an older prescription but would have to do for now. He looked up at the tall girl and blinked. "Oh wow," he said.

The young amazon towered over him. He blinked up at her broad muscular shoulders. Her long neck bulged with vascular muscles. She looked down with concern in her dark brown eyes. Her long face, big jaw, too-large mouth and big teeth gave her a horsey look. Straight jet-black hair framed her pale face. She was not traditionally pretty but to Sheldon she looked like a goddess.

Sheldon's elbow twinged and he winced. "May I?" The big girl asked, reaching out to his arm. Sheldon held out his elbow. She grasped it firmly in long fingers that wrapped all the way around his skinny elbow with length to spare. She gently squeezed.

"Ouch!" Sheldon exclaimed, wincing and trying to jerk away.

The big girl released his elbow. "Sorry," she said. "I think you should have that looked at. Let's go see the school nurse."

Sheldon nodded. "Good idea." He smiled shyly up at the towering amazon. "I'm Sheldon Westfield. Thanks for coming to my rescue."

The amazon took Sheldon's hand in her huge grip. "Dena Shepherd," she said. "Nice to meet you, Sheldon."

Pained grunts and moans came from the two bullies writhing on the ground. "What did you do to them?"

She glanced at the two defeated bullies, then back at Sheldon. "I probably bruised their ribs. I gave the bigger one a good crack on the jaw."

"Leon," Sheldon supplied.

Dena inclined her head in acknowledgement. "I don't like violence but I don't like bullies either." She directed her voice at the two moaning figures on the ground. "I suggest you two pick yourselves up and see a doctor."

Dena accompanied Sheldon to the nurse's office. "Thanks again, Dena. You're new here, right?"

Dena nodded. "Just transferred last week." She hesitated. "I don't know too many people yet. Just the varsity teams so far. I played volleyball and basketball at my last school, and was on the karate, swim, and free climbing teams."

"I bet they all want you! You're really strong! You laid out Leon and Greg like they were nothing!" Sheldon said in admiration.

Dena grunted, not looking too happy. "I know, I'm a freak. I'm six-eight and long limbed so I have a lot of leverage."

"Holy smokes! You're more than a foot taller than me! And your muscles are huge!" He suddenly looked sheepish and shy. "Err, sorry," he mumbled.

Dena looked at him strangely. "Yeah, tall and muscular, a real amazon, that's what they tell me. See you 'round, Sheldon. Hope your arm is ok."

Sheldon watched her walk away. "Shit," he said to himself. "Real nice job, geek." He sighed and went in to the nurse to have his elbow checked out.

thebaron

Nice are you planing to expand the from this.

caino

very very interesting!!! go on!!! how old is the amazon?
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

seldom

Thanks for the feedback! Yes, I am planning to expand on this. I've been writing it on my phone as an experiment to see if I can be more productive that way.

caino, the characters are seniors in high school, so all around 17-18 years old. I haven't settled on a birthday for Dena so she's either 17 or 18 right now. I haven't specified any ages though, and I may just leave it non-specific. The story plan is to tell the characters' lives in senior year. What do you think?

nickolai

Are you the Seldom that authored "The Facility" and "In Search of a Goddess"?

nickolai

Ha ... I just was on another sight and you are the same author.  Great to have you writing again.  I love "In Search of a Goddess" and "The Facility" and hope there is more to come from both.

Cheers,

phil123

wow, great start!

And there´s room for more. Please continue

seldom

Climbers Part 2: If You're Human

"On belay?"

"Belay on."

"Climbing!"

"Climb on."

Dena launched herself up the climbing wall with a confidence and animal grace that was at once beautiful and terrifyingly competent. Her long limbs easily crossed gaps that challenged shorter climbers. She hurtled up to the first outcropping. Without slowing down she grabbed a tiny hold on the underside, swung into the air held up only by her fingertips, her huge bicep bulging and rock hard as she held herself suspended with one flexed arm. She did a quick one-armed pull-up with her fingertips and reached her other impossibly long arm over the lip. She blindly grabbed a hold and used her swinging momentum to hurl herself over the lip and into a crouch on the steep top-side. Without hesitation she continued straight up the most challenging ascent on the wall. She was going so fast her climbing partner was having trouble taking in the rope's slack fast enough to keep up.

She repeated her breath-taking performance on the next overhang and again on the final one, each more challenging than the last, neither slowing her down at all. She tagged the top and clung for a moment like a wiry long-limbed spider, ropy vascular muscles taut and bulging under her pale skin.

"On belay?" she called down.

"Belay on," came the awed reply.

"Rappelling!"

"Rappel on."

Dena skipped down the wall in long, powerful arcs. A moment later she gracefully landed on the balls of her feet. She smiled down at her climbing partner. "Thanks!"

"Holy Moses," Bobbi Jo said, laughing. "Girl, that was the most impressive climb I've ever seen! I don't think you even need me spotting at all!"

"Safety first!" Dena replied with a grin.

Bobbi Jo was classically beautiful, a six foot two inch blonde with an athletic yet also curvaceous figure that was often and admiringly described as willowy. With her towering height, broad shoulders, and the intimidatingly large and well-defined muscles of a super-jock, the extremely buxom blonde amazon was not used to feeling tiny in front of another person. Yet in sheer size and strength she had to admit Dena had her out-classed by miles, which thrilled her just a little bit even as she felt a tiny stab of jealousy. Dena was so cut and vascular her veiny pale skin looked blue and translucent over the long, ropy, rock-hard bulging muscles popping and writhing beneath. The blonde beauty shook her head. "You're amazing. I don't even know if you're human! You are coming for varsity tryouts tomorrow, right? You have to join the team!" Bobbi Jo was captain of the basketball team as well as an avid rower, straight-A honors student, and vice president of the student association.

"I'm coming." Dena tilted her head at the climbing wall. "Your turn?"

Bobbi Jo grinned. "You bet!"

Bobbi Jo was a superbly competent climber in her own right, and though lacking Dena's reach, speed, and freight train-like unstoppable power, she was graceful and formidably strong. Her big biceps and quads popped as she powered her curvy figure up the difficult ascent. As Dena anchored the climb, she admired the powerful blonde's gorgeous long hair, broad shoulders, muscular back, trim waist, and round firm spandex-clad butt.

"You're a beautiful climber," Dena said after Bobbi Jo rappelled back down. They unhooked their harnesses and began packing up the equipment.

"Thank you," Bobbi Jo said, genuinely flattered. "Nothing compared to you, though!"

"I'm just big and strong," Dena demurred. "You're so beautiful and graceful."

"Well you looked pretty gosh-darned graceful yourself as you dominated this wall!" Bobbi Jo said, reaching up to give the giant girl a friendly slap on her rock-hard shoulder. Dena giggled, pleased and flattered. "See you at tryouts tomorrow. Don't be late!"

phil123

Great again,
So Dena and Bobbi Jo will get together?

Anb both will become "big and strong" and "beautiful and graceful."

seldom

Climbers Part 3: A Bigger Bully

"Not so tough now that you don't have your ugly-ass freak-show girlfriend to protect you!"

Dena overheard a familiar voice. It was Leon, the bully she'd defeated a few days ago. She stopped and cocked her head to listen, curious.

"You guys are jerks and losers! AAAGH! Oww!"

That voice definitely belonged to Sheldon, the little nerd they had been bullying.

"Did you hear that, Greg? Jerks AND losers! Then how come we're on the football team, and you're just a weak pathetic fat loser can't get a date, huh?"

"You're third string! Connor would never let you losers bring down the team!"

Connor was the captain of the football team, and unlike Leon and Greg, he was a straight A student and a genuinely nice guy who would never tolerate bullying if he knew about it. He was also supermodel supergirl Bobbi Jo's lucky boyfriend.

"We'll show you third string!" Leon snarled, throwing a punch.

Sheldon yelped in pain but held his own. "You show me third string every time you play!"

Dena smiled to herself at Sheldon's wise-ass response. He was going to get his ass stomped, but the little nerd had spirit.

Dena felt conflicted about her last encounter with the pair of bullies. She didn't like committing violence. It was the last resort of the stupid and incompetent. Also, quickly beating them up obviously hadn't worked. She'd spent a lot of time on regretful what-ifs thinking about what she should have done instead. She followed the voices, then stepped around a corner and in sight of the two bullies.

"Hey, here comes your freaky-ass 'boyfriend' now! Get lost you ugly tranny bitch or we're gonna fuck you up!" Greg covered his obvious fear with a mind-numbingly stupid bluff. He held up a weapon, a field hockey stick. Leon had a baseball bat he was slapping into his left palm.

Dena focused on the weapons as the immediate threat and ignored the insults. As a large, freakishly strong, horse-faced woman she'd heard much worse, and much more creative, invectives. The insults still hurt; Dena was a teenager and didn't yet have the mental armor of a fully mature adult. But she was used to insults; plenty of male egos were bruised when they realized they could never be half as strong as Dena, and they lashed out.

"You ok, Sheldon?" she asked without taking her eyes off the bullies. She was stalling for time while she calculated the safest way to disarm them.

"I'll live," Sheldon said, putting a brave face on despite the pain in his ribs from Leon's punch. "Dena, they've got weapons," he whispered.

"I see that," she said grimly.

"I wish you hadn't come. They just would'a roughed me up a little, now I don't know what they're gonna do."

"It'll be ok."

"It ain't gonna be ok, dyke bitch!" Leon growled menacingly.

"Tranny or dyke, make up your mind, which is it?" Dena asked casually, relaxing her body as she focused.

Greg covered his fear with aggression and stepped forward, raising the hockey stick threateningly. "You sucker-punched us last time, bitch, but it ain't gonna happen--ack!"

Because of her size and strength, people always underestimated how unbelievably FAST Dena also was. Most people don't expect an attack mid-sentence, so as quick as a lightning bolt she'd thrown herself forward into Greg's threatening stance. She yanked the hockey stick out of his grip before he could react. Then she shattered the fiberglass stick over her granite-hard quads, doubled up the broken halves, and shattered it again. She tossed aside the pieces and turned to face Leon, who had time to back up and raise the bat.

This was the most dangerous moment of the fight. Instinctively calculating the angles, Dena knew she was going to get hit. She thought quickly about the most effective way to turn that to her advantage. "One shot," she growled as Leon was about to swing.

"What?" He hesitated, surprised and wary. He was careful to stay out of Dena's considerable striking distance.

Dena stood up to her full six feet eight inch height. She put her big hands on her narrow hips and flexed her broad shoulders. Big steely shoulder and arm muscles flexed and rippled under her pale thin skin. Her deep six-pack abs were clearly defined under her tight-fitting tank top. "You get one shot at me with that bat." Dena managed to sound a lot more confident than she felt.

Leon grunted and shifted the bat, considering Dena's offer. Could she really be giving him a free shot? Could she be that stupid? The big ugly bitch was strong, sure, but even she couldn't take a hit from the bat... could she?

Leon was surprisingly quick for his size, but compared to Dena he may as well have moved in slow motion. He telegraphed his strike even as he lunged forward, confident that his powerful swing of the bat would catch the bitch's arm or rib and shatter a bone or two. He had made a grave miscalculation.

Dena stepped into and under his swing. Leon had instinctively swung too high because of Dena's towering height, which she had counted on. She dropped into a crouch, as quick as a snake. Still, it was a close miss; wind from the bat ruffled her hair as it whiffed overhead. Dena knew she had to act now because Leon would not make the same mistake again. She reached up her big right hand and grabbed the bat near the base where Leon gripped it, at the slowest point with the least leverage. She carefully caught the bat and decelerated it. If she had just let the bat smack into her hand it would have shattered her fingers, so she let her grip give slightly to bring the bat to a stop.

The sudden deceleration jerked the bat in Leon's grip. He was caught off-balance from his aborted lunge. "What the fuck?" he growled, scared now. He tugged on the bat, but now it was brawn against brawn, and in a contest of strength he was completely outmatched. Dena yanked the bat from Leon's grip with no more difficulty than if he were a child.

Dena held the bat horizontally in front of her heaving chest, big thick pectoral muscles rippling as she flexed. Her long, ropy, rock-hard deltoids and biceps bulged with power. The bat bowed and creaked. All three boys were rooted to their spots, transfixed by the unimaginable strength they were witnessing. With an angry grunt of exertion Dena snapped the wooden bat in half. She tossed the sticks aside and turned to the two terrified bullies.

"What do you weigh?" She demanded of Greg.

"Um, about one sixty," he said in an uncertain voice.

"And you?" She snarled at Leon.

"Two hundred. Why?" He asked aggressively.

"I'm six feet eight inches tall and weigh two hundred sixty-five pounds of pure muscle. I can do a hundred pull-ups and hang off the edge of a cliff for half an hour." She glowered at the bully boys, her cold-eyed expression grim and terrible and terrifying. "And you two have PISSED. ME. OFF." Quick as a flash her huge hand whipped out and grabbed Greg by the belt.

"Hey!" He squawked.

Dena ignored his protest. With her legs spread in a power stance she focused all her strength on her left arm. Slowly she curled her hand up. She lifted Greg to his tip toes and kept lifting. Greg looked down in terror, his face white as a sheet.

"No way," Sheldon breathed in admiration.

"No way!" Leon gasped in shock.

Slowly and inexorably Greg's feet left the ground, and continued to go up, and up, and up. Dena dangled him by his belt at her chest level for a moment, then lifted higher so she could look up at him. "Way," she said with a proud, evil grin.

She turned to Leon. "Oh fuck no," he said, turning to run. He made it about two inches before Dena snatched him by the belt.

With a look of intense concentration, Dena willed her huge powerful muscles to rise to her demands. She curled Leon's bulk until he was raised to his tip toes. Slowly and carefully Dena lifted him off the ground, one inch, two inches, her big long arms trembling, her huge rock-hard biceps expanding and hardening with pure power, rivers of blue veins pumping angry blood under thin pale skin.

Six inches Leon rose, a foot, easier now as Dena had better leverage to lift him. He passed her thick chest, which was rippling with angry veins and deep hard pectoral cleavage, and rose up above her broad powerful bulging deltoids.

Dena stood like a towering supergirl, her long lean body taut with straining muscles as she held two men more than six feet off the ground. She grunted through her clenched jaw, her long limbs quivering with effort, but she held the pose for ten long silent seconds. Finally she hissed, "If you bully anyone ever again I will find out and I will make you very, very sorry. You do not want to find out what I am capable of doing to you. Do you understand?"

"Yes!" squeaked Greg.

Dena's biceps surged with even more power as she shook Leon like a kitten, as if his two hundred pound bulk was inconsequential. Her strength had never failed her before, and her muscles once again fulfilled the commands of her iron will. "Do you believe me?" she demanded.

"Y-yes!" Leon sounded genuinely frightened.

"I don't believe you," Dena growled. "You'll go right back to your bullying ways. I think you need a demonstration."

"Oh god please no," Greg pleaded, but Dena was already lifting him higher. She carefully aimed and hurled him with one arm. He sailed through the air and hit the wall with a bone-jarring whomp, then fell onto a stack of gym mats.

Leon was significantly heavier than his sycophant, so Dena grabbed his shirt and heaved him overhead with both arms. He squealed and cried out in terror at the ground more than eight feet below him. He couldn't believe the power of this amazon! Her rage was directed at him and he felt true fear.

Dena hurled the bully at the wall, where, with the added momentum of his heavier weight, he smashed even harder than Greg. Leon crashed to the mat on top of the smaller bully.

"Ouch! Um, Leon? I think you wet your pants, dude," Greg squeaked.

A clearly visible wet stain ran down Leon's jeans as he stood on shaky legs.

"Not a word," Dena commanded with an icy glare. "Now, run!" The two bullies took off like they'd been shot out of a cannon.

Dena turned back to Sheldon, who looked up at her towering muscle-bulging figure in equal parts awe and fear. She cocked a smile at him. "It's not smart to taunt bullies who are bigger than you," she said.

Sheldon found his voice. "Probably not. But there's always a bigger bully!"

Dena's face fell. Sheldon looked horrified as he realized what he'd said. "No, I didn't mean, um I mean thank you so much, again!"

"Try not to get in trouble again. I can't be everywhere. Sometimes I have to 'bully' other people." She shot Sheldon a withering, angry glare. Before he could find his words and explain she left with an angry prowling lope of her impossibly long legs.

Sheldon watched her tall muscular figure disappear, helpless again. He couldn't seem to say anything right.

seldom

Thanks for the encouragement!

Climbers Part 4: You Were Watching Me?

"Hey, Dena, wait up!"

Dena slowed her long-legged walk and let Sheldon catch up. She was silent as he walked beside her.

Sheldon swallowed, his mouth suddenly dry. He was intensely aware of her proximity. It was exciting and intimidating and a little terrifying for him.

"The other day, that came out wrong. Thank you, really, for helping me. I just meant that I'm short and fat and nerdy, and insecure dickheads like Leon and Greg have bullied me all my life. I didn't mean you're a bully, you're not!"

"I know that, Sheldon," Dena said quietly.

"You do?" Sheldon asked, startled.

"Sure. I realized later. Of course you didn't mean to call me a bully. That wouldn't make sense." Dena looked away, embarrassed. "I'm sorry I over-reacted."

"Wow, um, yeah, ok. So you're not mad at me?"

"I'm not mad at you."

They walked together in silence for a while. After a few minutes, Sheldon said enthusiastically, "That was unbelievable! You fought two big dudes with weapons, didn't get hit once, and won without even throwing a punch!"

"I was there."

"Haha, yeah. You learned how to fight like that in karate?"

"Karate taught me how not to fight."

"Just like Karate Kid!"

Dena stifled a laugh. "Karate is about discipline and self-control. What I did the first time, I was surprised, that was me losing control of the situation. And it wasn't effective. I didn't stop Leon and Greg, I just aggravated them into escalating the problem. I failed."

"What about last time?"

"That was karate."

"Throwing people is karate?"

Dena couldn't contain her laugh this time. Her laugh was deep, throaty, and thrilling. "Well, maybe a little. Controlling the situation is karate. If I beat them up again, they would have needed revenge. It's an escalating cycle of violence. Instead I let them imagine what I COULD do to them. Their own imaginations work against them now."

"Wow," Sheldon said quietly, thinking. "That's some next-level mind-games right there."

"Thank you," Dena said with a giggle. They walked in silence a while. Sheldon didn't seem to have a destination. Dena wondered what more he wanted to talk about.

"Congratulations on the varsity tryouts, by the way. I heard all the team captains are fighting over you, and the coaches are trying to reorganize practice schedules to fit you on all the teams."

"How'd you hear that?" Dena asked curiously.

Sheldon winked up at her. "I know EVERYTHING," he whispered dramatically.

Dena laughed again. "You're funny, Sheldon," she said.

"Just one of the many services I offer," he said with a bow.

After a few more minutes of walking, Sheldon said hesitantly, "I know you're going to be really busy and all, but I was wondering, if when you have some time, would you mind showing me how to climb? I mean I climbed trees and stuff growing up, but I mean really climb, like you. I wouldn't mind getting in better shape and it looks like fun."

"You were watching me?" Dena asked, surprised.

"Yeah, a little," Sheldon said shyly. "I watched your tryouts too. You're amazing!"

Dena didn't know what to think about this. She'd never had an admirer before. People respected her size and strength, or were challenged by it, but nobody would want to be a freak like her, she thought. "Thank you," she finally said. "I can teach you."

Climbers Part 5: It's a Good Pain

"This is going to hurt," Dena warned.

Sheldon looked apprehensive. "Ok," he said.

Dena had taken Sheldon on his first climb on the climbing wall. He was very chubby, looking short and chunky in the harness, but he was determined. He made it half way up the beginner ascent before his muscles gave out. He'd tried three times, and now he stood on trembling legs, sucking down water and shaking his knotted muscles.

"You used muscles you never thought of. Tomorrow you'll feel a little sore. On Thursday your body will feel like it's on fire."

"Gee, thanks."

Dena grinned. "It'll get better though. You'll see. It's a good pain."

Sheldon made a face. "'Good pain,'" he repeated, curling his fingers into air quotes. "You jocks are all the same. I changed my mind, you really are a bully!"

"Jerk!" Dena said, playfully punching Sheldon on the shoulder. He winced. With her huge muscles and big steely fist even a gentle tap was enough to numb his sore arm. "Think you're up for anchoring me?"

Sheldon looked doubtful. "I don't know. I don't want to drop you. No offense, but you're a lot heavier than me."

Dena giggled and smiled down at the little nerd. Her smile was warm and earnest and lit up her otherwise plain long face. "None taken. Don't worry, we'll anchor you here. Besides, I won't fall," she said it as a statement of fact, not sounding proud or cocky.

Once Sheldon was anchored to the floor with a strong thick strap, Dena showed him how to tighten and slacken the line. "The equipment does all the work," she assured him. "It takes skill, not strength. If you're using too much muscle you're doing it wrong. If I fall the rope will tighten with a jerk, and you'll get a sharp tug on you and your anchor point, but we'll both be fine."

"Ok, I think I'm ready," Sheldon said.

Dena smiled down at her little admirer. She was normally modest by nature, not given to intentionally showing off, though with her enormous strength and exceptional physical skills she was sometimes accused of doing so. However, something about Sheldon's frank admiration made her want to give him a little show. "Want to see something a little harder?"

"Yeah!" Sheldon enthused. He had no idea what she meant but he was up for seeing whatever incredible feats she could perform.

Dena grinned and sauntered over to the climbing wall, feeling a little cocky. Sheldon admired her long athletic frame. Muscles popped out of her thin skin even when she was relaxed. Thick ribbed obliques swept wide ridges around her sides. Her butt was carved from granite, two hard boulders that looked like a normal girl's butt had the fat sucked out and replaced with muscle. Thick marble-cut hamstrings and diamond-hard striated calves powered her toward the expert section of the wall.

"On belay?" she called as she walked.

Sheldon double-checked his grip and stance just as she'd taught him. His heart pounded in excitement and trepidation. "Belay on."

"Climbing!"

"Climb on!"

Without breaking stride she leaped up the wall and reached her incredibly long left arm up to grab a handhold ten feet off the ground. She did a one-armed pull-up and suspended herself while she crossed her ankles. She reached up her right arm and began to ascend using only her arms. Her huge biceps and deltoids almost popped out of her thin pale skin. Her reach was so long she easily crossed stretches that a normal climber would have needed toe-holds for. She came to the first overhang and monkeyed over it while still keeping her ankles crossed.

Eventually she came to a gap longer than even her reach. Without slowing down she launched herself straight up the wall in a burst of pull-up power and easily grabbed the next hold. Over the second overhang, higher and higher, smooth and strong and steady, her body a finely tuned and immensely powerful machine hurling her two hundred sixty-five pounds of ripped muscle up the wall with arm strength alone.

No normal human could do something like this, but Dena was freakishly strong. Even Sheldon was surprised, but then he thought since Dena can hold a full-sized man in the air with each hand, she can do anything.

Over the third and hardest overhang without slowing down, then Dena tagged the top. She was breathing hard and grinning fiercely with exertion, her huge popping muscles burning with glorious strength as she gripped the top, still with her ankles crossed. Then she dropped her left hand down two feet, planted it against the wall, and slowly extended her arms out. She pointed her toes and held herself straight out, perpendicular to the wall, steel-hard arms trembling with might.

Sheldon stared up in slack-jawed awe. Even he realized he was witnessing an incredible feat. Could she possibly be showing off just for him? he wondered. Could she sense how incredibly sexy he found her and her immense height and her boundless strength and her gorgeous steel-hard amazonian body?

Dena held herself out at the end of her long, trembling arms, her huge hands and long strong fingers crushing the wall as she held her six foot eight, two hundred sixty five pound muscle-bulging body perfectly still in the air.

"On belay?" she called down to the frozen gaping-mouthed Sheldon.

As if in a trance, he tightened the belay line. "Belay on," he called up with a weak trembling voice.

"Rappelling!"

"Rappel on." Almost a whisper.

Dena quickly descended and dropped lightly to the floor on the balls of her big feet. She walked over to Sheldon with almost a cocky strut. Her pale skin was flushed and glowing with a slight sheen of sweat. Sheldon stood face to thick-muscled heaving chest with the giant amazon. He gazed up at her while she looked down at him, panting, lips slightly parted.

Sheldon looked up at Dena's towering frame with equal parts admiration and apprehension. Her short black athletic halter top left little to the imagination, showing her big popping biceps, huge steely flexed traps and deltoids on her broad shoulders, and the top of big bulging pectorals. Big blue veins cut jagged ridges popping out of her pale thin skin. Her pectorals were so big and cut they formed a line of visible cleavage at the top with clearly defined little muscular ridges leading inside. Even her long neck was veiny and muscular. Her bare stomach was cut from marble, pale skin over rock-hard washboard abs, each massive bulging block of her six pack thick and deeply defined like her skin was vacuum-sealed over bricks. Thick veins popped out below her abs. The top of the deeply cut V between her abs and shredded obliques led down to tight hip-hugging form-fitting shorts. Farther down her unbelievably long legs bulged with hyper-defined, dry and shredded vascular muscles. Her quads and adductors looked like they could crush a boulder and her diamond-shaped, diamond-hard calves looked sharp enough to cut glass.

Now or never, Sheldon told himself, heart racing, mouth dry, forcing himself to croak the word, "Dena?"

"Yes?" Her voice low and husky, unconsciously drawing closer to Sheldon's sweet shy terrified expression.

"Dena--"

"Hey y'all!" Bobbi Jo sauntered over to the pair. She clapped. "I thought you were impressive before, but girl that was something else!" Her enthusiasm and admiration were warm and genuine. "You're like some sort of supergirl, for real!"

Dena blushed and drew back from Sheldon. "You saw that?" she asked, embarrassed.

"You bet I did!" She turned to Sheldon and beamed her killer smile down at him. She topped him by eight inches so he barely came up to her long elegant neck, eye-level to her broad muscular shoulders. He gallantly kept eye contact with the voluptuous blonde amazon and avoided ogling the vast inviting cleavage popping out of her sports halter top. "Hi Sheldon!"

"Hey Bobbi Jo," he said with a happy grin.

"You know each other?" Dena asked, startled.

"Everybody knows Sheldon!" Bobbi Jo exclaimed. "He won the state math Olympiad last year!"

Dena looked at Sheldon with respect. He looked pleased and flustered. "Really?"

"Yeah! He's like a super genius!" Bobbi Jo exclaimed. "Hey, y'all mind if I take a turn?"

"Sure," Dena said, handing her the belay line. "Think you can anchor again, Sheldon?"

He nodded. "I think so. I could use the practice. If you don't mind, Bobbi Jo."

Dena and Sheldon watched Bobbi Jo's athletic, curvaceous figure power-climb the expert wall. She tagged the top and rappelled down, rejoining the two. Her stupendous chest was heaving with the exertion and excitement of the climb. Her cobblestone six-pack abs, while not as deeply cut as Dena's, were defined and hard, rippling as she breathed. "Thanks, Sheldon!" she said.

The small nerd smiled and nodded. "Sure, Bobbi Jo. This is fun! No wonder you love it."

Dena gathered up her and Sheldon's harnesses while Bobbi Jo clambered her long muscular frame out of hers. Dena went to pack their equipment away and sign out.

Bobbi Jo tossed her long flowing blonde hair as she leaned in conspiratorially to Sheldon. "I'm sorry I interrupted, I didn't realize until too late," Bobbi Jo whispered.

"That's ok," Sheldon whispered back. "Was I that obvious?"

Bobbi Jo laughed. "Yes, Sheldon! Men always are." Dena started to head over, looking suspiciously at the whispering pair. "Ask her. Don't chicken out!" Bobbi Jo looked up at the towering amazon as Dena approached. "Later, y'all!" she said brightly, shouldering her harness and sauntering away.

"What was that all about?" Dena asked.

Sheldon looked uneasy and embarrassed. "Um, Dena? You know the Homecoming Dance coming up on Saturday?" he asked hesitantly.

"Yeah, what about it?"

"Uh, I mean, I was wondering, are you going?"

Dena shrugged. "Probably. It's a big team thing. Why?"

"Um, would you want to, I dunno, maybe go with me?"